• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

hedgehog_s #1 Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 73347 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

Two random thoughts -

1) Foch 155 will apparently get 6 shell 120mm autoloader in Patch 9.2 along with more side armour and slightly better gun handling. All these changes and the ONLY thing wrong with 155 is ridiculous gun arc that means re - aiming for 5 minutes every time enemy moves 3 centimètres and also resets cammo net and binos every time. You gonna do anything about that WG please ??

2) American M7 - I loved this little tank as a medium (which it is historically) and was 0.2% away from 3rd mark on barrel. WG made it a light tank - ripped off 100 hp, gave it crap cammo and ruined its gun and Im now only able to play at 82% with it. No wonder when its most common MM is against things like AMX12T. Give us back the "medium" M7 please WG and stop changing history.

3) In game chat - I have just been banned for three days for "innapropriate behaviour" in chat. No idea which game, no idea what I said that was "wrong". I am NOT a player  who tells people to do things with their mother or die of a vile disease but yes I do call a guy who drowns himself a retard. I assume its not swearing thats the issue (theres a filter for that after all) - so I ticketed WG and they will NOT give any guidelines as to what is acceptable or not - so how the feck are we supposed to know??

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16303 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

1 and 2: you want one tank to be historical but the other not because it benefits you... OK.

3: You deserved it.

Isharial #3 Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 20202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Posthedgehog_s, on 24 June 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

Two random thoughts -

1) Foch 155 will apparently get 6 shell 120mm autoloader in Patch 9.2 along with more side armour and slightly better gun handling. All these changes and the ONLY thing wrong with 155 is ridiculous gun arc that means re - aiming for 5 minutes every time enemy moves 3 centimètres and also resets cammo net and binos every time. You gonna do anything about that WG please ??

2) American M7 - I loved this little tank as a medium (which it is historically) and was 0.2% away from 3rd mark on barrel. WG made it a light tank - ripped off 100 hp, gave it crap cammo and ruined its gun and Im now only able to play at 82% with it. No wonder when its most common MM is against things like AMX12T. Give us back the "medium" M7 please WG and stop changing history.

3) In game chat - I have just been banned for three days for "innapropriate behaviour" in chat. No idea which game, no idea what I said that was "wrong". I am NOT a player  who tells people to do things with their mother or die of a vile disease but yes I do call a guy who drowns himself a retard. I assume its not swearing thats the issue (theres a filter for that after all) - so I ticketed WG and they will NOT give any guidelines as to what is acceptable or not - so how the feck are we supposed to know??

its going to atleast hit the target for the majority of its mag now, rather than 1 pen, 1 bounce, 1 shot goes into space -> reload

M7 was meant to be a light, that was what it was designed to be, the spec grew too far and it was reclassed as a medium.. now in a sense, all WG did was dial it back to the time it was a light and took away the stuff that made it a medium

that said, didn't like the tank before, still don't like it

and you know that calling someone a retard is an insult right? you deserved a ban, even just for that

Also tagged with random, foch 155, M7, chat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users