• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AlphaGamer_ #1 Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8343 battles
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL

Hi tankers.

I am here to talk about the new french tier 10 td.

It is almoat the same apart of the gun, a 6 shell autoloader with 400 damage and 2 sec delay and 38 sec reload time, 2400 total damage.

I made a post sugeating the recreation of the waffentrager auf e100, but peopls said  it was op, and do i need to remind you why wg took that tank out of the game.

I think that if wg wonts to enter in this type of game, i am on, but they need to reconsider the waffentrager auf e100 and bring it back to his glory.

Because what they are doing here os a faster, heavyer and more deadly version of that tank (minus a turret).

Plz tell me what you think and go check dezgamez video on the amx 50 foch b.

Sorry if my english isnt correct.

Alphagamer

Edited by AlphaGamer_, 24 June 2017 - 08:59 AM.

Steffenkbh #2 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38061 battles
  • [_TDO_] _TDO_

WOW ! AMX 50 foch B are getting an autoloader and a turret, cool.

Ok ok back to reality,,, This is what wargaming are diong at the moment, wanting players to go WOW! so they can squese the last bit of juice from the dry fruit. It's a shame they don't have any real competition, cos they don't need to think of us when they plan and implement their wierd shlt. As long as they see a profit (this example - buy gold to cenvert locked xp to free xp) in making something atractive, they will.

I see them digging their own grave this way, and it has been like that for a year or two.

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles

View PostSteffenkbh, on 24 June 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

WOW ! AMX 50 foch B are getting an autoloader and a turret, cool.

Ok ok back to reality,,, This is what wargaming are diong at the moment, wanting players to go WOW! so they can squese the last bit of juice from the dry fruit. It's a shame they don't have any real competition, cos they don't need to think of us when they plan and implement their wierd shlt. As long as they see a profit (this example - buy gold to cenvert locked xp to free xp) in making something atractive, they will.

I see them digging their own grave this way, and it has been like that for a year or two.

When a company has been digging its own grave for several years, it's not actually digging it's grave; it's expanding its customer base. I'm saying this as someone who at this point has a very hard time listing positives about WG and WoT. We're old news, and WG will happily change (ruin in our perception) the game we used to love if it attracts new players with disposable income.

MR_FIAT #4 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19747 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

257 penn is so OP on a casemate tier 10 td guys! 

/s

seriously, this isnt even close to wtf e100 stop talking rubbish and more importantly stop asking for that crapwagon to comeback. its 100% fake and made up by wg that is enough reason for it to never come back. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users