Part exchanging tanks again?

dump the plop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheMightyDingles #1 Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3426 battles

I took advantage of getting rid of a few useless prems a couple of months ago but realised I still have a few turds sat in my garage .  Anyone know if WG are going to be bringing back the part exchange scheme ?

Mutz I'm looking at you , and also the Chrysler which I bought drunk and have been too ashamed to be seen out in it . Might pick up something hipster like a scorpion or Wolverine . Or might just buy a Defender and be a real asshat :)

Ceeb #2 Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles

View PostTheMightyDingles, on 21 June 2017 - 10:37 AM, said:

I took advantage of getting rid of a few useless prems a couple of months ago but realised I still have a few turds sat in my garage .  Anyone know if WG are going to be bringing back the part exchange scheme ?

Mutz I'm looking at you , and also the Chrysler which I bought drunk and have been too ashamed to be seen out in it . Might pick up something hipster like a scorpion or Wolverine . Or might just buy a Defender and be a real asshat :)

Good luck getting a Defender/252 

I have one.... :) Rarely play it... rarely play anything atm. 

JustMonika #3 Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13029 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
I think they said they would do it again. But wasn't one of the trade in requirements that you needed them to exchange for equal or higher tier premiums that are in the tech tree?

TheMightyDingles #4 Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3426 battles

View PostDuskMaid, on 21 June 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

I think they said they would do it again. But wasn't one of the trade in requirements that you needed them to exchange for equal or higher tier premiums that are in the tech tree?

I thought I heard they were going to do it again but couldn't remember if a time in the future was mentioned, and yes, you need to part ex for same or higher tier so I guess I need to be working out if any other tier 8 is going to be worth it in the meta now , or I just sell for credits and buy a couple of tier 7's .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users