Rigged!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

jwohlin #1 Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31715 battles

This game is unbalanced and rigged.

last update means that the games should be more even,,,[edited].

that you shouldnt always face 2 tiers up, you should even play against 2 tiers down,,,,Never happend.

about 80-90% of my games are against 2 tiers up, unless when i drive tier 9 or 10.

if i play tier 8 its almost always against tier 10, sometimes against only tier8. never ever top tier against 2 tiers down.

WG, please dont lie all the time,,,its so obvious.

and one more thing,,,when you have 10 days left with premium you lose 90% of the games,,,why?

i play the same but it doesnt matter.

gettting so sick of this *Edited.

over and out.

Edited by Nohe21, 24 June 2017 - 08:13 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Shivva #2 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29175 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
tier 8 mm is broken???.. wtf, someone should start a thread about it......

Achibot #3 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-
Oh my god you guys, T8 MM is broken. What? Why did no-one tell me? OP is a hero for risking his life to get us this news so fast..... I sure hope he gets a big medal (thrown at the back of his head).

JuliusCheddar #4 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28001 battles

Hello. 

I'm JuliusCheddar from WG department of rigging games and I assure everything you said is 100% true. I personally adjust your rng to miss or bounce killing shots and lowroll every hit possible. My friend John sets your matchmaking to constant +2 and we both assure your team is as bad as possible so you lose 90% of games. You are also the only player the game is rigged against. Serb personally doesn't like you. 

Hope I helped with your issue! 

I'll check out now, there's a new Fame player so I need to link him his brand new warpack. 

Spurtung #5 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60111 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postjwohlin, on 22 June 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

that you shouldnt always face 2 tiers up, you should even play against 2 tiers down,,,,Never happend.

about 80-90% of my games are against 2 tiers up, unless when i drive tier 9 or 10.

if i play tier 8 its almost always against tier 10, sometimes against only tier8. never ever top tier against 2 tiers down.

and one more thing,,,when you have 10 days left with premium you lose 90% of the games,,,why?

gettting so sick of this crap.

over and out.

wEight_Tanker #6 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6850 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
Play other tiers then we'll see whether only t8 is broken.

Achibot #7 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostwEight_Tanker, on 22 June 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

Play other tiers then we'll see whether only t8 is broken.

I play across all tiers and 8 is the worst by a large margin. In every other tier you get a reasonable distribution of games, maybe it's not a perfect 33.33% of each but it is reasonable. I've just stopped playing at T8 now. In fact it is so bad that I have very little doubt they will have to try and fix it in the upcoming patch because this will be effecting sales of T8 premiums. They are just no fun to play right now and that's a *huge* problem for their business model.

wEight_Tanker #8 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 6850 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M

View PostAchibot, on 22 June 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

I play across all tiers and 8 is the worst by a large margin. In every other tier you get a reasonable distribution of games, maybe it's not a perfect 33.33% of each but it is reasonable. I've just stopped playing at T8 now. In fact it is so bad that I have very little doubt they will have to try and fix it in the upcoming patch because this will be effecting sales of T8 premiums. They are just no fun to play right now and that's a *huge* problem for their business model.

I see, I'm less than a quarter away from my first tier 8 (O-Ho), so fingers crossed for the derp gun credit milking in crape battles.

Suurpolskija #9 Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16575 battles
  • [URHO] URHO
"Look at me! Look at me!"

Slyspy #10 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postjwohlin, on 22 June 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Well this is a new one. I've seen "my win rate dropped when my premium ended" and "premium players are gifted wins" but never "my win rate is dropping because my premium is nearly at an end". Genius. 

Jimbodiah #11 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 9433 battles
  • [HOFF] HOFF
The entire game is broken. MM has been officially dead since 9.18, no matter what tier you play. WG will never be able to fix it, as their idea of a fix is to take one step forward and 12 steps back. Even fail platoons has not been fixed properly since 9.16/9.17; they made some half-assed solution that did nothing but reward platoons, then the next patch they improved it but still no solution, then they finally blocked fail platoons but also any other tier difference (cq no difference allowed). WG have no clue on what they are doing with the little things, let alone even attempt to fix MM instead of screwing it over even further. Why in god's name do they even have a Sandbox, SUpertest and Test server when they have both thumbs up their nose anyway and just ram the keyboard like a chimp and give it a new version number? I guess the only real dev is busy designing new Manga tanks and can't be bothered to fix any real issues.

Slyspy #12 Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostJimbodiah, on 22 June 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

then they finally blocked fail platoons but also any other tier difference (cq no difference allowed). 

Um, but it is the tier difference which made those toons failtoons.

AliceUnchained #13 Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

General

• Player
  • 37820 battles
  • [322] 322

over and out.

As are we. It's the same nonsensical, unfounded, blabbering we've seen so many times before already. You could have just as easily added this garbage in one of the many existing threads, you wouldn't even had to necro one as new pointless threads like yours are created every day. By the same ahem... 'special' ones like you.

trefferlage #14 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2121 battles

View Postjwohlin, on 22 June 2017 - 01:57 PM, said:

over and out.

View PostAliceUnchained, on 23 June 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

As are we. It's the same nonsensical, unfounded, blabbering we've seen so many times before already. You could have just as easily added this garbage in one of the many existing threads, you wouldn't even had to necro one as new pointless threads like yours are created every day. By the same ahem... 'special' ones like you.

Who the hell is " WE " ??? He has the same right to have an opinion like everybody. And even it is well known that this stupid game is totalled messed up and only playable if u are in an up gold clan or you are a game promoter. the rest is nonsense  and by the way : blabbering nonsense fanboy blubblub is written in this forum since the beginning. may be thats the reason nothing is changing ???  the game is most of the time unplayable. ok, if u spit gold around like mad, which is nowadays even in t3 with 600% crews daily business ( oh yeah, sometimes i like XVM )... and if you read something that u dislike, maybe you should ask yourself, why you did ? seems einstein was not ur grandfather ?

Isharial #15 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18327 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posttrefferlage, on 23 June 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

Who the hell is " WE " ??? He has the same right to have an opinion like everybody. And even it is well known that this stupid game is totalled messed up and only playable if u are in an up gold clan or you are a game promoter. the rest is nonsense  and by the way : blabbering nonsense fanboy blubblub is written in this forum since the beginning. may be thats the reason nothing is changing ???  the game is most of the time unplayable. ok, if u spit gold around like mad, which is nowadays even in t3 with 600% crews daily business ( oh yeah, sometimes i like XVM )... and if you read something that u dislike, maybe you should ask yourself, why you did ? seems einstein was not ur grandfather ?

the OP might have an opinion, but that doesn't make it right, or even logical

the others can also have an opinion of the OP's post and have the right to say it, just like you replied with yours

T3 is playable even solo, you just have to realise you cant press W and steamroll the enemy just like any other tier, you don't have to be in a "gold clan" or a "game promoter"

why did you read their comment and reply to it, if you believe seeing something and disliking it means you shouldn't reply? broken logic is broken

Isharial #16 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18327 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

over and out.

T8 MM is currently in the poor group, mainly because of players like you, too many try to play T8, and it over saturates the tier, causing the problems you note

that and T10 has a primary setup of 3-5-7, thus drawing in 14 T8's for every 6 T10 players

the MM should put the primary setup for T10 as 5-10, and then if not enough T10's, drop it to the 3-5-7 setup

that way, it helps reduce the strain on T8 and T10 players

but that will never happen

that last bit about the premium time, is garbage, you just got unlucky and are looking for something to blame it on :facepalm:

Balc0ra #17 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62806 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Please show me where it says as such. The new MM never claimed it would be more even. It just said if the MM allows it, it would give you a better chance to be top tier after facing +2 games a few times in a row. That's it. And due to the amour of tier 8's around atm.... it's not easy for the MM to allow anything. As my experience is rather different from yours. I see more top tier games on most of my tanks now vs before. My tier 5's and 8's see more +0 games then anyone else. And we have a rather even experience in platoons. As in not constantly +2 games.

Only tank that suffered with the new MM.. is the IS-6 and KV-5. As +0 games full of 240 effective armor tanks is not ideal.

Who the hell is " WE " ??? He has the same right to have an opinion like everybody. And even it is well known that this stupid game is totalled messed up and only playable if u are in an up gold clan or you are a game promoter. the rest is nonsense  

And yet you all still play it. Sure he is right to his own opinion. Just like "we" have the right to not agree with anything, or have our own opinion. And the thing about opinions is that... it's usually something more then one agrees with. Be it good or bad vs your ideas of it. My experience with the new MM is on the other side of the scale vs him... and yours tbh. With the exception of tier 8 equal tier battles that is. But overall it's better vs before.... IMO. Take notice of the last 3 letters there.

TungstenHitman #18 Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18619 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

So many many... many "Games rigged" threads lately.. one of either two things is happening here

1. The game is indeed rigged, more so now than ever. So much so that players are actually noticing it such is the regularity and obviousness of this rigging

2. The game isn't rigged and players are just getting more whiney lately than normal

Slyspy #19 Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14169 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTungstenHitman, on 23 June 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

So many many... many "Games rigged" threads lately.. one of either two things is happening here

1. The game is indeed rigged, more so now than ever. So much so that players are actually noticing it such is the regularity and obviousness of this rigging

2. The game isn't rigged and players are just getting more whiney lately than normal

I think I know which one.

Jigabachi #20 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17753 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

many parts of the game are unbalanced, agreed, but I fear that you don't even understand what "rigged" means...

Block Quote

That's a well known issue that has been discussed to death multiple times already.

And what did they actually lie about?

Block Quote

It's a good mix between confirmation bias and delusion. Can we see the data you collected to come up with that number?

He has the same right to have an opinion like everybody.

But that doesn't mean that anyone has to agree with it or isn't allowed to point out that the opinion is stupid, which, apart from the line about tVIII MM, is the case here.

Block Quote

And even it is well known that this stupid game is totalled messed up and only playable if u are in an up gold clan or you are a game promoter.

Your opinion is pretty stuipid, too...

Block Quote

blabbering nonsense fanboy blubblub is written in this forum since the beginning.

Oh, the old "disagreeing with people who talk obvious nonsense makes you a fanboy"-argument. Wow.

Block Quote

seems einstein was not ur grandfather ?

It's "your father", not "ur father". If you want to denounce someone's intelligence/intellect, don't use idiot-slang and make sure to use proper grammar, including punctuation. Otherwise it will fire back immediately. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users