Jump to content


YOU TUBERS AND STREAMERS HACKING WG AND COMMUNITY

a community wish

  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

HIGH_CALIBER_2 #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29219 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

please WG do not run behind the you tubers and streamers.actually they are not the real voice of community of players.they are doing their own business and trying to impose their opinion  without creating any poll or voting.the group of streamers not only affecting the thinking of players and also affecting the game i.e updates, nerfs and buffs, new tanks, etc.please start your own system to direct contact with community like poll or voting do not let us on the opinion of streamers.thanks

(English is not my native language so ignore mistakes )



Sfinski #2 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31704 battles
  • 2,622
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
Mind telling us what they've said that you think isn't what the community thinks?  Things like Op premiums, OP Maus and types, bundle Edited, broken arty. etc. etc. that I've heard to be a problem?

Edited by Asklepi0s, 20 June 2017 - 11:17 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks


HIGH_CALIBER_2 #3 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29219 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostSfinski, on 19 June 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

Mind telling us what they've said that you think isn't what the community thinks?  Things like Op premiums, OP Maus and types, bundle crap, broken arty. etc. etc. that I've heard to be a problem?

 

those who have that op tanks like them and only those who do not have them in garage they hate them is it not correct?

Sfinski #4 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:30 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31704 battles
  • 2,622
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View PostHIGH_CALIBER_2, on 19 June 2017 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

those who have that op tanks like them and only those who do not have them in garage they hate them is it not correct?

 

No. Is not correct. People who have them KNOW they are broken. And liking them isn't a reason to them be in the game. 

How_hard_can_it_be #5 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 40277 battles
  • 2,024
  • Member since:
    09-18-2012
It's time for WG to hire SJW Commisar who will step in  and deal with opinions. We can't have nice things like diversity of opinions. We all should have one and officially approved opinion on things.

Hedgehog1963 #6 Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:49 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51282 battles
  • 7,473
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
Mayhap a specific You Tuber example?  Video URL maybe? Because the one thing I've come to rely on here is that whatever a You Tube producing WoT player has said or done is pretty much lied about on these forums.  

Edited by Hedgehog1963, 19 June 2017 - 05:50 PM.


HIGH_CALIBER_2 #7 Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29219 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostHedgehog1963, on 19 June 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

Mayhap a specific You Tuber example?  Video URL maybe? Because the one thing I've come to rely on here is that whatever a You Tube producing WoT player has said or done is pretty much lied about on these forums.  

i m not specifying any one but you see since last few months before coming any update or new tank still thing were on super test or test server these steamers start making their opinions and start imposing on players or showing like all players think like they think and driving WG well behind their own idea



Blair79 #8 Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5991 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013
Since when did Wot Devs pay any attention to what streamers think?

HaZardeur #9 Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33402 battles
  • 1,183
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
I just linked that on Circon`s stream... much lulz we had :trollface:

Jigabachi #10 Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17923 battles
  • 19,027
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
I agree that they aren't really connected to the community. They do indeed do their own thing with their own communities, which I find rather sad.
But as far as I can tell (I don't watch any of them), they overall agree with "the community" on most critical things, so I have no idea what you are on about.

Hedgehog1963 #11 Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 51282 battles
  • 7,473
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostHIGH_CALIBER_2, on 19 June 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

i m not specifying any one but you see since last few months before coming any update or new tank still thing were on super test or test server these steamers start making their opinions and start imposing on players or showing like all players think like they think and driving WG well behind their own idea

 

Well thing is that they know people look at their videos to see the new tanks and to hear the content creators' opinions of the tanks. That is what draws people in their hundreds of thousands. Are you seriously proposing these content creators should stop? If so... who are you again?

 

The thing is, expressing an opinion is one thing they do.  Imposing anything on someone is not what they do.

 

In my case I watch streamers prepared to tell WG they've made mistakes when they've made a mistake.


Edited by Hedgehog1963, 19 June 2017 - 08:10 PM.


HIGH_CALIBER_2 #12 Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29219 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostHedgehog1963, on 19 June 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

 

Well thing is that they know people look at their videos to see the new tanks and to hear the content creators' opinions of the tanks. That is what draws people in their hundreds of thousands. Are you seriously proposing these content creators should stop? If so... who are you again?

 

The thing is, expressing an opinion is one thing they do.  Imposing anything on someone is not what they do.

 

In my case I watch streamers prepared to tell WG they've made mistakes when they've made a mistake.

 

sure that is my point bro u watch streamer to check where WG make mistake and source is streamer either they are right or wrong, but mostly we believe on them,and also WG keep in mind what they saying and notice considerably. but where is community, actual players,and where is their opinion.

 



HundeWurst #13 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69897 battles
  • 4,337
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View PostSfinski, on 19 June 2017 - 05:30 PM, said:

View PostHIGH_CALIBER_2, on 19 June 2017 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

those who have that op tanks like them and only those who do not have them in garage they hate them is it not correct?

 

No. Is not correct. People who have them KNOW they are broken. And liking them isn't a reason to them be in the game. 

I dont own a Type 5 or Maus but I do own a 907. And let me tell you that tank is OP. Really OP.

 

So yeah I can easily admit that the tank is OP while I like playing it at the same time. I always did.



ExclamationMark #14 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16775 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
yes

HundeWurst #15 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 69897 battles
  • 4,337
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View PostHIGH_CALIBER_2, on 19 June 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

 

sure that is my point bro u watch streamer to check where WG make mistake and source is streamer either they are right or wrong, but mostly we believe on them,and also WG keep in mind what they saying and notice considerably. but where is community, actual players,and where is their opinion.

 

 

I dont even get what you want to tell us with that "statement". If you dont like it, dont watch it. I dont feel represented by any of the more popular youtubers or streamers.

I, and many other, have enough brain left to make up our very own opinion. However I often have the same opinion like these youtubers and streamers. And that just because we experienced the same problems and had the same experience in general.



wsatnutter #16 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24957 battles
  • 7,583
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
Such a peach of a post Op

HIGH_CALIBER_2 #17 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29219 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostWunderWurst, on 19 June 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

 

I dont even get what you want to tell us with that "statement". If you dont like it, dont watch it. I dont feel represented by any of the more popular youtubers or streamers.

I, and many other, have enough brain left to make up our very own opinion. However I often have the same opinion like these youtubers and streamers. And that just because we experienced the same problems and had the same experience in general.

 

not watching such channels is not the solution.actually point is that WG should care of players and customers instead of them.ATM WG only take notice what they are saying never even they visit forum what  majority of  players posts and what they want.since my Carrier in wot only thing i know top of tree poll where players decides what they want next why they not poll about nerfs and buffs and new tanks,

vixu #18 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 42571 battles
  • 3,342
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011

View PostHIGH_CALIBER_2, on 19 June 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

 

sure that is my point bro u watch streamer to check where WG make mistake and source is streamer either they are right or wrong, but mostly we believe on them,and also WG keep in mind what they saying and notice considerably. but where is community, actual players,and where is their opinion.

 

 

1) You can be a u-tuber. Its easy. Just record the game (or not) and just voice your opinion. Put it to youtube. Its free and easy thing to do.
2) Players, have brains. Some can use it to analyse what they hear on a particular video and agree or disagree. Its not like whatever you seen on youtube is true.
 

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:57 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22566 battles
  • 9,332
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postwsatnutter, on 19 June 2017 - 09:26 PM, said:

Such a peach of a post Op

 

Some peaches look like an Edited.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 20 June 2017 - 11:20 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks


HIGH_CALIBER_2 #20 Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29219 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-14-2016

View PostHIGH_CALIBER_2, on 19 June 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

please WG do not run behind the you tubers and streamers.actually they are not the real voice of community of players.they are doing their own business and trying to impose their opinion  without creating any poll or voting.the group of streamers not only affecting the thinking of players and also affecting the game i.e updates, nerfs and buffs, new tanks, etc.please start your own system to direct contact with community like poll or voting do not let us on the opinion of streamers.thanks

(English is not my native language so ignore mistakes )

 

guys don't take it negative i m not against streamer or you tuber you can find many useful things from their videos but my point is clear that if WG want decides solo  abouts updates, changes, nerfs, buff,  new tanks etc  that is good they have good team who produce such a good game and they have ability to decides what is good for both players and company. BUT if they want to take suggestions and opinions then only merit is community of players,not few streamer and video maker.it is observed since last few months that players remain crying and posting on forums but no one take a tiny notice but if a you tuber  say any little thing WG quickly start replying and thinking on it.there are many examples but recent is new prem tanks Valkyrie.on ASIA players enjoying that tanks and on EU they are not coming because already our dear you tubers set minds that they are pay to win according to them.

Edited by HIGH_CALIBER_2, 19 June 2017 - 11:16 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users