Ban system for teamkill players by pushing or ramming from own team of cliffs etc

teamkill pushing team system ban

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Ban teamkillers for pushing you to death own team (47 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you want this kind of players banned?

1. Yes 1 hour. (6 votes [12.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

2. Yes 4 hours. (4 votes [8.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

3. Yes 1 day. (17 votes [36.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.17%

4. No i like it when own team push you dead. (11 votes [23.40%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.40%

5. Yes 21 days. (9 votes [19.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.15%

Do you want this kind of player perm banned after 3 times

1. Yes. (20 votes [42.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.55%

2. No. (27 votes [57.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.45%

Did some player of own team try to teamkill you past month

1. Yes every day. (5 votes [10.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

2. Yes every week. (14 votes [29.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.79%

3. Yes every month. (15 votes [31.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.91%

4. No never happend to me. (9 votes [19.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.15%

5. No i always do it my self. (4 votes [8.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

Do you like my advise double punishement for repeat pushing?

1. yes. (27 votes [57.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.45%

2. no. (20 votes [42.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.55%

Vote Hide poll

Killerinstinctninja #1 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

Some player who is now punished by WOT support tryed to push own team of clifs by pushing and ramming, i send replay to support team after second contact they told be they punished him.

This happend before to me and it probely happens every day to some players.

Because i want to stop this kind of behavior i have some advise/idea's.

Because support asked me i put this on the forum.

I asked them why there isnt a system that gives a player a warning when he push or touch a friendly tank more then a few(3) seconds, if after the warning the player keeps doing this 3 times in a minute or longer then 10 seconds he should get a ban for maybe a hour the first time, every time it happens again the ban will be  longer and double the time when it repeats within a month, once a month it reset. Of course it can be a accident that you are tracked, when you are tracked the system may not count those seconds when standing against a tank of own team.

Of course you can vote the poll with other options. And or vote this advise.

Sorry for any typos i am not perfect:P

Ps. If you have idea's or tips/advises you are welcome to tell it of course, as long it helps, if you want to rage me and bully me that dont help to make the game better does it:P

If you dont agree with this then tell us what is your great solution against this kind of players, if you dont know i cant understand why to complain if you dont have a better solution:P

Edited by Killerinstinctninja, 20 June 2017 - 03:08 PM.

EggyTheGumGumChewer #2 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16312 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

So if you get stuck on top of each other etc you should be punished? I see many ways this would not work, and also potentially abused.

Also: Poor poll.

Edited by EggyTheGumGumChewer, 20 June 2017 - 01:42 PM.

Killerinstinctninja #3 Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-
There is already abuse that is called teamkill by pushing you of cliffs and into enemy fire, of course there always can be a other side if some one get stuck, then the system can be changed when you call for help ingame you allow to get pushed for 3 minutes till you ask for help again. I think This can remove abuse and when you help some one you dont get punished if he ask for help first.

View PostEggyTheGumGumChewer, on 20 June 2017 - 01:40 PM, said:

So if you get stuck on top of each other etc you should be punished? I see many ways this would not work, and also potentially abused.

Also: Poor poll.

You dont have to like my poll and dont need to say its poor, i try to make a difference and help players to get more fun, to bad that you dont give and advise or ideas, that says enough about how you are... not very helping , and only complaing about the poll....

Isharial #4 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19826 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 20 June 2017 - 01:57 PM, said:

You dont have to like my poll and dont need to say its poor, i try to make a difference and help players to get more fun, to bad that you dont give and advise or ideas, that says enough about how you are... not very helping , and only complaing about the poll....

its not a very good poll and I do agree with eggy to some extent, your system can be abused, and to a point, more than the current system

sometimes you have to push an ally to right them back on their tracks, should you get a ban for helping teammates? this would cause less teamplay than there currently is, and teamplay isn't exactly in abundance, so anything that reduces it can have a big fat "No"

and what about those that "Push" a slower teammate to speed them up while getting to a flank? that german heavy that's struggling up a hill etc..? should you be punished for helping them go up a hill slightly faster?

the options of your poll aren't great, I haven't been pushed off a cliff in the last month, but it has happened before (your poll doesn't accept that as an answer)

malachi6 #5 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49938 battles
If you hit an ally and they drown they get a sanction.  I had a light glance off my side on Lakeville . He went into the drink. I got sanctions despite not moving or blocking him.

Killerinstinctninja #6 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

I already did a answer to avoid abuse by asking help ingame option, and i cant keep all players happy with options in poll, you can ask me why isnt there a option for... and say what you want, or start own poll??

Also you talk about teamplay, i wanna ask you what teamplay, there isnt much teamplay in random battles, and i agree maybe i forget some thing such like make this rule only for random battles.

I am not the guy that made this game, i make some effort to try make the game more fun to punsih the players abusing the system. I think its more then clear now what small changes are needed in my story and i told them my self, ty for telling me some things that i forgot, i dont know everything but try to do my best to give some advises for some new good rules. Also you get a warning when push without player permissions so you stop pushing and never get any punish, is that so hard to understand? And you can tell that player press help in option ingame so i can help you 3 minutes? And of course if you press help still some bad player can try also push you in those 3 minutes of a cliff, but now you know you can protect your self against this kind of players with a new system.

Shivva #7 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29800 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

I just assume they are afk and Edited. ;)

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

Edited by VMX, 20 June 2017 - 02:40 PM.

Homer_J #8 Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 20 June 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

I asked them why there isnt a system that gives a player a warning when he push or touch a friendly tank more then a few seconds, if after the warning the player keeps doing this 3 times in a minute or longer then 10 seconds he should get a ban for maybe a hour the first time, every time it happens again the ban will be  longer and double the time when it repeats within a month, once a month it reset.

So if I push an AMX40 so that he can get somewhere on the map before the battle is over then I get banned?

Pushing off cliffs and pushing to drown is already handled by the TK system.  They just need to fix team damage from flipping/rolling.

Shivva #9 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29800 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostShivva, on 20 June 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

I just assume they are afk and Edited. ;)

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

seriously?,how could what I had written be possibly be taken as anything other than a joke?....out of order mods.

anonym_YNch2j0j5oJ9 #10 Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles

A few days ago i decided to play WoT for the first time in 1 week, playing obj140 to try and fix the terrible stats a little, i do 2.7k dmg rather quickly and easily, I drive up a slope to get an angle to shoot enemy E75, boom game freezes... i was like "OMW internet why??" then i see notification that i've been banned for 1 hour for team dmg, and i wonder wtf? i didn't do anything? and then i looked at my replay, and boom, an amx 1390 teammate bot with 92hp stopped above me on the slope and suicided against me, and i get 1 hour ban... systems in WoT is 100% pathetic... i wasn't even blue in this battle.. 

http://wotreplays.co...he77-object_140 here's the replay if u dont believe me

Killerinstinctninja #11 Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

View PostTerblanche77, on 20 June 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

A few days ago i decided to play WoT for the first time in 1 week, playing obj140 to try and fix the terrible stats a little, i do 2.7k dmg rather quickly and easily, I drive up a slope to get an angle to shoot enemy E75, boom game freezes... i was like "OMW internet why??" then i see notification that i've been banned for 1 hour for team dmg, and i wonder wtf? i didn't do anything? and then i looked at my replay, and boom, an amx 1390 teammate bot with 92hp stopped above me on the slope and suicided against me, and i get 1 hour ban... systems in WoT is 100% pathetic... i wasn't even blue in this battle.. 

http://wotreplays.co...he77-object_140 here's the replay if u dont believe me

Maybe make a support ticket to report it?

DorsVenabiIi #12 Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23598 battles
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE
It is extremely hard to implement such a system, it would need to be intelligent enough to distinguish accidental from ill-willed pushing. 

Shuddnobetta #13 Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8757 battles

I agree that the current system is poor. The fact some players have been banned for suicide by proxy shouldn't happen. However I also believe those team members who deliberately push others into harms way should suffer some kind of ban/punishment. In fact this kind of team harm is so premeditated it really is deserving of some kind of ban. Maybe an hour for the first time, leading up to a perma ban after 3 or more repeats.

The problem of course has always been proving the incident occurred as reported. I guess the replays would do that, but the impression I get is WG tend to ignore them. (I haven't heard anyone ever report back positive about WG dealing with this).

Perhaps WG are dealing with team killers and cheaters, but in order to confirm that; they really need to publicise what they have/are doing. They could even start up a thread on the forums which the mods update with recent sanctions.

Anyway, just a thought. Might even improve customer confidence if they see their complaints being dealt with....

Edited by Shuddnobetta, 20 June 2017 - 06:42 PM.

wEight_Tanker #14 Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7538 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
I don't like the poll construction but this all does get super annoying. Also damage dealt to allies by enemies from detracking by allies should be penalized as well...

Killerinstinctninja #15 Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

View PostShuddnobetta, on 20 June 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

I agree that the current system is poor. The fact some players have been banned for suicide by proxy shouldn't happen. However I also believe those team members who deliberately push others into harms way should suffer some kind of ban/punishment. In fact this kind of team harm is so premeditated it really is deserving of some kind of ban. Maybe an hour for the first time, leading up to a perma ban after 3 or more repeats.

The problem of course has always been proving the incident occurred as reported. I guess the replays would do that, but the impression I get is WG tend to ignore them. (I haven't heard anyone ever report back positive about WG dealing with this).

Perhaps WG are dealing with team killers and cheaters, but in order to confirm that; they really need to publicise what they have/are doing. They could even start up a thread on the forums which the mods update with recent sanctions.

Anyway, just a thought. Might even improve customer confidence if they see their complaints being dealt with....

I agree they need to show what the punishment is and if they need prove to unban the player can ask for unban if he got prove. WOT tells me the never say what punishment so how we know it realy happens?

Killerinstinctninja #16 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

View PostwEight_Tanker, on 20 June 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

I don't like the poll construction but this all does get super annoying. Also damage dealt to allies by enemies from detracking by allies should be penalized as well...

The system does punish players that repeat doing that already, dont know how many times it takes but you can turn blue if keep fire tracks of own team. I know allot players are pissed about allot players ruin the fun for player that follow the rules, and maybe my poll construction can be better i did try to make the best i can of it, some like it some not, there are always players that dont like what others say. And maybe some like to teamkill and also response here to say no dont ban them, of course i dont know. I hope the most normal players that follows the rules give there vote, and i hope this helps the game to fix this problem.

Dundato #17 Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26318 battles

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 20 June 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Maybe make a support ticket to report it?

Yea that will work. Please use the in-game reporting system will be the reply

Killerinstinctninja #18 Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34231 battles
  • [TK-] TK-

View PostDundato, on 23 June 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Yea that will work. Please use the in-game reporting system will be the reply

Well the shooting own team tracks dont need any report to get you blue ar even a ban if they keep doing that you get 1 hour ban after maybe 10 times i dont know exactly.

Isharial #19 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19826 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKillerinstinctninja, on 20 June 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

I agree they need to show what the punishment is and if they need prove to unban the player can ask for unban if he got prove. WOT tells me the never say what punishment so how we know it realy happens?

how do you know it doesn't happen? goes both ways

WG wont, and should never, tell us for a very good reason. no one can circumvent the system

if you know what you got banned for, you can do everything else you were, except that, and thus get away with bad behaviour, if you don't know what they caught you on, you cant just stop doing a specific thing and continue

Player A pushes Players B/C/D/E/F in random matches, B off a cliff, C into a river and drowning them, D they ram kill, E they block the gun barrel of, and F they block

with the system proposed here, if WG told Player A they got banned for ram killing Player D, they will do all the rest, and just ditch the ram killing, thus, still just as bad for the game as they ever were

but in WG's actual system, Player A may well have been caught after pushing Player C into a river and drowning them, but by leaving a random amount of time between being caught, and being banned (ie after they block Player F), Player A wont be able to guess or find out what they did that got them banned, thus they either continue doing what they do and get banned again, or stop doing everything they did before

WG's system is basically that of most other MMO's, "find, wait, ban"

NiemandXL #20 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:32 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles
The problem is that automated systems are not very smart. How is such a system supposed to tell the difference between something done by accident or on purpose?

Also tagged with teamkill, pushing, team system, ban

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users