• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

velvetcough #1 Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4694 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

hey guys,

i'm trying to figure out how to get the team readouts that sit at either side of the screen at the start, and then throughout the battle, to display something other than they are presently doing for me.  I mostly watch Quickybaby, Jingles and 4 Tankers & Dog videos on the Youtube, and know that QB and 4 Tankers, for example, have it set up so it reads : Player's name, the name of the vehicle they're driving, then the vehicle symbol with the tier written inside it. This is where my problem is - i've got the players. names and the vehicle symbol with the tier alright, but i can't change the middle column to display the name of the vehicle.  It's data that i would find valuable to know on occasions.

I have looked around in settings to see if there's a way in there, but it seems to me only to offer what is displayed on each tank as it trundles around in front of me.  So, guys, you have always proved a beneficial and largely benign repository of WOT knowledge, so i again prostrate myself in your presence and humbly ask if you are willing and able to impart unto me the information that i seek.  What do i do to get the type of team display i seek.

I am willing to make a sacrifice if that is what the WOT oracle demands, but can i just mention here that the town i live in makes asking for the sacrificing of virgins a somewhat fraught task - it can take a time to find one.  Rats, sheep, dogs etc. all fine though - no shortage there.  As always, my thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

More strength to your trigger fingers..!!

velvetcough.

Dundato #2 Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26302 battles

hmm, 2 choices maybe if im getting your drift, when in battle:

hold ctrl, look at top left of screen below fps and ping, you have a cross and 4 other options to choose from or

goto settings and select the marker tab and select what you want for ally and enemy.

hope thats what you mean

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users