Wargaming support and their ignorance

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Totaljerkface123 #1 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3112 battles
So a couple of months ago this account got hacked by a some Serbian or Croat not sure now. I got access to it with my gmail as he didn't change it and I contacted WarGaming Support to help. At first I thought they would help me and make sure I get my account back. Of course that's some bull**** . They asked for everything , which is fine , and I gave almost everything to them. I gave then the name , city it was made in , the internet provider I used at the time of making the account , but what I didn't give them is a phone number that was bound before and a payment proof. I knew there was never a phone bound to the account as I never had a smart phone (yeah I am old fashioned) but they were still asking for one. I didn't give them payment proof because the bank (Sberbank) said there were no such payments done in June or July of 2013. I wrote that to WarGaming Support but they decide that isn't enough and if I get payment proof they will recover it. I did get annoyed because I sent a ticket like this multiple times and they didn't bother to help in any other way so I sent a reply on how ignorant , annoying and useless they are. After that they said they couldn't do anything and closed the ticket. Apparently they don't care about people losing accounts and care more about money and their fuc**** game.

Eaglax #2 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:34 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19106 battles

:amazed: you do have your account back? what do you want in addition?

payment proof is a standard way to proof that it's your account, e,g, steam and ubisoft require them too....you could have just sent them the payment data of your löwe or Su-100y, especially when you didn't gave them your telephone number, because those two are the relevant ones. Your name, city name and internet provider are not reliable.

WG-Support is really not great, but in this case I can't see what they did wrong....

Edited by Eaglax, 28 June 2017 - 08:37 AM.

Totaljerkface123 #3 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3112 battles
I am sorry but as I said I did not have a phone number bound to the account. How can I send them proof if the bank doesn't have any? My bank account didn't keep record of that.

Eaglax #4 Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 19106 battles

again, do you have your account back? or is this a "new" one (created in 2013)?

I don't know the laws for your country, but our banks have too keep records for 10 years, so I don't think that they don't have it...could it be that you purchased ingame goods outside of june or july 2013? And don't you have more recent payments, I mean we have 2017, didn't you purchase a single thing in four years?

Totaljerkface123 #5 Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3112 battles

I didn't get my account back , I just logged into it with my Gmail since it wasn't changed.  I messaged Wargaming about the dates , but they refused to believe me. Also on 1 ticket they asked me how many missions and on which tank I've passed. I gave them the number by logging in onto the game, but for some reason they said it was false. I didn't make a purchase after 2013 , no , because I didn't want to spend any more money. Either Wargaming gave me the wrong purchase dates , or they completely suck. Either way , I am unhappy with their laziness as staff. While payment is important , if I gave them something that's saved only to the account , how isn't that proof that it's my account?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users