Bullyes. WG does not give a...

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

DerpYa #1 Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5037 battles

http://wotreplays.co...s_medium_mk_iii

Platoon with accounts clearly made for trolling.

I did sent ticket.

I got the automated response for "I did shot back and i'm banned". :(

*edit*

Edited by Jahrakajin, 29 June 2017 - 07:50 AM.
Please refrain from using such language

Jigabachi #2 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Sooo... you fell for it, shot back and got banned. And you even come here to eine about it.
Time to grow up, I guess...

wsatnutter #3 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:16 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25383 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostDerpYa, on 28 June 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

I did sent ticket.

*edit*

enjoy your holiday I will that's for sure.

reported btw now crawl back under the rock you came from

unhappy_bunny #4 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18577 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostDerpYa, on 28 June 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

I did sent ticket.

*edit*

1. Do not shoot green tanks no matter how much they provoke you. Just drive away, or ignore them and wait for next battle.

2. The forum can do nothing for you. We cannot overturn bans.

3. Do not use the word "cancer" to describe anything. It is neither Big nor Clever.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67348 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

So you fell for the most basic troll bait? They do this to get you banned... and it worked.

I suggest you study the team damage rules. So you know where to draw the line next time. Don't matter if they started it.... you still did finish it. And thus support won't take much action... because you took the fall. As what they did goes under a different system vs what you did. A system that goes for repeat offenders. Not one hit wonders. So if they do this often. It will bite them in the rear one time. And if they are alt accounts. Then does it really matter? It won't hurt them that much if they get that account banned.

Achibot #6 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostJigabachi, on 28 June 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

Sooo... you fell for it, shot back and got banned. And you even come here to eine about it.
Time to grow up, I guess...

View Postwsatnutter, on 28 June 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

enjoy your holiday I will that's for sure.

reported btw now crawl back under the rock you came from

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 28 June 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

1. Do not shoot green tanks no matter how much they provoke you. Just drive away, or ignore them and wait for next battle.

3. Do not use the word "cancer" to describe anything. It is neither Big nor Clever.

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 June 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

So you fell for the most basic troll bait? They do this to get you banned... and it worked.

I suggest you study the team damage rules. So you know where to draw the line next time. Don't matter if they started it.... you still did finish it. And thus support won't take much action... because you took the fall. As what they did goes under a different system vs what you did. A system that goes for repeat offenders. Not one hit wonders. So if they do this often. It will bite them in the rear one time. And if they are alt accounts. Then does it really matter? It won't hurt them that much if they get that account banned.

You guys need to seriously cop on here. Firstly read what the OP said, the response he got for his ticket was a response for a completely different issue. He did not shoot his teammates, he was not banned. He was bullied and harassed by a troll platoon and spent the entire round doing his utmost to help his team win regardless.

Which any of you would know if you'd taken less than 3 minutes to watch the replay. Instead you just assume stuff and add insult to injury. The decent among you should apologise.

Edited by Achibot, 28 June 2017 - 09:33 PM.

wsatnutter #7 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25383 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

You guys need to seriously cop on here. Firstly read what the OP said, the response he got for his ticket was a response for a completely different issue. He did not shoot his teammates, he was not banned. He was bullied and harassed by a troll platoon and spent the entire round doing his utmost to help his team win regardless.

Which any of you would know if you'd taken less than 3 minutes to watch the replay. Instead you just assume stuff and add insult to injury. The decent among you should apologise.

he used the term *edited*

Edited by Jbnn, 29 June 2017 - 07:52 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Achibot #8 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View Postwsatnutter, on 28 June 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

he used the term *edited*  

As a metaphor, not as invective and not directed at anyone. Poor choice of words, sure, but you can make that point without being equally as ignorant, surely? I wasn't even clear that's what you were referring to and I seriously doubt it's even worthy of a warning point. I have seen you be far more aggressive towards people than this person is towards a game. How many warning points have you collected over the years? 

wsatnutter #9 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25383 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

As a metaphor, not as invective and not directed at anyone. Poor choice of words, sure, but you can make that point without being equally as ignorant, surely? I wasn't even clear that's what you were referring to and I seriously doubt it's even worthy of a warning point. I have seen you be far more aggressive towards people than this person is towards a game. How many warning points have you collected over the years? 

Warning points are between me and WG. 

None of your business 

To use the word cancer or cancerous is disgusting and against the forum rules 

Achibot #10 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:29 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

2.1 Forum etiquette Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs).

• Flaming
  • Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics
  • Harassment or Defamatory remarks
  • Cursing and profanities, Inappropriate language, Circumventing the profanity filter
  • Personal abuse or attacks
  • Insults or derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference. This includes "jokes" in bad taste.
  • Naming and Shaming, including posting stats, comparisons, replays, or game results with the intention of shaming
  • Distribution of other forum users' personal information without their prior consent
  • Discussion on social, religious, political topics that create controversy as well as negatively portray religious and political figures
  • Insults towards Wargaming Staff (including moderators)
  • Insults or provocation via PM after being set to RO status or warned for a violation
  • Death threats and other threats of violence in real life, directed towards either other forum users or members of Wargaming staff
  • Impersonation of the Administration or Moderation team

Even if one of those apply it'd be at a stretch. If you were genuinely offended then you could have expressed that respectfully. Demanding a higher standard of posts and then posting like an angry badger yourself is hypocrisy.

Edited by Achibot, 28 June 2017 - 10:29 PM.

WindSplitter1 #11 Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:05 AM

Major

• Player
  • 16600 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 28 June 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

This.

Just in case you missed it.

Achibot #12 Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:09 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostWindSplitter1, on 28 June 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

This.

Just in case you missed it.

Oh for the love of.....

Guys, he didn't shoot his teammates. They pushed him out and they turned him over and pushed him some more and all the OP did was engage the enemy team as best he could.

Look, his phraseology in the OP wasn't perfect but he posted a replay and it's clear to me that I am, literally, the only person to comment in this thread that has actually watched it. How is this right?

edit: I should exclude wsat here as he was posting on a separate point that didn't require watching the replay. The rest of you are, in no way, on the right side of things here.

Edited by Achibot, 29 June 2017 - 12:11 AM.

HeidenSieker #13 Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:40 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostAchibot, on 29 June 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

Guys, he didn't shoot his teammates.

That is not the issue.

Achibot #14 Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:48 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostHeidenSieker, on 28 June 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

That is not the issue.

Is this issue a secret? Do I need special clearance? What forum rank is required to gain knowledge of what the issue actually is, in your opinion?

DerpYa #15 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5037 battles

Achibot.

You nailed it. :great:

It's common knowledge now that rat faced avatars are of WG's minions, whose sole purpose is to harass and troll legitimate threads.

Thank you for your responses. :)

Achibot #16 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostDerpYa, on 29 June 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

Achibot.

You nailed it. :great:

It's common knowledge now that rat faced avatars are of WG's minions, whose sole purpose is to harass and troll legitimate threads.

Thank you for your responses. :)

No thanks necessary, I support ideas and not people. On that point if you would apologise to the gentlemen here regarding your use of a "cancer metaphor", so as to set a standard, I would appreciate that. Personally I simply read it in the metaphorical sense but I also recognise it's the sort of casual usage of an emotive theme that can cause offense. If you could clear that up then I feel we can get this thread back on point.

And I say this because, at the end of the day, this sort of following people around in a platoon and bullying them and trying to make them shoot you is a genuine gameplay problem. That is what these forums should be about, by any reasonable measure.

RockyRoller #17 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34026 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

Cowardice in the face of the enemy, I was in a O I, the only Honourable thing was to shot the yellow American 

what you mean Willis I can't role play my tanks?!?

Jigabachi #18 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

Or the OP could have explained it properly, which would have taken way less than 3 min. It's rather difficult to watch replays if you're not sitting in front of your PC.

And since the immature OP used the term Edited and called me a WG shill (very intelligent), I don't really regret my answer.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 30 June 2017 - 09:24 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

Achibot #19 Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:05 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

View PostJigabachi, on 29 June 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

Or the OP could have explained it properly, which would have taken way less than 3 min. 

Besides that, it's rather difficult to watch replays if you're not sitting in front of your PC.

And since the immature OP used the term Edited  and called me a WG shill (very intelligent), I don't really regret my answer.

Frankly dude, even as a completely unaligned observer, there is no doubt in my mind that [DiNG] related posters are, generally speaking, exceptionally protectionist, often to the point of utter delusion. Your response is entirely expected; as I said above, I only anticipate the decent posters to admit their mistake.

Good job on joining that bandwagon you'd never previously seemed concerned about though. That totally added to your credibility.

edit: At the end of the day it is exactly this simple, you just ran a guy down without even viewing the video evidence available to you. You wanted a victim to pick on, you found one, and the facts be damned. But yeah, of course that's justified by a post he made several hours after you did that. Of course it is.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 30 June 2017 - 09:27 AM.

Jigabachi #20 Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:42 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAchibot, on 29 June 2017 - 03:05 AM, said:

edit: At the end of the day it is exactly this simple, you just ran a guy down without even viewing the video evidence available to you. You wanted a victim to pick on, you found one, and the facts be damned. But yeah, of course that's justified by a post he made several hours after you did that. Of course it is.

The OP failed to properly explain his case. It's as simple as that.

We get people moaning about "Hurrdurr, he bloked me now I gotz baned1!" all the time, do you really think I'll always bother to watch those replays?

And yes, ofc I'm a total butthole because of the clan I joined.

Edited by Jigabachi, 29 June 2017 - 03:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users