Looking for active clan - OLDER CREW (30+)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FatFly #1 Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10551 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
OBSOLETE 

Hello tankers. I need a place in an active clan (SH/ADV/CW) every day (18-23h). I had really bad experiences with youngercockysemialphaquasimales in my last two clans. Kiddos just could not resist the urge to cross their petty swords with old bad wolf'z teethz... these conflicts never end well and I am a bit tired defending my honor from preadolescent "my kick is bigger than yours"... I just wanted to play the game, chat with people around The World (yes, got m8s from all over The World through this game)... have some fun for fod damn.

I must admit, I am a "vocal" person, so I prefer a chatty environment until we roll out in our tankuz wrecking ballz in Skirmishez or cracking skullz in Clan Warz... than.. I prefer only pure melody coming out from our FCz mouth and quality info to feed that melody with the right stuff from the rest of the mates.

P.S.  If you think I am crazy or you believe I do drugz, or you just do not understand a word out of my mouth (figure of peech ;) ) PLEASE DO NOT contact me... but if you like this tune, we might send out a war party together tonight! 

I play other games too and I own a private Free Minecraft Server.
Over and Out!

Edited by FatFly, 25 July 2017 - 11:09 PM.

fryboy1975 #2 Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35419 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

Try TAC mate. Good friendly bunch Advances or CWs nightly. But best thing they are active..English speaking.

https://eu.wargaming.../wot/500003607/

TTX50 #3 Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22757 battles

Posted Image

Hello FatFly,

We're an 18+ clan, so not quite your 30+, but insist on reasonably mature behaviour. I'm over 50 if that helps !! No Clan Wars yet, but nightly Strongholds/Skirmishes mainly at tier 6 but some tier 8. We're progressing. Very active community with hundreds of members across a large number of games. I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Vahakn #4 Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
join us ;)

BOOMZOOM007 #5 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23671 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD
Have a look at PFU mate. If you can handle me moaning and swearing 24/7 you're more than welcomed to join. p.s. most of the time I'm half awake talking crap :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users