• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

zachinu #1 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36707 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

The New MatchMaker

The new match maker was very good when it came out. In fact, I quite liked it. Being top tier almost all the time was actually quite good. However, now it's just unbearable. How can I grind my low tier vehicles if I am bottom tier all the effing time?! And when I am top tier (for example, tier 8) I have problems penning premium vehicles, like a Defender and a Chrysler. WTF WARGAMING? Very smart of you to bring out a tier 8 premium with a tier 10 hull. 100% balanced!! Well good job for making money, but because of that you lost a lot of players. NOBODY ASKED YOU TO CHANGE THE NEW MM. TBHE 3,5,7 SYSTEM IS crap.

The new ''balanced'' premium tanks

These new premiums are the proof that WoT is a PAY TO WIN game. These new premium tanks are now even better than tier 8s alternatives. Even tier 9s! The Defender is too over powered and so is the Chrysler. And yeah, good job for giving a tier 8 td prem tank 288 pen, and wait also, better armour than the tier 8 alternative, the UDES. What is your goal WG? You are ruining this game for players who like this game. All you do is sit in your offices, with one hand up your [edited], and the other hand drinking vodka. Your ideas are crap! The old premium tanks cannot even compete with the new ones. The IS-6, 112, t-34-3, wz-111 all with 175 pen! How are we supposed to pen this Defender?

Arty

Nobody asked for a STUN EFFECT! It's so bloody annoying. At tier 6, it feels like every artillery is like Bert. They stun you, track you and they stun you again before you manage to repair your track! The m44 for example! 17second reload with like a 20second stun -_- .

Stop giving us [edited]that you listen to players, BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS!

fryster_12 #2 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41608 battles
  • [U-L] U-L

The image I make should help with the arty part

1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36772 battles
I'm not sure what you're smoking to think MM was good in 9.18 but I want in on that.

Also tagged with mm, prem tanks, arty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users