Thank You WG (sarcasm)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

toopa #1 Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30147 battles
Hi, I just wanted to say: Thank you, WG, for your incompetence and stupidity over the past weeks, months and years. It's really entertaining (and frustrating) to watch all the changes you make, like adding/changing things nobody wants and selling OP premium tanks. This is not about me whining about gold ammo and OP premium tanks, in fact I haven't touched this game for almost two years. It's about me watching Youtube videos and facepalming harder and harder with every further video I watch. Apparently I'm not a troll, I'm just interested in this game, especially how it evolves, but what I have witnessed has been a degeneration over the past two years. Enough said, have a nice day folks, and may you survive chat rage, gold spamming and the wave of OP p2w premium tanks.

Aleks_bg_2016 #2 Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18877 battles
  • [PAYNE] PAYNE

View Posttoopa, on 20 June 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hi, I just wanted to say: Thank you, WG, for your incompetence and stupidity over the past weeks, months and years. It's really entertaining (and frustrating) to watch all the changes you make, like adding/changing things nobody wants and selling OP premium tanks. This is not about me whining about gold ammo and OP premium tanks, in fact I haven't touched this game for almost two years. It's about me watching Youtube videos and facepalming harder and harder with every further video I watch. Apparently I'm not a troll, I'm just interested in this game, especially how it evolves, but what I have witnessed has been a degeneration over the past two years. Enough said, have a nice day folks, and may you survive chat rage, gold spamming and the wave of OP p2w premium tanks.

​You are right man. its the same with me. the only thing is im a newer player(i play from patch 9.14). back then the game was awesome. i wasnt using literally any gold ammo. i was taking like 1-2 gold shells in my ammo storage, only in deep trouble. but now i need much more gold because i very often meet defender chrylser k gf and so on(tanks i cant penetrate with VK 45 02 A:facepalm:). i want old world of tanks...:(:arta: wargaming really cares only about money... but what if they dont have players who pay so big amounts of money to feed them like children? we will never understand. especially that SPG moment when you get oneshot or stunned by SPG in the most important moment...

Edited by Aleks_bg_2016, 23 June 2017 - 08:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users