Matchmaking WN8 MM inequality

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ernest_fighter #1 Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4062 battles
  • [GWAF] GWAF

Every game is a loss. After the last update(9.18) WarGaming made matchmaking worse. Sure, both sides have same tank-tank. But for SOME REASON the team that i am on has the lowest WN8 and Personal score. The best players go to the skilled side and bad WN8 players (like me - 780) goes on the unskilled side, and so the game is ruined, because skilled players always dominate the game.

To Those who will say something like "Just boost your WN8, duuuh" "You're just a noob, that's why. Play better". STOP. I can't boost my WN8 when i'm overwhelmed with 2-6 tanks against me, when i'm all alone.

DracheimFlug #2 Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View Posternest_fighter, on 29 June 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Every game is a loss. After the last update(9.18) WarGaming made matchmaking worse. Sure, both sides have same tank-tank. But for SOME REASON the team that i am on has the lowest WN8 and Personal score. The best players go to the skilled side and bad WN8 players (like me - 780) goes on the unskilled side, and so the game is ruined, because skilled players always dominate the game.

To Those who will say something like "Just boost your WN8, duuuh" "You're just a noob, that's why. Play better". STOP. I can't boost my WN8 when i'm overwhelmed with 2-6 tanks against me, when i'm all alone.

And you have documented this, of course? Detailed records? If they were more skilled though shouldn't you have done better against them? I get this feeling that you have experience and have made a name for yourself against ernest players, rather than, say, casuals..... :honoring:

Jigabachi #3 Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17746 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Every game is a loss. 

Stopped reading there. Have a nice day.

Schmeksiman #4 Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16275 battles
  • [INC] INC

1. WN8 means very little
  2. Play better

None of us here gets different matchmaking, we're all the same. Yet some people manage to win more than you, I wonder why...

Jahrakajin #5 Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

Hello, due to the high number of Artillery Threads we try to collect comments and feedback about the Matchmaker in one Thread.

The one you're looking for is this one here: 
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/624973-update-918-new-matchmaker-feedback/

Thanks for your understanding, I'll close the Thread here now.

Also tagged with Matchmaking, WN8, MM, inequality

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users