Ranked battles are broken

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

maestrx #1 Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16000 battles
  • [T-ESA] T-ESA
I thought that the mm for the ranbked battles will be based on the player performance, not on the RNG defining in which rank the player currently is... Why do we finally dont have a mode where people of the simillar """skills""" (PR, WN8, whatever...) play against each other? Why is it the same as in public games where the number of green and above players in the team define which side will win? What is the point in grouping people in the teams based on some mostly RNG based team assignments in the past battles that managed to get the player to whatever rank ? I've managed to get to the rank 4  in just 2 night only becouse I've been in many matches with unicum players... Not happening anymore and I suck as always... But why is it happening again in the same broken matchup as in public?

Edited by maestrx, 25 June 2017 - 08:49 PM.

malachi6 #2 Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49911 battles
I think it cute that you think a red line camper with the same WN8 as a aggressive pusher is equally skilled.

HrX89 #3 Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36583 battles
  • [IKY] IKY
Too much gold. Should be banned.
Too much arty. Should be removed or limited to one.
Rewards are pointless. You will lose way too much just to get a random box or 500k credits.

Maybe should have been played in tier 6 and tier 8 as well to increase interest of the community?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users