• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ArtyFanatic #1 Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2763 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF

Dear WG and Wot Community!

I have one idea its can be greet or bead. I do my best to tell you, my english bead. :( 

WG making new premium tanks, but why? Players need premium tanks becuse premium tanks used most make kredits to run high tier tanks( T10)

My idea: if WG alow players tag premium a normal tank. And this tag give preimum like gross net income this taged tank.... win-win situation:

if i love my T8 tank i tag premium and i make this tank lot kredit. and i have fun to play!

WG win this becuse tag not forever on tanks... only limited time but this time is very long! ( 3-6 month or more!) so this way worth to use this Premium tags on tanks but not effect all tank like premium time!
And WG not forced to make new premium tanks all times if need make money.

The secund good thig this: you tagged a normal tank, so if the OP tank tagged can be nerfed... no blance problems like most Premium tanks.  The tagged tank any and allways give big pile of kredits, not matter how hard nerfed.  if you tag a op tank you shoud know soon be nerfed.

i think best if a premium tag assigned by tier. example: i can buy T8 premium tag and i can place any of my Tier 8 tank's.

Option B:

Why not free to change tagged tank? If my loved T8 tank nerfed or i start love more other T8 tank i can tagg the new tank. Okay need limit tag change, give them a Cool down timer. 

What you think? Maybe this help in situation in wot premium tanks? 

ammarmar #2 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Major

• Player
  • 30952 battles

People would just pick the most OP T8 tank in current meta, tag it as premium and you'd get the "Type 59 flood" all over again.

I'd implement this idea a bit differently - WG could offer "premium skins" for some selected vehicles. You buy one, activate it and make your tank premium for some amount of time (a week, a month, whatever). This way they could control which vehicles can be "premiumified" and withdraw skins from the shop if they become a problem.

ArtyFanatic #3 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2763 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF

View Postammarmar, on 20 June 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

People would just pick the most OP T8 tank in current meta, tag it as premium and you'd get the "Type 59 flood" all over again.

I'd implement this idea a bit differently - WG could offer "premium skins" for some selected vehicles. You buy one, activate it and make your tank premium for some amount of time (a week, a month, whatever). This way they could control which vehicles can be "premiumified" and withdraw skins from the shop if they become a problem.

My version any tank can be "premium". Our version is limited. I like your idea to give skin and only one tank. My idea give option to give any non premium tank premium incomme.  Why not mix two?  i understand all player place most op non premium tank the tag. This is the best step a player can make. it is realy a problem?

If a tank OP in its own tier many players start always use this tank. i heared Masue OP this times. i think if i go now T10 battle( i cant i have no T10 :(:( ) i see many Mause, like i see many O-I variant any battle i play. Becuse this tanks OP and wort play it.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:45 AM

General

• Player
  • 54451 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

This would fix nothing tbh. As everyone would just "tag" the VK 100.01 etc. And if they did add something like that, it would need to be severely limited vs a normal premium. As in at least 30% less income vs a premium, can only use a crew trained for the tank, and no 1.5x crew XP bonus etc. 

View PostArtyFanatic, on 20 June 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

i understand all player place most op non premium tank the tag. This is the best step a player can make. it is realy a problem?

Yes, it's really a problem. Why? Because that's how you increase the popularity or population of a tank. If everyone tagged a Jap HT as a "premium". Everyone would play that for income vs a normal tier 6 or 8. Thus tier 6 would be full of "premium" O-I's instead. Or tier 5 full of "premium" T67's etc. As some tanks would be more picked vs the rest. And thus played more then the rest.

Then again... that's what personal reserves are for if you really want all those bonuses.

Phobos4321 #5 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39819 battles

guess he played 1 round AW and this shocking new idea came to him like a gift of god

if he played a round wt gf he would be struck with the idea of 3 lifes per match ...

if you made a premium tag would wg still sell premium tanks ? on the other hand if wg keeps on with the op premium tanks wouldnt it the the tags that dont sell

also with premium account, boosts, clan boosts  there are already enough temporary stuff to make normal tanks money grinders 

Yaccay #6 Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:18 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30138 battles

WG does not care about game balance (certain tanks are underpowered, others are overpowered). Is it because of incompetence? Or greed? I can not tell.

And WG will never nerf premium tanks. So any OP premium tank will be OP forever. 

hson_hson #7 Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4178 battles
  • [OLD-] OLD-

View PostArtyFanatic, on 19 June 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

My idea: if WG alow players tag premium a normal tank. And this tag give preimum like gross net income this taged tank.... win-win situation:

if i love my T8 tank i tag premium and i make this tank lot kredit. and i have fun to play!

Idea isn't new, WG already implemented it in Blitz, but it's expensive.

Basically you can buy two tier 8 tech tree premiums (they cost ~8k in Bitz) for less than it cost to "enrich" a regular one permanently

https://wotblitz.eu/en/news/pc-browser/generalnews/update-36-enrichment/

Xandania #8 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27168 battles
  • [HAV0C] HAV0C

View PostYaccay, on 20 June 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

WG does not care about game balance (certain tanks are underpowered, others are overpowered). Is it because of incompetence? Or greed? I can not tell.

And WG will never nerf premium tanks. So any OP premium tank will be OP forever. 

​I would guess that balancing 485+ tanks while retaining their characteristics is hard - and any little mistake will get greeted with lots of loathing as someone will like the tank for that reason (examples: elc's mobility, 59-16s autoloader, tier 6 vk'S hetzer-derp)

fishbob101 #9 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17331 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postammarmar, on 19 June 2017 - 11:10 PM, said:

But if they tag the most OP tier 8 non premium, they still won't be playing the best tier 8s.

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:08 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 20784 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostArtyFanatic, on 19 June 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

My idea: if WG alow players tag premium a normal tank. 

Just buy a premium account.......and all tanks in your garage get tagged to make more credits.:coin:......................next!

Also tagged with Idea, innovation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users