Ranked Battles For Lemmings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

fredo_k #1 Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29217 battles
How many times i have seen the whole team, especially mediums, all going the same side and then loosing? Sick of this game mode, stresses me more than std battles so i give up and waste my silver elsewhere. 

wEight_Tanker #2 Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7538 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
"Don't play it then"

clixor #3 Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:06 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51423 battles

View Postfredo_k, on 20 June 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

How many times i have seen the whole team, especially mediums, all going the same side and then loosing? Sick of this game mode, stresses me more than std battles so i give up and waste my silver elsewhere. 

And how many times did you see won games like that?

Worst RB i played i that litteraly the whole team went hilll on himmelsdorf and still couldn't win the hill..

tajj7 #4 Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25404 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Don't get why people complain about teams all going one side, teams going all one side is fine and actually sensible, especially on many maps where there is usually only one important flank. It's when they don't push it's the problem.

My whole team pretty much went 8 line on Steppes yesterday in ranked and we won 15-2. I spotted base allowing us to defend against the enemy heavies pushing from the 1 line, our team completely overwhelmed the enemy because they pushed quickly on the flank they dominated. 

NiemandXL #5 Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles
It's Wargamings map design for dummy's. In the past the dummy's always complained about getting flanked and shot in their sides so Wargaming in their borderless wisdom put tunnels on nearly all maps that pretty much prevent different parts of the maps from effecting each other. And when that is the case then "map control" basically is useless because you can not do anything with it anyway and just pushing one tunnel with overwhelming force becomes the best tactic. On most maps in the game you are flat out better off just defending the cap and pushing only one side with most of the team.

Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postfredo_k, on 20 June 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

Not that much different from randoms. Same players playing the same way every mode. Don't need to think just press w and lmb. 

SaintMaddenus #7 Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34698 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

"It's when they don't push it's the problem."

Yep, unfortunately the push frequently stalls when the first tank is destroyed.   It's almost like a panic sets in.   The way I would weigh it up would be like this, and I am prepared to accept different views if constructive, If the first tank destroyed is the lowest teir tank in the team or is a light then forget about it and carry on, it's job was to take the fire ;)   If it's the top tier heavy ripped open by several shots then hmm maybe the enemy are smart enough to focus their fire and will rip everyone apart anyway or they have also done the same and all gone same flank.  then maybe rethink.  If the top tier heavy was ammoracked it could be just bad luck, Push on.

These are the things I think of in this situation, I also use the mini map a lot so Do we have td cover if they push? should we pull back and lure them in?

Or is that just me that thinks of these things?    yes I know I'm just a 50% player

Asklepi0s #8 Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

• 6737 battles
Due to the high number of Ranked Battle threads, we want discussions to take place in the main pinned threadhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users