M7 medium is now a light?!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sl4t #1 Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13726 battles

When did this happen? I mean, I don't really care when, nor that it did, what I want is my crew back!!!

What the hell, when making this kind of changes at least send the crew to the barracks!

Now I have a light tank to sell at half price and, the crew witch I planned to later move to another medium is now useless!! (I don't play lights at all, nor arty anymore...)

So, thank you WG for stealing me some silver, and one full crew with almost 90% on the 1st skill. :sceptic:

Yes it could be a lot worse, and that is kinda the point, they do as they want and completely ignore the players!

I'm not surprised, it's just the 1st time it damages my account directly, that on top of what they been doing the last few months and, I actually created a topic.. :mellow:

Edited by Sl4t, 25 June 2017 - 08:40 PM.

Homer_J #2 Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSl4t, on 25 June 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

When did this happen? 

Two patches ago.

Sl4t #3 Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13726 battles

Jeez, now I'm starting to realize why the game feels so different.

I used to follow the detailed change log but, they started to launching updates like crazy and I started to not play..

I did see all the major changes meanwhile, and to me this was a "now there are more lights and their different". Since I don't play lights I didn't really care..

The good old days are now so distant. I did believe the improvements were beneficial, too bad lately they are doing alot more harm than good.

Isharial #4 Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19390 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSl4t, on 25 June 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

Jeez, now I'm starting to realize why the game feels so different.

I used to follow the detailed change log but, they started to launching updates like crazy and I started to not play..

I did see all the major changes meanwhile, and to me this was a "now there are more lights and their different". Since I don't play lights I didn't really care..

The good old days are now so distant. I did believe the improvements were beneficial, too bad lately they are doing alot more harm than good.

"good old days"? it depends on what you class as good I suppose

the new MM imo, is a superior system to the old one, now I get to fight things my level every battle, not every other battle when MM feels nice!

there are ofcourse questionable additions, but overall, if it was truly bad, people wouldn't stick around

Edited by Isharial, 25 June 2017 - 11:06 PM.

Aikl #5 Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:09 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25167 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Writing a ticket to support might be of some use. No guarantees, of course, but they are usually helpful in matters involving mismatched crews and the like.

Worth a shot, at least. Beats most useless tickets sent in.

Sl4t #6 Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13726 battles

Thanks Aikl, I will do that. So used to them ignoring us that I didn't even remember tickets were a thing.

Isharial, about the good old days, I'm not saying that it is all bad now, it's just not fun as it was, at least for me.

In those days there were only 3 nations and I new in detail all the tanks, nowadays it's almost impossible to keep up with so many tank..

The maps were also much more fun and chaotic, not like today with every bush/rock/hill precisely placed.

The arty was only till lvl 7 and for some time didn't even had tracers! That was fun.. :trollface:

I don't want to go back in time, but I would love WG had kept on making players happy not only their wallets.

Edited by Sl4t, 26 June 2017 - 02:27 PM.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64272 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
I actually wanted the M7 to be a light since the first time I played it. It's great as a light... but I kinda wish it had it's old DPM. As it can't bully as well as the Crusader could as a light.

junglist443 #8 Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26870 battles

View PostIsharial, on 25 June 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

"good old days"? it depends on what you class as good I suppose

the new MM imo, is a superior system to the old one, now I get to fight things my level every battle, not every other battle when MM feels nice!

there are ofcourse questionable additions, but overall, if it was truly bad, people wouldn't stick around

Nah, you get to fight "things" your level every battle because it's summer and all the kids are at home instead of school. Nothing related to the MM :child:

Aikl #9 Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25167 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSl4t, on 26 June 2017 - 01:23 PM, said:

Thanks Aikl, I will do that. So used to them ignoring us that I didn't even remember tickets were a thing.

(...)

I wouldn't get my hopes up, but they did offer gold for retraining roles back when we were given "mismatched" Swedish female crew in the 'Holiday special' - and I was given some when my old Aufklärungsp. Panther got swapped into SPIC... and the two spare crew members got retrained to the Panther 8.8 (which I didn't even have at the time). :sceptic:

Edited by Aikl, 26 June 2017 - 05:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users