Jump to content


20% Discount Tankfest


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Chuzo02 #1 Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17850 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

Hi! I was thinking to buy the Tiger 131 but I want to ask if anyone has one of that 20% discounts they gave at the tankfest and is not gonna use it.

 

Anyone? Please MP!



xtrem3x #2 Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31622 battles
  • 1,354
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013
If you can't afford £14 it maybe better to save the money you do have rather than waste it on World of Tanks

Chuzo02 #3 Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17850 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014
I want to use for the Supreme pack....

Edited by Chuzo02, 26 June 2017 - 02:50 PM.


qpranger #4 Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Not good enough, I want 30% discount.

Jethro_Grey #5 Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4284 battles
  • 534
  • [KAIN] KAIN
  • Member since:
    08-01-2015

View Postqpranger, on 26 June 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

Not good enough, I want 30% discount.

 

You're a greedy little rodent, aren't ya?

 

I'd be fine with 5 x 20% for a grand total of 100%.

The greed some folks are putting on display is outrageous! 



Chuzo02 #6 Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17850 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014
I am just asking because if there is somebody that has it and is no gonna use it would be nice to give to somebody that is gonna use it.

qpranger #7 Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostChuzo02, on 26 June 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

I am just asking because if there is somebody that has it and is no gonna use it would be nice to give to somebody that is gonna use it.

 

Yes, I have read of a guy in France do this once.

Yakito #8 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18802 battles
  • 1,320
  • [-FCC-] -FCC-
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
I've been there. I saw no 20% discount.

HaZardeur #9 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33257 battles
  • 1,160
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010
I wasn`t there so I can confirm I saw none.

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:37 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20700 battles
  • 3,818
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
Can I swap my T25 Pilot for it?

Solexi #11 Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 33452 battles
  • 557
  • Member since:
    12-06-2010
The queue to get into the WG booth was an hour long so I didn't bother. Don't think I'd have bought the 131/crew with any sort of discount anyway.

imendars #12 Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:12 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10958 battles
  • 1,086
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-17-2014

20% discount? better spend it for fort knox... :trollface:

Still, 20EUR from 100 would be lot of saved resources...

Just saying.



Tigerfish_Torpedo #13 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 26533 battles
  • 51
  • [T0MS] T0MS
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

View PostYakito, on 26 June 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

I've been there. I saw no 20% discount.

 

I went up to the WG booth on the Saturday, asked about the 20% discount, and none of the WG crew had heard of the discount. Finally, I was told that the instructions were in the email sent out before Tankfest. So I went home on the Saturday, opened my email, checked the details and went back on the Sunday with the email saved on my phone for proof. At first, they weren't sure, but after some internal debate, came to the conclusion that the email addresses gathered on the free WoT sessions played at the booth would be used to credit the discount coupon for the Tiger. I haven't yet heard anything from WG about this though.



signal11th #14 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:19 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 35404 battles
  • 5,477
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostChuzo02, on 26 June 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

Hi! I was thinking to buy the Tiger 131 but I want to ask if anyone has one of that 20% discounts they gave at the tankfest and is not gonna use it.

 

Anyone? Please MP!

 

If I had one I would have given it you but no way on earth was I queueing for 2 hours to get a t-shirt and a code worth 3 quid. Madness.

DracheimFlug #15 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014

View Postqpranger, on 26 June 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

Not good enough, I want 30% discount.

 

View PostJethro_Grey, on 26 June 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

 

You're a greedy little rodent, aren't ya?

 

I'd be fine with 5 x 20% for a grand total of 100%.

The greed some folks are putting on display is outrageous! 

 

Still not good enough. 6 x 20%. They should pay me 20% for making a purchase. :izmena:

THE_JACK_OF_HEARTS #16 Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9508 battles
  • 910
  • Member since:
    02-04-2015
Greed rears its ugly head again. Like someone said, you need the money, so go to supermarket and by some boil in hot water noodles they are very cheap, should get you through pal, I wont be helping...

Edited by MOSSAD_WATCHING, 27 June 2017 - 02:37 PM.


qpranger #17 Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31464 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostMOSSAD_WATCHING, on 27 June 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

Greed rears its ugly head again. Like someone said, you need the money, so to supermarket and by some boil in hot water noodles, should get you through pal, I wont be helping...

 

Getting water to boil is additional expenditure, and frankly quite futile because boiling is so temporary. OTOH you always have saliva in your mouth, use it to soften the noodles as you chew them. Easy-peasy.

Radu_Korne #18 Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,403
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

View PostChuzo02, on 26 June 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

Hi! I was thinking to buy the Tiger 131 but I want to ask if anyone has one of that 20% discounts they gave at the tankfest and is not gonna use it.

 

Anyone? Please MP!

 

I can smell some sort of begging art here... nice try, but get a job, son. 

TheJumpMaster #19 Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 46291 battles
  • 4,308
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

What 20% discount?

 



Yakito #20 Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18802 battles
  • 1,320
  • [-FCC-] -FCC-
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostTigerfish_Torpedo, on 27 June 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

 

I went up to the WG booth on the Saturday, asked about the 20% discount, and none of the WG crew had heard of the discount. Finally, I was told that the instructions were in the email sent out before Tankfest. So I went home on the Saturday, opened my email, checked the details and went back on the Sunday with the email saved on my phone for proof. At first, they weren't sure, but after some internal debate, came to the conclusion that the email addresses gathered on the free WoT sessions played at the booth would be used to credit the discount coupon for the Tiger. I haven't yet heard anything from WG about this though.

 

I see. I also thought that putting my email in would give me the discount but I had nothing so far.

 

And come on guys, the queue wasn't that bad.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users