Maus nerf confirmed (not so much nerf though)

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Unforgiving_Destiny #1 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48344 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

HP reduced to 3000 again

Reload nerf by 1.3 seconds.

Bottom of the hull nerfed from 250mm to 50

https://thearmoredpa...0-st-maus-nerf/

HunterXHunter8 #2 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33071 battles
its a decent nerf, 50mm means auto pen from type 5 derp gun 

Ariete_5 #3 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18255 battles
  • [UDN] UDN

not so much??? uh?...sure...sure...lets make the Maus a butter target,slow and with low rof...the perfect food for lights and meds with gold. They must not nerf it. A Super HT already sacrifice mobility,precision and rof for damned armour and more hp...if you reduce these things it has no more sense to exist.

Already now the Maus can be easily penned in the turret and low plate and the job is monkey proof with gold ammos...nerf it and no one will play it cause there is no sense to drive a big loaf of butter with low rof,low pen,low mobility.

Unforgiving_Destiny #4 Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48344 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostHunterXHunter8, on 29 June 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

its a decent nerf, 50mm means auto pen from type 5 derp gun 

It is bottom of the tank not the lower front plate.

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

not so much??? uh?...sure...sure...lets make the Maus a butter target,slow and with low rof...the perfect food for lights and meds with gold. They must not nerf it. A Super HT already sacrifice mobility,precision and rof for damned armour and more hp...if you reduce these things it has no more sense to exist.

Already now the Maus can be easily penned in the turret and low plate and the job is monkey proof with gold ammos...nerf it and no one will play it cause there is no sense to drive a big loaf of butter with low rof,low pen,low mobility.

Oh yeah ? that is why you have 10% more winrate on maus than any other tier 10 that you have ? because it is not OP right ? dream on boy , your OP tank is getting a little less OP (should nerf the gun more or change the armor back to what it was)

Shaade_Silentpaw #5 Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21112 battles

Seems fair to me.

The overbuffed gun was the only thing I disliked~

gpalsson #6 Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:27 AM

General

• Player
  • 22107 battles

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

I think you must be WGs target focus group. The kind of player they are doing their best to cater. 

Ariete_5 #7 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18255 battles
  • [UDN] UDN

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 29 June 2017 - 04:45 AM, said:

It is bottom of the tank not the lower front plate.

Oh yeah ? that is why you have 10% more winrate on maus than any other tier 10 that you have ? because it is not OP right ? dream on boy , your OP tank is getting a little less OP (should nerf the gun more or change the armor back to what it was)

View Postgpalsson, on 29 June 2017 - 06:27 AM, said:

I think you must be WGs target focus group. The kind of player they are doing their best to cater. 

*edited*

For you,my dear kids the problem with Maus its the following: Its a real Heavy Tank which if angled good cant be penned even with YOUR LOVED GOLD AMMO. That's the problem for you: "Oh mommy...even with gold spamming sometimes i cant pen Mause and i cant raise my preciuos stats. I have *edited* so i need high stats to do the brawler on WoT Forums. Gneee gnee".

Ridiculous and lazy pathetic.

Get a life,listen to me.

Edited by Jbnn, 03 July 2017 - 07:42 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

SABAOTH #8 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:17 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36279 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 29 June 2017 - 02:41 AM, said:

HP reduced to 3000 again

Reload nerf by 1.3 seconds.

Bottom of the hull nerfed from 250mm to 50

https://thearmoredpa...0-st-maus-nerf/

Good thing, this tank should be representing armor in game, the high rate of fire should stay with 110e5 to differentiate a bit the tier X.

I don't know if the hull will make so much difference if not for the Type5 derp.

Stevie_Ray_Vaughan #9 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18235 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

*edited*

For you,my dear kids the problem with Maus its the following: Its a real Heavy Tank which if angled good cant be penned even with YOUR LOVED GOLD AMMO. That's the problem for you: "Oh mommy...even with gold spamming sometimes i cant pen Mause and i cant raise my preciuos stats. I have little peni*s so i need high stats to do the brawler on WoT Forums. Gneee gnee".

Get a life,listen to me.

Well, problem with Maus is that even when NOT angled many tanks are not able to pen it with gold....

Ariete_5 #10 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18255 battles
  • [UDN] UDN

View PostStevie_Ray_Vaughan, on 29 June 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Well, problem with Maus is that even when NOT angled many tanks are not able to pen it with gold....

View PostStevie_Ray_Vaughan, on 29 June 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

When bad angled got penned easy and you know well. If not anlged for gold spammers its yummy food. Please dont say inaccuracies. A super HT must be hard to pen frontally and can be flanked easily being slow. If you want always the easy way (load gold,shot like a goat and win) its a your problem.

Edited by Ariete_5, 29 June 2017 - 07:24 AM.

Unforgiving_Destiny #11 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:29 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48344 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

*edited* 

For you,my dear kids the problem with Maus its the following: Its a real Heavy Tank which if angled good cant be penned even with YOUR LOVED GOLD AMMO. That's the problem for you: "Oh mommy...even with gold spamming sometimes i cant pen Mause and i cant raise my preciuos stats. I have little peni*s so i need high stats to do the brawler on WoT Forums. Gneee gnee".

Get a life,listen to me.

No one insulted you but based on your post and what you said afterwards you want insult ? here is the offending truth

Maus is made for *edited* you who want to press W and run over the enemy team , now go and cry that i told you the reality in your face and you got offended.

Edited by Jbnn, 03 July 2017 - 07:22 AM.

PoIestar #12 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:41 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30789 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

*edited* 

Get a life,listen to me.

You're one of those guys that thinks it's fun to drive an overpowered tank because it's that good. I feel sorry for you to be playing today as there used to be a certain TD with a 6 shot autoloader with 3200 clip damage. Loved to have heard from you why that is not OP.

You can't understand the difference between good armor and broken armor. The Maus used to have good armor, bugger to penetrate, but the unangled turret cheeks were easy to pen. Now, it only has one frontal weakspot which is easy to hide, and the rest is impenetrable. But that's fun right? Sure, we're driving an impenetrable tank. This is fine for game balance.

If you're defending the Maus' alleged balance, *edited*. And that's why your opinion doesn't matter to me and shouldn't matter to anyone.

Additionally, I don't fire gold ammo in 90% of the situations because for most tanks it's unnecessary if you have more than two braincells. That other 10% is when I encounter an idiot in a Maus or Type 5. Up to you to see how your alleged problem translates into that practical situation.

Edited by Jbnn, 03 July 2017 - 07:28 AM.

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #13 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14846 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

*edited*

Get a life,listen to me.

*edited*

Maybe you can try the Type 5... but isn't that one also being nerfed? :)

Anyway, even with a slightly nerfed armour and gun, the Maus still remains a very good tank I think. Definitely not an auto-pen tank for more guns out there. The good think about Maus is that you can actually make the armour work. 

Edited by Jbnn, 03 July 2017 - 07:30 AM.

Ariete_5 #14 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18255 battles
  • [UDN] UDN

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 29 June 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

No one insulted you but based on your post and what you said afterwards you want insult ? here is the offending truth

Maus is made for *edited* like you who want to press W and run over the enemy team , now go and cry that i told you the reality in your face and you got offended.

Hey ... forum brawler ... First of all you have started to insult! Do not turn the omelette! And you continued to insult cause you have no arguments. Do you think your "gold gained" good stats make you a better people? a respectable man? the genius of situation? ...do you know the truth? I explain to you ... its the follwoing: *edited*

Continue to spam gold. The real braindead spams gold like hell cause like easy win on all....and if there is something hard to pen with gold...ops...its OP and for braindeads. Sure. *edited*

Now go to spam some gold...gain 1 more point of Wn8 and then come back here to insult others people. P2W its the way.

Kisses.

View PostPoIestar, on 29 June 2017 - 07:41 AM, said:

You're one of those guys that thinks it's fun to drive an overpowered tank because it's that good. I feel sorry for you to be playing today as there used to be a certain TD with a 6 shot autoloader with 3200 clip damage. Loved to have heard from you why that is not OP.

You can't understand the difference between good armor and broken armor. The Maus used to have good armor, bugger to penetrate, but the unangled turret cheeks were easy to pen. Now, it only has one frontal weakspot which is easy to hide, and the rest is impenetrable. But that's fun right? Sure, we're driving an impenetrable tank. This is fine for game balance.

If you're defending the Maus' alleged balance, *edited*. And that's why your opinion doesn't matter to me and shouldn't matter to anyone.

Additionally, I don't fire gold ammo in 90% of the situations because for most tanks it's unnecessary if you have more than two braincells. That other 10% is when I encounter an idiot in a Maus or Type 5. Up to you to see how your alleged problem translates into that practical situation.

Sure...the brawlers which here say "ohhh i dont use gold cause im skilled" ...are the same which in game use only gold ammos versus everything cause want easy pen,easy dmg,easy farm,easy win. When there is something (what a HT should be) hard to pen start the common crusade: This tank its Op,its for noobs, we are genius,we are skilled,we are pro.

And you are always the same people! this is the incredible thing. Always the same so "called" pro gold spammers.

*edited*

Edited by Jbnn, 03 July 2017 - 07:37 AM.

gpalsson #15 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:56 AM

General

• Player
  • 22107 battles

*edited*

Get a life,listen to me.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

I just think you are exactly the type of player WG want to cater that's all. I mean no harm with it. I don't know why you got so mad about me saying that.

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #16 Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14846 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 06:53 AM, said:

Sure...the brawlers which here say "ohhh i dont use gold cause im skilled" ...are the same which in game use only gold ammos versus everything cause want easy pen,easy dmg,easy farm,easy win. When there is something (what a HT should be) hard to pen start the common crusade: This tank its Op,its for noobs, we are genius,we are skilled,we are pro. And you are always the same! this is the incredible thing. Always the same so "called" pro gold spammers.

*edited*

Seems reading is also very hard on you. Polestar didn't mention that he doesn't shoot premium ammo... he uses standard ammo in 90% of the times. And if you'd be smart you'd do something similar. Shooting the appropriate ammo for the situation. Which in many cases is standard ammo, but in some cases premium ammo is needed. Only a fool shoots premium ammo all the time... but only a bigger fool refuses to shoot premium ammo at all.

jabster #17 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postgpalsson, on 29 June 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

I just think you are exactly the type of player WG want to cater that's all. I mean no harm with it. I don't know why you got so mad about me saying that.

Unfortunately I believe you're correct. Over buff tank X to encourage players to get tank X. Let them have fun with tank X for a while then nerf tank X. Over buff tank Y to repeat the cycle.

Ariete_5 #18 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18255 battles
  • [UDN] UDN

View Postgpalsson, on 29 June 2017 - 07:56 AM, said:

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 29 June 2017 - 07:57 AM, said:

Seems reading is also very hard on you. Polestar didn't mention that he doesn't shoot premium ammo... he uses standard ammo in 90% of the times. And if you'd be smart you'd do something similar. Shooting the appropriate ammo for the situation. Which in many cases is standard ammo, but in some cases premium ammo is needed. Only a fool shoots premium ammo all the time... but only a bigger fool refuses to shoot premium ammo at all.

YES lets continue with the usual forum fairy tale of the "pro skilled tanker": " ...JUST in some cases premum ammo is needed..." SUUURE...Pity that in reality the same SAINTS here speak good in game use 99% times gold to stat padding and then come back here to do the GENIUS or HEROES.

and yes...Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs live in the bush...they exist. Sure.

Tell me more fairy tales. Who is the next genius? All are good to press 2 button and do easily the job.

The people WG cater are those which buy premium tanks and premiums accounts to farm silver to spam more gold ammos. Wg doesnt care of poor fair players which are no richs.

*edited*

Edited by Jbnn, 03 July 2017 - 07:13 AM.

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #19 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14846 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

YES lets continue with the usual forum fairy tale of the "pro skilled tanker": " ...JUST in some cases premum ammo is needed..." SUUURE...Pity that in reality the same SAINTS here speak good in game use 99% times gold to stat padding and then come back here to do the GENIUS or HEROES.

Tell me more fairy tales. Who is the next genius? All are good to press 2 button and do easily the job.

The people WG cater are those which buy premium tanks and premiums accounts to farm silver to spam more gold ammos. Wg doesnt care of poor fair players which are no richs.

*edited*

Ha! Thanks, but no I am not a pro player. But for me it doesn't make sense to only shoot premium ammo, as I also need credits to buy new tanks. So it doesn't make sense to only shoot gold.

But had a rough day on WoT yesterday? 

gpalsson #20 Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

General

• Player
  • 22107 battles

View PostAriete_5, on 29 June 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

*edited*

:amazed:

Calm down dude. You are going to have a stroke way too early the way you get upset over nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users