Past updates ... this used to be a more fun game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Maximilian2k #1 Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35596 battles

Fine for the whining people ill make it shorter :)

Why would you allow top tier lights? High camo, good dpm and when you are top tier, with a bit of weak spot knowledge, you can penetrate absolutely every tank in the opposite team. Usually even enemy heavy tanks are lower tier so there is no real problem ... just a race to high caliber instead of doing your job as spotter. I have 6 lights ... they are all OP after this new MM improvement. Its fun when i play them, its not fun when i try to xp something else. We will end up hiding from lights like we used to hide from arty ..

The other real issue is playing in platoon ... right now its not even worth doing platoon. You make a tier 8 platoon and 80-90% of the games you will end up in tier 10 game where you are food for the other team top tiers. You get better MM by playing solo, if you dont make a tier 10 platoon.

I love this game, but it got so broken.

You cant do personal missions - real struggle with getting right setup due to mm

You cant play with friends - unless you get a tier 10 platoon

You cant farm xp properly some heavy line - mm can be a [edited]so many times lately with lights/meds/tds getting top tier while heavy tank becomes food ..

Edited by Maximilian2k, 27 June 2017 - 05:27 AM.

WindSplitter1 #2 Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:09 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 15430 battles
  • [KROLL] KROLL
You know? Haven''t read past the second line because your comments are poorly formatted. And I'm pretty sure nobody bothered to reply for the same reason.

FAME_skill4ltu #3 Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29903 battles
  • [FAME] FAME
...:angry:...

lafeel #4 Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:35 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4964 battles
  • [LAFIE] LAFIE

Bull*edited*

There, someone said it.

Jigabachi #5 Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Seriously, is it really THAT hard to write like someone who managed to pass elementary school?
Learn... To... Write... Like... A... Normal... Human... Being... Please. And don't use idiot slang. The word is "you", not "u".

Anyway, I read the first paragraph about toptier lights. Question: Would you prefer having mediums as toptiers, who have about the same viewrange, better guns, better armor and more HP? Or heavy tanks? Why the heck do you think that having LIGHT TANKS as toptiers worse than anything else?

Maximilian2k #6 Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35596 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 27 June 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

Seriously, is it really THAT hard to write like someone who managed to pass elementary school?
Learn... To... Write... Like... A... Normal... Human... Being... Please. And don't use idiot slang. The word is "you", not "u".

Anyway, I read the first paragraph about toptier lights. Question: Would you prefer having mediums as toptiers, who have about the same viewrange, better guns, better armor and more HP? Or heavy tanks? Why the heck do you think that having LIGHT TANKS as toptiers worse than anything else?

I have 6 light tanks, after this new improved MM they are all op ... yes i do prefer heavy and meds as top tier .. thats how it suppose to be and lights spotting. Now lights dont spot, but go crazy damage

Simple example tier 8 china light with 189pen .. game tier 6-8 .. guess how many tanks can actually block a direct hit considering that there is about 80-90% chance their highest heavy is a tier 7 ...

Is that fair from your point of view? How can a new player go and play his newly bought IS, when there is a light in a bush somewhere on the map hitting him no matter what angle he takes without even getting spotted?

Edited by Maximilian2k, 27 June 2017 - 04:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users