Is this ban fair

ban teammate fair

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

iziy #1 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29475 battles

Guys please show replay of the game on attached replay.I wanted to escape only, i did nothing wrong to him. Is this a fair to punish ? what can we do with such players that ruin my game experience. Really the ban is not hurting , me hurts that these players all around us. Sorry for bad English

Edit: I'm  uploaded it on WOT replays

http://wotreplays.co...ay-iziy-udes_03

Edited by iziy, 23 June 2017 - 03:46 PM.

OreH75 #2 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR
Yes

AllTheChildren #3 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 36111 battles
  • [MOBS] MOBS

View Postiziy, on 23 June 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

Guys please show replay of the game on attached replay.I wanted to escape only, i did nothing wrong to him. Is this a fair to punish ? what can we do with such players that ruin my game experience. Really the ban is not hurting , me hurts that these players all around us. Sorry for bad English

Well atm. there is the automatic system.

Lets hope that soone they will also add the same system which is in blitz to the pc version.

Where the personal rating gets replaced with a "how nice is the palyer rating" after a battle you can give players upvotes or downvotes corresponding to what they did.

As in good player helped the team, or stupid bushcamper which doesn't move a cm etc.

Achibot #4 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View Postiziy, on 23 June 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

What replay?

LaManche #5 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19258 battles

Might help if you show us the replay.

Then we will discuss the circumstances of the ban.

We will then proceed to blame the ban on your actions and your lack of knowledge of the game rules.

After that we will tell you that you have to write to support.

Phobos4321 #6 Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

General

• Player
  • 43226 battles

View PostAllTheChildren, on 23 June 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Lets hope that soone they will also add the same system which is in blitz to the pc version.

Where the personal rating gets replaced with a "how nice is the palyer rating" after a battle you can give players upvotes or downvotes corresponding to what they did.

As in good player helped the team, or stupid bushcamper which doesn't move a cm etc.

yeah yeah  thats why the removed red and green votes for forum posts ...   #never exploited #dumb idea #spencer said

we should show a replay of a game you had ? also i dont see an attached replay  and without a replay no one know what happened in that game 

so take that replay  and upload it on wotreplays.eu/ wotreplays.com and post the link here :  http://wotreplays.co...-iziy-udes_03  

AliceUnchained #7 Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:31 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

Let's hope that never actually gets implemented. The vast majority of players is utterly clueless as to what to do, and when to do it, or what others are trying to do, and will downvote ANY light tank player who doesn't suicide scout straight at the start or ANY player pulling back from a disadvantageous position.

So no, dumbest idea ever.

Isharial #8 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19682 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

no no no... no

why? because people would downvote the light tank that's spotting the enemy well, but doing it passively

or the TD that's shooting its targets and killing them, but doesn't need to move because it can see the targets it needs to

both innocent players that are playing, and doing their jobs, but some tard in a heavy tank camping redline thinks they "shouldn't be there" so downvotes them for no reason

no I cant see this even being abused at all :facepalm:

some people will downvote the heavy tank in front of them, for simply being in front of them...

idea wont work, and will lead to even more toxicity

250swb #9 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:51 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 22585 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postiziy, on 23 June 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

Edit: I'm  uploaded it on WOT replays

http://wotreplays.co...ay-iziy-udes_03

No I don't think you should have been banned, and looking up the other player he looks like a bit of a [edited]head anyway.

vidde12321 #10 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7898 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

This is a classic case of a complete asshat. My advice is to report him, blacklist him, and take the ban. Going to the forums is one of the worst things you can do since there will be people saying something like "It's your fault, you didn't move immediately." and you run the risk of getting "[edited]" or in worst case a ban for showing someones name.

There is no Wargaming court of misconduct, therefore I advice you not to seek justice.

Del059 #11 Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30712 battles

No ban wasn't fair. But at the same time your play wasn't fair.

You camped at the back out of LoS of the enemy, didn't fire a shot and the light got annoyed with you so 'taught you a lesson'.

ukp1993 #12 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10407 battles

Not fair, just result of auto ban system.

Seems to happen alot to those Swedish tds

AllTheChildren #13 Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 36111 battles
  • [MOBS] MOBS

View PostAliceUnchained, on 23 June 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

Let's hope that never actually gets implemented. The vast majority of players is utterly clueless as to what to do, and when to do it, or what others are trying to do, and will downvote ANY light tank player who doesn't suicide scout straight at the start or ANY player pulling back from a disadvantageous position.

So no, dumbest idea ever.

Well maybe that is why they first test it with the blitz version.

SABAOTH #14 Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

Terrible Idea.

You should know how many tomatoes are writing you bs after the match with random insults or just "reported" for killing them.

Not speaking of your tomatoes that are probably reporting decent players winning the games after the first 2 minutes when they died stupidly dpoing 0 to absymal damage.

Yaccay #15 Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32774 battles
  • [4TL] 4TL

No, the ban was not fair. 

WoT can not tell who is fair and who is not fair. WoT has an automated system, which only count the damage done to friendly vehicles. That system usually works well. Nevertheless there are some a$$holes who abuse the system.

You may try to report the situation to Customer Care - good luck.

Or just try to avoid this - and similar- situation in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users