[Edited]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

M4RiO1979 #1 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26666 battles

[Edited]

Edited by FireflyDivision, 25 June 2017 - 11:41 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. -FireflyDivision

CmdPrompt #2 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30693 battles
  • [B-D-O] B-D-O
My record this week was 19 losses in a row grinding the wz132a. Matchmaking doesn't take into account player ratings (which any game that describes itself competitive should) so you get 4-5 2k wn8 players and it's gg.

jabster #3 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12526 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostM4RiO1979, on 25 June 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

So they removed my post from yesterday I see...probably because of too much FUC* words...I don't give a crap...

Today...10 games...all [edited]10 games are finished with 1:15, 2:15, 15:4, 15:2 etc. and please don't tell me it is because of a [edited]weekend, because this crapis happening through the week also.

So...can anyone explain this kind of games in last 30 days?

"Your personal skill will ultimately determine your winrate" This is a sentence that MrConway said in a post about Matchmaking system. Really? and how the [edited]my skill can determine my winrate if my [edited]team dies in 3 minutes??? How the hell such inbalanced teams can be matched up together...and this is a game after game in a last few weeks...WTF?

So if the performance of your team effects your win-rate how can your own performance not also effect it considering you are part of that team?

Balc0ra #4 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63812 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

They removed your post because you and others that followed did curse a tad to much indeed.

And again. Don't like it. Don't play it. As I've hardly seen any steam rolls recently. And my WR has gone up again. So not complaining either way.

As again... only common factor in all your games is still you. MM can't change that.

_EXODUZ_ #5 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34464 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

I kinda implied this before, I'll say that again. If that's you in your forum avatar - you look like a grown up man, perhaps even with kids.

1979 probably means you're 38 years old.

So why don't you act like an adult person when it comes to logical assumptions?

Why do I never have your problem when it comes to WR?

Just git gud or stop crying ffs.

iztok #6 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles

> So...can anyone explain this kind of games in last 30 days?

Sh!t happens. In WoT it happens  A LOT. Yet at the end of an average day you'll be between 40% and 60% WR, like you're today (42% WR). RNG, corrected with your influence will made sure of that. :)

BR,  Iztok

Jigabachi #7 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostM4RiO1979, on 25 June 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

"Your personal skill will ultimately determine your winrate" This is a sentence that MrConway said in a post about Matchmaking system. Really? and how the [edited]my skill can determine my winrate if my [edited]team dies in 3 minutes???

All players get those matches. Tomatoes, you and unicorns. You determine your winrate by winning those matches where YOUR contribution as a single player is the deciding factor between victory and defeat. And depending on how good you are, that can be a few matches or many matches. Easy to win ones or even ones that look pretty much lost.

Does that mean that those 15:2 facerollmatches are ok? No, it doesn't.

But neither raging around, nor talking nonsense will help with that. So grow up.

Secuter #8 Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11641 battles
Sometimes one just need to take break from bad lose streaks. Sometimes you are just unlucky with the team or you yourself make a very bad decision. I usually just take a break - watch some series or whatever (or study as I should...) and then come back after an hour or two with a "fresh" mindset.

M4RiO1979 #9 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26666 battles

View PostSecuter, on 25 June 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

Sometimes one just need to take break from bad lose streaks. Sometimes you are just unlucky with the team or you yourself make a very bad decision. I usually just take a break - watch some series or whatever (or study as I should...) and then come back after an hour or two with a "fresh" mindset.

Did that a couple of times...no help...here you go...one hour break...come back...played three battles...two wins with 15:2, 15:4 one lost game 1:15...sorry but this is not normal...these games sucks big time...i invested too much money in this game to be silence...sorry but I will rage because I liked this game a lot...which is a reason why I invested my money in it...and what did I get now? i don't care if i win or lose...i just want those good battles back...and this 2-minutes crapgames to stop!

You can say whatever you want, but this was not a case with 9.17 patch...something is changed for worse in this game.

ExclamationMark #10 Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16679 battles
Looks like another case of mad cuz bad to me.

Suurpolskija #11 Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18523 battles
  • [URHO] URHO

Most of my matches seem to end 15-6,7 or 8 or vice versa. But the uneven games I guess happen when your or enemy team gets scared and selflish.

It's pretty normal to get roflstomps in lemmingtrain&statpad atmosphere:

1. you go where ever everyone else goes

2. but will not push the flank no matter what, wanting to live the longest to reach endgame full hp.

3. you bleed out in a puddle of tanks who all avoid getting hit

4. the few tanks of your team that went to the other flank are now overrun by the enemy team and they slowly advance killing the odd that stayed behind to basecamp or what ever.

5. You're surrounded for duckhunt event in ~15vs10 matchup enemy firing from all directions.

6. You lost 15-0 because your team played badly and wouldn't risk your HP to win the battle.

Edited by Suurpolskija, 25 June 2017 - 04:06 PM.

LaManche #12 Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18888 battles
  • [3EGS] 3EGS

I just do not play on weekends, it's not worth my nerves. Too many steamrolls losses and/or victories. 

Currently the Steam summer sale is on, go buy a game and play that instead. This morning I've bought the latest Hitman so I'm enjoying that instead of this weekend idiotfest in WoT.

JuliusCheddar #13 Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28107 battles
Steamrolls are part of the game. As long as WG doesn't restrict bad players to lower tiers until they learn the game there is no way around it. 

Rammste1ner #14 Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30037 battles

We are so sensitive when we had a session of bad games, terrible teams etc... however , none cares/appreciate  when you have 17 wins in a row. I dont think its WGs fault if bad teams happen...tomorrow you will be more "lucky" with teams.How then players with +60% winrate keep their stats?...they influence games as much as they can,and make sure that they win close games.Thats where you make difference in winrate i think. Against steamroll,even superunicums are impotent.

What WG should do its to balance heavies and mediums when match is created....especially when there are 3 top tier super heavies in one team, and meds in another. They should also reverse mm to 9.18, and not force 3-5-7 system. About skill based mm...i dont think that WG can do much.... create own league for players with low personal rating? Or try to educate people to be better at the game. When I started this game, training mission were terrible, but i heard they are doing something about that tho.

clixor #15 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:29 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50199 battles

View PostRammste1ner, on 25 June 2017 - 04:43 PM, said:

We are so sensitive when we had a session of bad games, terrible teams etc... however , none cares/appreciate  when you have 17 wins in a row. I dont think its WGs fault if bad teams happen...tomorrow you will be more "lucky" with teams.How then players with +60% winrate keep their stats?...they influence games as much as they can,and make sure that they win close games.Thats where you make difference in winrate i think. Against steamroll,even superunicums are impotent.

What WG should do its to balance heavies and mediums when match is created....especially when there are 3 top tier super heavies in one team, and meds in another. They should also reverse mm to 9.18, and not force 3-5-7 system. About skill based mm...i dont think that WG can do much.... create own league for players with low personal rating? Or try to educate people to be better at the game. When I started this game, training mission were terrible, but i heard they are doing something about that tho.

First thing WG can do is roll back 9.18 mm. It wasn't perfect but most same tier battles are way better than bottom tier games ALL the time. Not to mention that a lot of players only have PMM premium tanks which became totally obsolete overnight. What this leads to is that MOST players just can't really believe they can influence battles anymore and start playing accordingly as well. And throw a lot of new and returning players in the mix who arent used to the meta anymore than combined you get just an afwul skillless playerbase.

What i do notice though that overall good players are playing better as well and see recent wr's way better than average ones. On the other hand of the spectrum i do see WAAAY worse WR's. 41% use to be a bot level rarity but now you see these kind of players in every single battle.

1ncompetenc3 #16 Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles

Take a break. This game is so full of random nonsense that losing streaks that last for days are very much a thing. Play a different game and come back to WoT in a few days, if after half a dozen battles you aren't enjoying yourself, take another break.

For what it's worth: personal skill does determine your win rate, but only after a significant number of battles. That means looking at one or two bad sessions doesn't mean sh't; one day you might be in the top three of your team in terms of damage/XP nearly every battle, the next day you might play the exact same tanks and consistently find yourself among the bottom three performers simply because RNG says no. Taking the game seriously from a competitive standpoint or misinterpreting statistics is not how you should be playing WoT unless you're a sucker for frustration.

Quintuss #17 Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25545 battles
  • [DIVA_] DIVA_

Wether games are good or bad (including overproportional winning/loosing) depends allmost only on what i drive:

Stock tank: horrible

light Tank: very meh

Arty/TD: average

Meds/Heavys: good.

I simply accept that currently my winrate is poor while i grind some tanks i dislike and while i still lack key modules for other tanks.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #18 Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27266 battles

View PostM4RiO1979, on 25 June 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

"Your personal skill will ultimately determine your winrate" This is a sentence that MrConway said in a post about Matchmaking system. Really? and how the [edited]my skill can determine my winrate if my [edited]team dies in 3 minutes??? How the hell such inbalanced teams can be matched up together...and this is a game after game in a last few weeks...WTF?

The problem is you. Until you accept the problem is you the problem will continue to be you.

FireflyDivision #19 Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:42 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23725 battles
  • [CMON] CMON

Your threads have been closed because there already is a thread for MM feedback. Please use that one.

http://forum.worldof...maker-feedback/

Best regards,

FireflyDivision

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users