MM bad battle tier update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kaszas580 #1 Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11046 battles

Hello Guys!

Today I got 1 day of premium from the missions, so I decided to farm some credits. I activated a credit, free xp, a crew xp booster and played with my 3 tier 8 premium meds. I hope you all know that MM is still bad. Why? Look at the battles that I got in the past 2 hours.

https://www.dropbox....7KwPruiRAa?dl=0

Yeah, so if you was lazy to watch and count:

Battles, when there were tier X tanks: 10/19

Battles, when there were tier IX tanks: 6/19

Battles, when everybody was the same tier (VIII): 2/19

Battles, when there were only tier VIII and VII tanks: 0/19

Battles, when there were tier VI tanks: 1/19

Now, see whats the problem? Oh, and it's not just "random". It was even worse the last time: I fought at least 20 battles, and I never wasin a same tier, or in a top tier battle. And I am not just the only one who has observed this. Some of my clanmates are getting the same: too much +2/+1 battles. It's not fun, when you are only a "free food". I can understand, I cannot be top tier always, but come on! That's too much!!!

Achibot #2 Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-

Oh no man, MM is fine. You must have missed the recent News posts from WG. Not your fault man, but naturally you should operate from the "party line" as opposed to actual in-game experience. It's a simple mistake to make, no worries.

On a serious note I think I'll take 30 minutes to do up a guide on how to use Replay Analyser to check your own tier spread. We could use exports and if enough people follow the correct methodology we might be able to get a decent sample.

kar1b0u #3 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38153 battles
  • [DS-C] DS-C

I have the same problem like Kaszas580

On 20 games with tier 8 premium :

Battles, when there were tier X tanks: 9/20

Battles, when there were tier IX tanks: 8/20

Battles, when everybody was the same tier (VIII): 2/20

Battles, when there were tier VIII, VII and VI tanks: 1/20

What's happen ???

Dr_ownape #4 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 41926 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostAchibot, on 28 June 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

Oh no man, MM is fine. You must have missed the recent News posts from WG. Not your fault man, but naturally you should operate from the "party line" as opposed to actual in-game experience. It's a simple mistake to make, no worries.

On a serious note I think I'll take 30 minutes to do up a guide on how to use Replay Analyser to check your own tier spread. We could use exports and if enough people follow the correct methodology we might be able to get a decent sample.

yeah do so. never heard of it but I was contemplating looking at my replay folder but the effort v output might not be worth it 

Rati_Festa #5 Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41501 battles
It is quite concerning how this hasn't been resolved yet. I assume that it wouldn't even need an update to the client just a change to the algorithm that calculates the distribution of matches. How difficult can it be to make sure that a user gets tiers of a certain spread? If there aren't enough t6's or t7s available just revert the 8's to same tier more often not keep dumping them with 10's constantly. Whoever introduced this new system needs removing from future decisions in my opinion. it has been disastrous for the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users