Report Screamers why players scream Report for no reason.....

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

railgunner1 #1 Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8813 battles
  • [DGDA] DGDA
:izmena:Whats the problem with All the players screaming report bot during a battle , I've notices this over the last few weeks that a lot of players scream report for no reason had the honour twice today just because i stayed back with a new tank which had no perks or extras and the best thing is most of the time its high tier tanks camping in the corners or behind mountains and watching  the low tier tanks get killed only to come out of there cover to steal the kill form some one who just put 10 rounds or more into a target :angry:To me it seems that a lot of the high tier tankers who have spent all of there pocket money on there accounts have a slight problem (Noticed this mainly with the Russian , polish and German tankers )  Now lets see how many of you guys have had the same problem ---- And to the makers of Wot could you please explain to these report screamers what a bot is as they don't seem to know ..........:facepalm:

Edited by railgunner1, 28 June 2017 - 03:55 PM.

Enforcer1975 #2 Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Well if you play like your program just crashed don't be surprised to be reported for botting because that's what it looks to me too. Take the initiative and move a bit on the map. Having a slow tank, stock tank or whatever tank is no excuse to camp in the back.
Also a tip: don't rush tiers any further. Stay around 4-6 and get your crew skills and your own skills up. It will only get worse if you move further up with your current level.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 28 June 2017 - 03:58 PM.

Joggaman #3 Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23964 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

A bot would usually have more than 45% wr...

No offense intended!

Edited by Joggaman, 28 June 2017 - 03:59 PM.

Achibot #4 Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-
It's almost certainly because you are so non-reactive to events in the game that you might as well not be there at all. Imagine you are playing a football match and one of your team's players is so self-conscious that he refuses to carry the ball or even make threatening runs to distract defenders. This is you. You are useless to the team and everyone with eyes can see it. I would suggest you rethink this practice as besides upsetting your teammates, which isn't really your problem to be fair, it is also causing you to lose way too many games. 45% is very poor and if your focus is not on raising this through better player then you are 100% looking in the wrong direction. My 2c, take it or leave it.

railgunner1 #5 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8813 battles
  • [DGDA] DGDA

View PostJoggaman, on 28 June 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

A bot would usually have more than 45% wr...

No offense intended!

None taken i just play to pass the time away and have fun with mates :teethhappy:

Joggaman #6 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23964 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrailgunner1, on 28 June 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

None taken i just play to pass the time away and have fun with mates :teethhappy:

Fun fact:

A member of your clan is one of the weirdest forumites in wot community :harp:

Again, no offense intended!

arthurwellsley #7 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51751 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostJoggaman, on 28 June 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

Fun fact:

A member of your clan is one of the weirdest forumites in wot community :harp:

Again, no offense intended!

To be fair the individual I think that you might be referring to still has the "recruit" tag, and has not been in that clan very long.

To the OP, I suggest that you read the link in joggaman's signature to the handbook made by the SGTA.

railgunner1 #8 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8813 battles
  • [DGDA] DGDA

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 03:59 PM, said:

It's almost certainly because you are so non-reactive to events in the game that you might as well not be there at all. Imagine you are playing a football match and one of your team's players is so self-conscious that he refuses to carry the ball or even make threatening runs to distract defenders. This is you. You are useless to the team and everyone with eyes can see it. I would suggest you rethink this practice as besides upsetting your teammates, which isn't really your problem to be fair, it is also causing you to lose way too many games. 45% is very poor and if your focus is not on raising this through better player then you are 100% looking in the wrong direction. My 2c, take it or leave it.

1) i play to have a bit of fun as i also have a life .

2) your  comment is as useful as a Edited

3) why should i get killed so you can get a cheap frag....

View Postarthurwellsley, on 28 June 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

To be fair the individual I think that you might be referring to still has the "recruit" tag, and has not been in that clan very long.

To the OP, I suggest that you read the link in joggaman's signature to the handbook made by the SGTA.

the clan shut down a few months back as that's why nothing has changed there's only a few people still playing - fun gamer's 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 

Edited by VMX, 29 June 2017 - 09:06 AM.

Gremlin182 #9 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

General

• Player
  • 48773 battles

Players should only report things that they personally see its completely stupid to report a player because someone asks you to.

I would be tempted to report the player making the request its certainly something that should be discouraged..

Balc0ra #10 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66269 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I get reported several times a day. As most simply report you for not playing the way they wanted, or in a way that serves them. Camping or not. And yet not a single ban yet.

sniperuman #11 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35408 battles
  • [NKOW] NKOW

I will try to make you understand what makes other players agry.

You have played totally 3815 battles , with your Cromwell (one of the best tier 6 medium tank) your averge damage is 249 and with your Comet  (tier 7 medium tank) your average damage is 232 .

The previous statistics mean that your team starts the battle with one player less (you).

In the beggining all of us were bad players. Try to learn the game in lower tiers first and then climb the tiers.

That was a friendly advice. Have good battles.

Edited by sniperuman, 28 June 2017 - 04:29 PM.

Sirebellus #12 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19105 battles
The thing is that the players who scream 'Report Sirebellus for Bot' invariably have no more idea of how to play the game than I do...

railgunner1 #13 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8813 battles
  • [DGDA] DGDA
From 8 reply's only 3 people seem to have understood what was written the others either cant read or just dont understand the thread it has nothing to do with my stats its about report screamers :P:teethhappy::P

Edited by railgunner1, 28 June 2017 - 04:54 PM.

Achibot #14 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:54 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View Postrailgunner1, on 28 June 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

1) i play to have a bit of fun as i also have a life .

2) your  comment is as useful as a sack of Edited 

3) why should i get killed so you can get a cheap frag....

1) Why do you feel the need to explain this to me as if it wasn't what I would naturally assume? Are you aware of many undead people who play for misery?

2) You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

3) You shouldn't and I never said you should. What I was asking you consider was whether you are useful to your team when playing a team game? You do no damage and are generally so inactive people shout at you. Can you not understand there is a happy medium between these extremes? You can, in fact, be a better player who supports his team and still have fun. Why do you think you can't? That's an extremely negative perspective.

View Postrailgunner1, on 28 June 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

From 8 reply's only 2 people seem to have understood what was written the others either cant read or just dont understand the thread it has nothing to do with my stats its about report screamers :P:teethhappy::P

Stats are a mathematical description of what you do as a player and useful to inform opinion as to your level of play and the type of concepts you might or might not be able to understand and where you need to improve to stop being an empty space on your teamsheet. 

Edited by VMX, 29 June 2017 - 09:23 AM.

arthurwellsley #15 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:58 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 51751 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View Postrailgunner1, on 28 June 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

From 8 reply's only 2 people seem to have understood what was written the others either cant read or just dont understand the thread it has nothing to do with my stats its about report screamers :P:teethhappy::P

People are trying to be as kind and gentle as they can to you @railgunner1.

You said "had the honour twice today"

What we are trying to point out to you is that you might want to consider with a little insight why this is.

Have you perhaps thought that WoT is a competitive pvp game where many players want to win? To do that they need to have a few reliable team mates. Reliable team mates are those who have an understanding of game mechanics.

Amazingly players with even a halfway decent understanding of the game mechanics achieve a server average win rate of 49%, and in a Cromwell should average about 700 points of damage per battle. In a Comet an average player should do about 1,050 points per battle to the enemy. You are performing below the win rate average and the per tank per match damage average.

So much so that you appear to be infuriating your own team mates who more often than once a day are screaming at the other players to report you as being a bot.

The screamers are screaming about you, because they wish you to do better, had you for a moment considered that?

Had you considered that the way to stop the screamers was not to ask WG to implement something, but perhaps to implement something yourself?

Some of the above posters have given you good advice, I would suggest that you consider heeding some of it.

Edited by arthurwellsley, 28 June 2017 - 04:59 PM.

Junglist_ #16 Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37115 battles

Yeah I'm sure they scream to report you for no reason and not because of your bot like performance.

And wtf is that font in OP that's worse than comic sans

railgunner1 #17 Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8813 battles
  • [DGDA] DGDA

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

1) Why do you feel the need to explain this to me as if it wasn't what I would naturally assume? Are you aware of many undead people who play for misery?

2) You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

3) You shouldn't and I never said you should. What I was asking you consider was whether you are useful to your team when playing a team game? You do no damage and are generally so inactive people shout at you. Can you not understand there is a happy medium between these extremes? You can, in fact, be a better player who supports his team and still have fun. Why do you think you can't? That's an extremely negative perspective.

Stats are a mathematical description of what you do as a player and useful to inform opinion as to your level of play and the type of concepts you might or might not be able to understand and where you need to improve to stop being an empty space on your teamsheet. 

And again you dont seem to off understood the thread :sceptic:

EltvilleTiger #18 Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21200 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Let me put it this way:  They scream "bot" at you because you don't do much and your poor stats fall into the realm of what a bot can achieve.  Just let them know that a bot does not talk back AND that you are simply a bad player and teammate.  That should clear things up for everyone.

JocMeister #19 Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 23258 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postrailgunner1, on 28 June 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

From 8 reply's only 3 people seem to have understood what was written the others either cant read or just dont understand the thread it has nothing to do with my stats its about report screamers :P:teethhappy::P

They report you because you are terrible and not even actively taking part in the game. Many have already explained this to you in this thread. How you still havn´t grasped this is pretty confusing.

You are either not the sharpest tool in the shed or you are just trolling. 

Edited by JocMeister, 28 June 2017 - 05:26 PM.

Pandabird #20 Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33973 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

this topic is pointless because the reporting system doesn't work

Solution: Turn off chat in game menu.

There you go, problem solved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users