Jump to content


New HD vehicles & Changes to Characteristics

9.19.1

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

MrConway #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

    Community Coordinator

  • WG Staff
  • 13046 battles
  • 862
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2013
Please leave your feedback about the new HD models and tank re-balances here.

Oitaeduard #2 Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10239 battles
  • 3
  • [B15M] B15M
  • Member since:
    04-10-2014
t34-3,kv4,t69,

Yamuzwaran #3 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10482 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015
Making mostly low tier arty HD...really???? What about Bat-Chat 25, STB-1, KV-4, ST-I, some tanks that players actually care about??

Marppuli #4 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17549 battles
  • 72
  • [MOTUS] MOTUS
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016
Is it true that Churchill Gun Carriage received a buff to its casemate armor with the HD model? Please let it be true...:P Asking because it wasn't listed in the patch notes.

Rudjevid #5 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 49857 battles
  • 158
  • [SRBT] SRBT
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

Hate rebalancing Type 4 and 5 by adding weak spots on frontal armour.Totaly wrong.What those people , who cries about them expect? Supose to snipe more with meds and lights from safe view distance and penetrate frontal armour of heavy tanks,well thanks a lot  , we do not need that, let them try with brain and litle skill to shoot sides or from back. WG want to make heavies more unusable?Its already bad as it is since 80% players shoot gold on me.Make them able to penetrate me with normal ammo in every shoot and im done with heavies.

PS: reduce number of gold ammo in random that player can have.

      make imposible endless clicking on minimap in random battle , lets say lock it after every click by 5-7 sec or so


Edited by Rudjevid, 22 June 2017 - 06:36 PM.


Bambodos #6 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20692 battles
  • 145
  • [11RHS] 11RHS
  • Member since:
    08-17-2013

Make CUPOLAS and machine gun ports weakspots again!!

- VK 100 (Cupola)

- Mauschen (Cupola)

- Type 4 heavy (Cupola)

- Type 5 heavy (Cupola)

- Chrystler K (Cupola and Machine gun ports)

- Tiger 2 (Machine gun port)

- Jagdtiger (Machine gun port)

- VK 45 02 B (Machine gun port)

- Etc. you get the point. Stop people from pressing that '2' key...

 



Bambodos #7 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20692 battles
  • 145
  • [11RHS] 11RHS
  • Member since:
    08-17-2013

View PostYamuzwaran, on 22 June 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

Making mostly low tier arty HD...really???? What about Bat-Chat 25, STB-1, KV-4, ST-I, some tanks that players actually care about??

 

Bat chat is coming up in 9.20!

https://thedailyboun...n-25-t-changes/

 

See the link for more info about it

 



5igns #8 Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 20674 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    07-05-2010
So, the FCM is still a box of spunky tissues and crap then?

fire7890 #9 Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20638 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-18-2012

The WZ-111 5A, 113 and 121 are way too similar. It's also obvious that the 121 is worse then the 113. It should be made clear that the 121 is a medium, and the 113 is a heavy, by either nerfing the 113 mobility, or buffing the 121 mobility.

Furthermore, the WZ-111 5A seems to be a little better then the 113. It has the same DMP, even though it has higher aplha (which is considered to be better). It has better aim time, and overal gun depression. Arguably the armor is better as well, primarily because of the roof which can't be overmatched by most tanks (except for the JGPZ.E100 and FV215B 183), and the lower plate actually strong enough to bounce tanks (tier 8 tanks most likely). It also carries way more ammunition, and combine that with higher alpha, it has a way higher damage potential. The 113 only has 0.02 better accuracy, 1.67 HP/t ratio, and 100 more HP.

I believe I have made clear that the WZ-111 5A is the better tank.

But what concerns me the most, is that the WZ-111 5A is overpowered COMPARED TO the IS-7 (I don't think it is overpowerd in general, just compared to the IS-7). It has way better DPM, better premium rounds (340 HEAT compared to 303 APCR), the weapon handling is just better in every way (accuracy, aim time, dispersion values, gun depression/elevation), and even though the IS-7 has 0.4 more HP/t (which is very little), it has way better ground resistances, but only 10 less top speed limit, Which the IS-7 never seems to be able to reach anyway (only by going downhill, and losing it completely after having to go around a corner with its afwul traverse speed). The armor is considerably better on the IS-7, as it has no cupola's, and the hull is slightly thicker. But still the WZ-111 5A has 50 more HP.

I believe I have made clear that the IS-7 is very underpowered and either the WZ needs to get nerfed, or the IS-7 needs to be mass-buffed in order to balance this out.

 

I hope WG listens to my feedback, and I wish you all a great day.


Edited by fire7890, 23 June 2017 - 10:38 PM.


SpartA_1ah1 #10 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15600 battles
  • 56
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

the question is why do i need to research for 113 when there is a better tank WZ-111 5A in every way.

you need to make a differences between them 

 

sorry for bad english


Edited by 1ah1ksa, 25 June 2017 - 02:49 AM.


Herpen_Derp #11 Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8495 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    01-07-2015

View Postfire7890, on 23 June 2017 - 10:26 PM, said:

The WZ-111 5A, 113 and 121 are way too similar. It's also obvious that the 121 is worse then the 113. It should be made clear that the 121 is a medium, and the 113 is a heavy, by either nerfing the 113 mobility, or buffing the 121 mobility.

Furthermore, the WZ-111 5A seems to be a little better then the 113. It has the same DMP, even though it has higher aplha (which is considered to be better). It has better aim time, and overal gun depression. Arguably the armor is better as well, primarily because of the roof which can't be overmatched by most tanks (except for the JGPZ.E100 and FV215B 183), and the lower plate actually strong enough to bounce tanks (tier 8 tanks most likely). It also carries way more ammunition, and combine that with higher alpha, it has a way higher damage potential. The 113 only has 0.02 better accuracy, 1.67 HP/t ratio, and 100 more HP.

I believe I have made clear that the WZ-111 5A is the better tank.

But what concerns me the most, is that the WZ-111 5A is overpowered COMPARED TO the IS-7 (I don't think it is overpowerd in general, just compared to the IS-7). It has way better DPM, better premium rounds (340 HEAT compared to 303 APCR), the weapon handling is just better in every way (accuracy, aim time, dispersion values, gun depression/elevation), and even though the IS-7 has 0.4 more HP/t (which is very little), it has way better ground resistances, but only 10 less top speed limit, Which the IS-7 never seems to be able to reach anyway (only by going downhill, and losing it completely after having to go around a corner with its afwul traverse speed). The armor is considerably better on the IS-7, as it has no cupola's, and the hull is slightly thicker. But still the WZ-111 5A has 50 more HP.

I believe I have made clear that the IS-7 is very underpowered and either the WZ needs to get nerfed, or the IS-7 needs to be mass-buffed in order to balance this out.

 

I hope WG listens to my feedback, and I wish you all a great day.

 

tbh i rather have APCR then HEAT... those tracks gonna eat the shells.  but the pen values from WZ and to IS-7 is to much... if they buff the Pen on IS-7 i would still use taht over a new chinese, because Rahsha tank stronk.

Tankkipoju2 #12 Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8158 battles
  • 9
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR
  • Member since:
    12-04-2012

View PostRudjevid, on 22 June 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

Hate rebalancing Type 4 and 5 by adding weak spots on frontal armour.Totaly wrong.What those people , who cries about them expect? Supose to snipe more with meds and lights from safe view distance and penetrate frontal armour of heavy tanks,well thanks a lot  , we do not need that, let them try with brain and litle skill to shoot sides or from back. WG want to make heavies more unusable?Its already bad as it is since 80% players shoot gold on me.Make them able to penetrate me with normal ammo in every shoot and im done with heavies.

PS: reduce number of gold ammo in random that player can have.

      make imposible endless clicking on minimap in random battle , lets say lock it after every click by 5-7 sec or so

 

What are you even thinking?? Type 5 is one on the most OP tanks at tier 10. The tank takes absolutely no skill to play with its he derp because it can damage any tank without aiming for ~500 damage. It does even more damage to meds and lights. Heavy tanks like Maus or type 5 are the most powerful tanks in the game. 

 

If type 5 can't be penetrated frontally how should it be dealt with in the many city maps of World of Tanks?

 

It's funny how you will be done with heavies when they are better than ever.



DrStronklove #13 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 33651 battles
  • 131
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

well  @IS-7 Debate, i think the premium shells of all tier 10 vehicles should have minimum 320 penetration, this would make the MAUS/Type 5 meta a bit less attractive.

Also the Big derps of the Types can be removed, derps have no place at high tiers, let the noobs play with these at tier 6 with the KV-2s and O-Is, and the higher tiers be skill based.



Koron001 #14 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7188 battles
  • 76
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011
T-34-3 HD model and re-balance please!
I think its the only SD Premium Tank in the offical premium vehicle shop atm. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by Koron001, 27 June 2017 - 01:02 PM.


CptGreen69 #15 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13703 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    12-17-2016
When you introduced the WZ-111 model 5-A in the game, u compared it to his "brother" 113 ... but 113 is not the only tank you have to compare with WZ-111 model 5-A ... there is also IS-7 u have to compare with ... WZ-111 model 5-A is just an more powerfull IS-7 ... it has everything better, except for hull armor and engine power ... and now the question is, Why would i ever grind towards the IS-7 and play it when i can grind to WZ-111 model 5-A and have a BOOSTED IS-7 ... this in not ok ... and this is putting IS-7 directly into the grave ... pls just think about that and at least buff IS-7's gun handling ... i hope u are going to do something about that cause soon IS-7 will be nothing ... 

stevan2001_2013 #16 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13747 battles
  • 3
  • [SRBT] SRBT
  • Member since:
    11-01-2013
Dont touch the Bat Chat please , i am sure that he can clip a tank from 1 magazine isn the biggest issue in this game!!

stevan2001_2013 #17 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13747 battles
  • 3
  • [SRBT] SRBT
  • Member since:
    11-01-2013

View PostDrStronklove, on 25 June 2017 - 06:25 PM, said:

well  @IS-7 Debate, i think the premium shells of all tier 10 vehicles should have minimum 320 penetration, this would make the MAUS/Type 5 meta a bit less attractive.

Also the Big derps of the Types can be removed, derps have no place at high tiers, let the noobs play with these at tier 6 with the KV-2s and O-Is, and the higher tiers be skill based.

 

agree

RIP60fps #18 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30780 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
is there any chance we see Fv 215 B in HD mode or STB 1 ? i mean all 2/3 tiers are hd but t10 arent is somehow lol you know

blade2222 #19 Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7403 battles
  • 4
  • [KURSI] KURSI
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

Dont leave brits forgetten PLS. Why are you adding new prems to other nations, and brits leave with emptynes.

They need new tanks buffes armor.

First fix FV215B cauz its not heavy everyone can pen him in the strongest peace of armor and turret is also like butter its almost impossible to play with them.

I hope you will read this and do something about it

PLS WG I BELIVE IN YOU







Also tagged with 9.19.1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users