Should i feel good or should i feel bad ?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tinom5 #1 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

Ok so i just wona a very interesting game, we reked the enemy team. I was in a M4A1 Revalorise and did like 2.5 k damage and 5 kills. At the end of the battle i saw somebody raging in the chat... i couldnt see who he is because it ended. After the battle i got spammed how i should learn to play and that others carried me or died for me or something like that and the person that started to insult me i mean all i was able to see from the chat was this *********** he was so buisy doing this i couldnt quite understand him, Keep in mind this guy had alot of battles but sill called me a toamto even though i did decent.

Hell heres the replay http://wotreplays.co...e/3675520#teams i still dont know what did i do wrong so he could call me a noob and so on, So what do you people think ? Was i the wrong one ?

Aikl #2 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Can't be arsed to watch the replay, but people who think they're much better than they actually are must find an explanation. Now, he blamed you. Another time he might've blamed the matchmaker, the French, Wargaming... whatever.

If you won, did well and survived, you must've done something right; unless you camped the whole game and only were there for the cleanup.

PS: He's probably jealous. :rolleyes:

Tinom5 #3 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View PostAikl, on 28 June 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

Can't be arsed to watch the replay, but people who think they're much better than they actually are must find an explanation. Now, he blamed you. Another time he might've blamed the matchmaker, the French, Wargaming... whatever.

If you won, did well and survived, you must've done something right; unless you camped the whole game and only were there for the cleanup.

PS: He's probably jealous. :rolleyes:

Sure i didnt like go to be the first in the line but if i was acting like a heavy tank i would have been dead and not do anything. :D

Aikl #4 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Yeah. Not all people understand that either. Some people think every tank can lead the push as long as it's top-tier. Others think being a tank destroyer means they have to camp as far back as possible (even if they are in, arguably, an assault TD).

Lots of people playing WoT, and frankly not surprised that there are a lot of knobheads either - just think of how many you meet on a daily basis. ;)

Tinom5 #5 Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View PostAikl, on 28 June 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

Yeah. Not all people understand that either. Some people think every tank can lead the push as long as it's top-tier. Others think being a tank destroyer means they have to camp as far back as possible (even if they are in, arguably, an assault TD).

Lots of people playing WoT, and frankly not surprised that there are a lot of knobheads either - just think of how many you meet on a daily basis. ;)

Hell i see this every day. Yeah im not good, but even i know that making a tank do something it wasnt designed to do wont lead to it being effective.

Achibot #6 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

Watched your replay. Didn't see any raging to be honest but I was focusing on gameplay so I may have missed it. Overall you played a very nice game, you took an active opening position with a push for the hill. Your heavies were brave and pushed well and you supported that effort. The only questionable choice you made all game was your shot selection on the Lowe from the hill, he was over-angled and you should have taken the side shot. You hesitated, fearing autobounce angle no doubt, but he was approx 10* past that. Once your team won the hill I liked your rotation back to the center and you used the train well. Taking the time to proxy spot the Panther for your arty was good teamplay and i think you closed the game out well using your HP pool to allow you to close distance and increase your damage.

Perhaps a better player than me could pick into some details but overall I think that's a game you can be proud of. You thought about things, used your map and made good decisions. As long as you keep doing that then pretty soon no-one will be able to call you tomato anymore.

Edited by Achibot, 28 June 2017 - 10:11 PM.

1ncompetenc3 #7 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36772 battles

Watched the replay. Team went potato right from the start so joining the lemming train there was the right thing to do. Although the enemy team was terrible and never managed to capitalise on the fact they could take control of the 1-2 line and by extension everything west of the railway, that's not something you should expect to happen. You played as a support sniper, which is what the Ravioli is, and conserved your hit points through the early and mid game. You could have moved off the hill a bit sooner I suppose but I don't think it would have made much of a difference.

Some random things I noticed though:

When you were on the hill and aiming for the Löwe you had a shot that would have probably penned through his front wheel, tracking him and doing damage in the process. Instead you moved away to the LFP and the shot bounced off his UFP because RNG is fun. Point is, when the enemy gives you an angle where you can de-track and damage him with the same shot, it's extraordinarily rude not to oblige.

When you were next to the railway you were constantly getting proxied by the Panther 8.8 yet casually exposed yourself for quite some time. If the enemy had been paying attention you could have very easily died when you peeked to shoot the Panther 8.8. Similarly after shooting the KV-2 (I think), SS went off, you reversed to get behind the train, then almost immediately went back up when you were still spotted. Roughly half your tank was covered by that rail-wagon thing (my English is OP) but that still left the upper part of your tank exposed to enemy fire, and Ravioli does not take enemy fire well.

In stark contrast to your caution earlier in the match, after the enemy IS died near your base you took a fairly high (and thus risky) path on the central ridge towards the 1-2 line. Moving lower on that ridge would have made it faster to dive into the low ground and into cover when getting spotted and shot.

Nothing to get upset about. Keep in mind though that most baddies are bad precisely because they blame everything and everyone except themselves for their personal results. Common sense and introspection are not their virtues, and they just need to vent at things. If it makes things easier, pretend the person raging is actually Donald Trump and it'll make sense.

Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 28 June 2017 - 10:17 PM.

Tinom5 #8 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 10:11 PM, said:

Watched your replay. Didn't see any raging to be honest but I was focusing on gameplay so I may have missed it. Overall you played a very nice game, you took an active opening position with a push for the hill. Your heavies were brave and pushed well and you supported that effort. The only questionable choice you made all game was your shot selection on the Lowe from the hill, he was over-angled and you should have taken the side shot. You hesitated, fearing autobounce angle no doubt, but he was approx 10* past that. Once your team won the hill I liked your rotation back to the center and you used the train well. Taking the time to proxy spot the Panther for your arty was good teamplay and i think you closed the game out well using your HP pool to allow you to close distance and increase your damage.

Perhaps a better player than me could pick into some details but overall I think that's a game you can be proud of. You thought about things, used your map and made good decisions. As long as you keep doing that then pretty soon no-one will be able to call you tomato anymore.

Thanks,that means alot to me :). About the Lowe i was thinking that too, but i paniced and jsut shot randomly thinking hey it could pen.

Tinom5 #9 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 28 June 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Watched the replay. Team went potato right from the start so joining the lemming train there was the right thing to do. Although the enemy team was terrible and never managed to capitalise on the fact they could take control of the 1-2 line and by extension everything west of the railway, that's not something you should expect to happen. You played as a support sniper, which is what the Ravioli is, and conserved your hit points through the early and mid game. You could have moved off the hill a bit sooner I suppose but I don't think it would have made much of a difference.

Some random things I noticed though:

When you were on the hill and aiming for the Löwe you had a shot that would have probably penned through his front wheel, tracking him and doing damage in the process. Instead you moved away to the LFP and the shot bounced off his UFP because RNG is fun. Point is, when the enemy gives you an angle where you can de-track and damage him with the same shot, it's extraordinarily rude not to oblige.

When you were next to the railway you were constantly getting proxied by the Panther 8.8 yet casually exposed yourself for quite some time. If the enemy had been paying attention you could have very easily died when you peeked to shoot the Panther 8.8.

In stark contrast to your caution earlier in the match, after the enemy IS died near your base you took a fairly high (and thus risky) path on the central ridge towards the 1-2 line. Moving lower on that ridge would have made it faster to dive into the low ground and into cover when getting spotted and shot.

Nothing to get upset about. Keep in mind though that most baddies are bad precisely because they blame everything and everyone except themselves for their personal results. Common sense and introspection are not their virtues, and they just need to vent at things. If it makes things easier, pretend the person raging is actually Donald Trump and it'll make sense.

Yeah noticed that too. But i was so hyped i got deluted ( is this the rigt word ? ). And i knew i was taking a big risk with the Tiger P hell even with the IS.

TungstenHitman #10 Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18619 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

Just watched the first couple of minutes and saw all I needed to.. total shitfest.. two horrible teams and why I'm starting to give up on higher tier battles that sort of trash just ages me.. for some reason you start the battle driving towards the hill and looking in the opposite direction to the enemy, any reason for this? its a good way to miss any sniff of a chance on a breakthrough scout. You then drool over a teammates Tiger not looking where you are going and cause a tank pile up as they try to get passed you but you gonna block em all lol... You then sit out on the top of a hill even though 6th sense goes off and only against a utter shite team are you not taken out.. no idea why you didn't get killed you even hide behind an artillery piece that isn't actual cover, call some Rus a C word who himself called arty a Blyats.. you spend an age aiming a Lowes tough point when you had all of his side to shoot.. just awful, left it there. Anything that came after that isn't worth sh** based on what I saw and pointed out.

Edit- My bad the question was should you feel good or bad.. ummm... what everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by TungstenHitman, 28 June 2017 - 10:50 PM.

Tinom5 #11 Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9643 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View PostTungstenHitman, on 28 June 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

Just watched the first couple of minutes and saw all I needed to.. total shitfest.. two horrible teams and why I'm starting to give up on higher tier battles that sort of trash just ages me.. for some reason you start the battle driving towards the hill and looking in the opposite direction to the enemy, any reason for this? its a good way to miss any sniff of a chance on a breakthrough scout. You then drool over a teammates Tiger not looking where you are going and cause a tank pile up as they try to get passed you but you gonna block em all lol... You then sit out on the top of a hill even though 6th sense goes off and only against a utter shite team are you not taken out.. no idea why you didn't get killed you even hide behind an artillery piece that isn't actual cover, call some Rus a C word who himself called arty a Blyats.. you spend an age aiming a Lowes tough point when you had all of his side to shoot.. just awful, left it there. Anything that came after that isn't worth sh** based on what I saw and pointed out.

Edit- My bad the question was should you feel good or bad.. ummm... what everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I wanted to see if hte tiger was a dude from my country. Second it was a joke wit hthe C word. Third can i ask why couldnt you just say you did this and that wrong without making a fuss ? I can take constructive critisism but this :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users