Things that need to be done....

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Wacken0r #1 Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8030 battles
  • [509GM] 509GM

There are lots of things WG has to look into when this game is supposed to be successful. And I would like to hear your comments about it and WG's employees to do their f'ing job and hand it to the developers.  

1. Repair the balance between classes. It is a bad joke that after years some classes are not competitive on certain tiers. I am looking at tier 8 mediums here or tier 10 lights and so on. It is bad enough if single vehicles do not get fixed but entire classes just show incompetence or laziness on behalf of WG's balancing department.

2. Fix your damn Premium tanks and do not introduce any new ones until you found a way to ensure that future balance updates are possible. Talk to your company lawyers and find a way how to get 252s, LeFHs, Defenders and so on out of the game without breaking the law or how to fix them. It is just a bad joke what you did there.

2a. Publicly name & shame the guy who is responsible for that disaster and do not forget to demote/fire him

3. Bring new maps that are big enough for 15 vs 15 at tier 10. It must be possible to flank enemy positions undetected despite having tanks with maxed out view range on basically all maps.

4. Fix gold ammunition. Make it the same price regular rounds have but reduce the damage characteristics in a way that they are still as unprofitable as they are now. AKA keep damage/credits the same but reduce the credit price.

5. Camping positions and important spots should never be close to a base. They need to be somewhere central so that one has to earn and fight for these positions to make the game more dynamic.

6. We need a new HE mechanic. The current one is simply crapas it encourages the use of high caliber HE gun as you can never mitigate the damage when being shot upon and you need no skill and weak spot knowledge using them at the same time. On the other hand small caliber HE guns are completely useless as you cannot even decap heavily armored tanks at all. A linear damage reduction is not the way to go.

7. Cap circles allow you to camp behind them which leads to pretty boring matches. Especially something like the south side on Ruinberg is complete BS. Either repair the maps OR what is even better change it to some dominance mode. Think of how it is done in Steel Division Normandy 1944 by Paradox Interactive. You gain points by holding a certain percentage of the map for every square meter over 50% you control per unit of time. If one team just goes for a base camp they lose by domination rule. One could say they lose because of passive play. This could make light tanks more important because they could control more ground for instance.

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14306 battles
  • [RYNO] RYNO

I like these threads.

They are entertaining.

scorpio909 #3 Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20735 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
I want to know why we now have reduced credits every game I can easily spot the difference since a couple of months ago when I was earning 68 000 credits in my premium tanks and now I make less than 30 000 but this is not only premiums it is also now ordinary tanks. War Gaming needs to fix this because the game used to be free to play now its pay to play since you cant make any credits especially at tier 10 you have to play your premium tanks more and is harder to enjoy the game. many players who I know have also noticed the change, is it even mentioned in the patch that they have made it harder to earn credits?

Liviguy #4 Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12461 battles

Personally i would like to see  -1/+1 mm, i think it would make players feel like they can actually INFLUENCE a game and they are not there as cannon fodder.

Im not going to mention Arty anymore than say i have a thread on the board at the moment giving my thoughts on the subject.

Edited by Liviguy, 09 July 2017 - 02:51 PM.

Warzey #5 Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 56260 battles
  • [XEQTE] XEQTE

View Postscorpio909, on 09 July 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

I want to know why we now have reduced credits every game I can easily spot the difference since a couple of months ago when I was earning 68 000 credits in my premium tanks and now I make less than 30 000 but this is not only premiums it is also now ordinary tanks. War Gaming needs to fix this because the game used to be free to play now its pay to play since you cant make any credits especially at tier 10 you have to play your premium tanks more and is harder to enjoy the game. many players who I know have also noticed the change, is it even mentioned in the patch that they have made it harder to earn credits?

But it has always been that way, kind of, you could never earn credits or break even on T10 without premium account. Even the best players can only break even on T9 without premium account and that's only on certain tanks, for an average player things start to go downhill from T8. Basically a player that did not spend any money on the game will hit a brick wall on T8. On the other hand, back in the day any above average player was able to get enough gold for premium account through ESL, CW, stronghold missions, unfortunately gold income from these activities have been removed or reduced.

NiemandXL #6 Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:16 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles

View PostWacken0r, on 24 June 2017 - 12:46 PM, said:

1. Repair the balance between classes. It is a bad joke that after years some classes are not competitive on certain tiers. I am looking at tier 8 mediums here or tier 10 lights and so on. It is bad enough if single vehicles do not get fixed but entire classes just show incompetence or laziness on behalf of WG's balancing department.

Their attempts at balancing have gotten so bad that I'm not convinced anymore that Wargaming could evenly split a single loaf of breed between just 2 people.

Solstad1069 #7 Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38884 battles

View PostNiemandXL, on 09 July 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

Their attempts at balancing have gotten so bad that I'm not convinced anymore that Wargaming could evenly split a single loaf of breed between just 2 people.

This!

And i dont think they really care.

MutantLeech #8 Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16719 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostWindSplitter1, on 24 June 2017 - 07:38 PM, said:

I like these threads.

They are entertaining.

And that's because WG will do nothing with these problems.

Edited by Prometheus_0, 11 July 2017 - 09:30 AM.

Cobra6 #9 Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I actually mostly agree with what you bring up.

The fix for T8 mediums is simple:

DPM T7 mediums: ~2100+

DPM T8 mediums: ~1900 (What the actual F? Give them ~2200+DPM as well)

DPM T9 mediums: ~2100+

This is one of the few simple fixes.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 11 July 2017 - 01:48 PM.

Spurtung #10 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 60146 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostLiviguy, on 09 July 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

Im not going to mention Arty anymore than say i have a thread on the board at the moment giving my thoughts on the subject.

I can't wait to see your insight over that matter.

RockyRoller #11 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28287 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

Really? 60k down to 30k. I'm not that bad after all as I can make that 30k in a few battles. Cheers

spamhamstar #12 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64304 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

I think the credits you earn hasn't changed, it's just that with the new mm there's usually fewer top tiers & so less HP available to farm.

signal11th #13 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 33901 battles
  • [E-BAY] E-BAY
Jessica Alba, more chance with that than WG doing any of the other things.

Bucifel #14 Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27755 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

100% agree + more things like..:

a. reworking mostly tanks wich dont have relevant weapoints ! And reworking all 3d models where a lot of visual parts simply MISS !

b. larger maps for all tier 6+...not only for tier 10 (new ones ) and new game modes for all of them...again, not only foer tier 10 wich is just a p2w policy because credits loss

c. improving graphics / visual effects like they promised...step by step..no need to come all changes together

d. REMOVE this stupid improved equipment wich will ruin game more !

scorpio909 #15 Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20735 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostWarzey, on 09 July 2017 - 01:58 PM, said:

But it has always been that way, kind of, you could never earn credits or break even on T10 without premium account. Even the best players can only break even on T9 without premium account and that's only on certain tanks, for an average player things start to go downhill from T8. Basically a player that did not spend any money on the game will hit a brick wall on T8. On the other hand, back in the day any above average player was able to get enough gold for premium account through ESL, CW, stronghold missions, unfortunately gold income from these activities have been removed or reduced.

I have seen a BIG change. I have a 113 and before the change when I won I made a decent amount of credits I do about 4k damage I would make about 25,000 credits. A couple of days ago I played my 113 again this time I win did 4.8k damage and make 3900 credits, now I have never fired premium ammunition and never had premium account and I know I could of missed a couple of shots but that is still a large difference. so I know when I lose I have always lost credits but if you win, why cant they boost the credit amount you win? it makes the game more fun as you try harder to win and makes the game more competitive. whereas at the moment you cant be asked with the game because you lose credits if you win or lose. The biggest problem however is premium tanks certainly do not make 50% more credits anymore That is a massive lie I used to make 60k a game in defender now i am lucky if I make 23k for a win. WG needs to boost credits now as I have just researched 5 tier 8s and 1 tier 10 and still grinding to buy the tier 10 in the time it has taken to grind that many tanks. WG PLEASE LISTEN AND SORT THIS OUT !!!!!!!!  

scorpio909 #16 Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20735 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
i also believe it is a shame that you cant have 1 tier below yourself in a platoon for example a scout and TD and the fact that since WG's new take on new premium tanks it has made pref tanks bad to play... Why has wargaming not removed their pref status and just buffed the tank ( IS-6 is now awful against non pref tier 8's but still meets them in most games) 

Edited by scorpio909, 13 July 2017 - 02:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users