balance type5 nerf japanese

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bora_BOOM #1 Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 20204 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I have to thank balancing department for nerfing Type 4 and Type 5 Heavy (SoonTM).

I have to thank them cause they decided to add weak spots by scratching off the paint from 4x6 pixels.

I have to thank balancing department cause they looked at the tank models and realized how huge 10-20 mm is.

I have to thank balancing department cause they know what angling is.

I have to thank balancing department for removing the nonsense gun and its premium ammo.

They did such a good job, they deserve a vacation.

A permanent one.

#Rant over and out. BOOM.

click.jpg

Edited by Bora_BOOM, 23 June 2017 - 07:58 AM.

redblast #2 Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:50 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43836 battles
  • [G-ON] G-ON

I'm almost not mad cuz they added the smallest possible weakspot at 260mm.. (I wonder if WG knows that their heavies have capped pen at 258mm) and that's not a weakspot.. Most of the time when heavies clash it's close quarter combat heavy vs heavy..  so imagine Kranvagen and is7 taking advantage of this weakspot :))) they will pray to rng to pen that with regular ammo ... and pray even more to pen with skill ammo the cheeks of type5  turret.. 

almost not even mad.. I'm pissed on those nub friednly .. idiot proof... every spot it's a damn weakspot DERP GUNS!  PLEASE remove them from the game and give them a decent gun with decent dmg and good pen.

Edited by redblast, 23 June 2017 - 09:45 AM.

Bora_BOOM #3 Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:58 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 20204 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postredblast, on 23 June 2017 - 06:50 AM, said:

I'm almost not mad cuz they added the smallest possible weakspot at 260mm.. (I wonder if WG knows that their heavies have capped pen at 258mm) and that's not a weakspot.. Most of the time when heavies clash it's close quarter combat heavy vs heavy..  so imagine Kranvagen and is7 taking advantage of this weakspot :))) they will pray to rng to pen that with regular ammo ... and pray even more to pen with skill ammo the cheeks of type5  turret.. 

almot not even mad.. I'm pissed on those nub friednly .. idiot proof... every spot it's a damn weakspot DERP GUNS!  PLEASE remove them from the game and give them a decent gun with decent dmg and good pen.

TY. Expanded my expertise with the gun thing.

NiemandXL #4 Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:24 AM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles

Permanent vacation sounds very well deserved for their recent efforts. Much balance! Much wow! But it would be unfair to only award the balancing guys for their hard work! I believe those guys in the map department deserve a permanent vacation as well! Infact each time I get to enjoy the Paris map I'm thinking about how nice it would be to permanently send them to the Moon!

^^

IncandescentGerbil #5 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35597 battles
People see Type 5 and they will continue to press 2, as ever. WG will make more money, as ever.
I criticise the "balancing department" too. But really, those guys are just slaves to the finance department. Their only job is to make the company more cash.

Bora_BOOM #6 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 20204 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 23 June 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

People see Type 5 and they will continue to press 2, as ever. WG will make more money, as ever.
I criticise the "balancing department" too. But really, those guys are just slaves to the finance department. Their only job is to make the company more cash.

Good excuse is gold(en). Oh, nice words game here.

More cash will come with a better product. What they did with those two tanks is everything but that.

WG is beaten by bad (gimme money) reputation for a while now, and the only way to fix that is letting the balancing department do what they have to in order to fix the excessive "gold spam requirement" and not to make OP/broken premium tanks. 

Let the WG know that the community is unsatisfied with the product due its broken balance which is coming from the "balancing department" kitchen. You would not address to finance for that, WG should sort their things among themselves, we couldn't care less. Should we blame the finance, legal affairs or the janitor - makes no difference.

Our feedback on criticizing the "balancing department" is supportive actually, it gives them more credibility and argument against the pressure from others (that they might have). It is obvious that WG will push as far as they can, we have their fingers in our eyes for a while now. They went so far that we had one s..tstorm already. They dodged one * with the anime tanks. How many of those do they need?

Edit: * On the second thought they only maybe dodged that one since there is compensation/refund thing going on cause of the anime tanks crew that can’t be interchanged (which apparently wasn’t stated/announced well to buyers at start). The "flying thing" missed the fan by an inch, and there is lot of it flying around atm.

Edited by Bora_BOOM, 23 June 2017 - 10:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users