Update 9.19.1: Second Common Test

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Join now to play-test a slew of new features and improvements.

The full text of the news item

Rustybolt #2 Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16354 battles

Why should we waste our time giving you feedback........you don't listen or act on your community's views anyway. Carry on blindly WG....GG.

Anyway....I'm off to get massacred as bottom tier in my underpowered tier 8 premiums......no doubt you throw your skewed stats at that too.......

changed my mind .....can't even be bothered to log in to WOT.

Edited by Rustybolt, 30 June 2017 - 09:26 AM.

iKnewIT #3 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 73170 battles

Sorry for reposting, but I'll do it every day until I'll have ANY CONCSTRUCTIVE answer to these 2 ideas:

1. Increasing number of highest tier tanks in 3/5/7 and 5/10 templates;

2. Equalization of HP amount per team;

(I know 3 SPG's is too many, but this question is not the most important for me)

I do not care if answers will be POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.

But I want explanation WHY they are POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.

p.s. I changed this text color to red only because I want to see when it will be corrected.

The last ;) mine 2 cents in this discussion I think.
The first mine really constructive post when we are talking about new MM. :D

I hope somebody who makes decisions about MM will read it.......

I do not know if WG developers took in count that POSSIBILITY to see MORE the SAME tier tanks in A BATTLE while You are playing with a lowest battle tier tank forces to be MORE times IN THE END of a team list.
If so and they hadn't informed us before 9.18 when they'd started to talk about 3/5/7, they are ..... (write in what YOU want ;) ).
If not and they still care about their product users, but do not want to revert MM back to 9.17, I see one simple and it seems  good for all, I mean players AND developers, solution.
I may be not right, but developers could use some modeling and take a decision.

Simply change numbers in templates and some their forming rules:
1. 3/5/7 -> 7/5/3 (and do not let there to be less highest tier tanks per team, but not more than 8 of them).
2. 5/10 -> 7/8 (and do not let there to be less highest tier tanks per team, but not more than 10 of them).
3. One level battles.

I see only POSITIVE moments with these changes:
1. We will still have 3 levels battles in priority.
2. It should solve tier 10 and tier 8 tanks players problems. (And tier 8 premiums with preferred MM problems too)
3. It may help in solving turbo battles problem a little bit.
4. There will be still what to do for lower and lowest tier tanks in a battle.
5. But You should be more times on top in a battle list with these changes.
6. It may solve highest battle tier LT and SPG problems too; without any other restrictions.
​7. It even should solve the problem that  platoons are only in the end of a battle list now.

I may be not right about exact numbers in templates, but it really should be better than it is now.

May these mine thoughts been sent to Cyprus or Minsk, or whatever other place where they will  be read at least?

​I even change the color of this text, because I want it to be a little bit more visible..... :(

Besides, I forgot some more minor MM changes which are needed for better players EXPERIENCE ;) as YOU say.... :)

1. Difference of HP amount in teams in the beginning of a battle had to be as low as possible (+-2% or +-5%, it depends on You).
​I think it's always possible to split 30 players in 2 almost equal by HP amount parts.

2. Despite I have about 1/4 battles with SPG, I completely agree that 3 SPG per battle is too much after their changes in 9.18. Taking in mind that I remember battles with 5 SPG per team and that I have an "old" Burda's medal myself, which I'd got earlier than I bought the first mine SPG.

Edited by Jahrakajin, 30 June 2017 - 02:16 PM.
Well it was changed now, I actually read your suggestion. If you got any questions PM me but don't post anymore in red

wolfman292 #4 Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22608 battles

I used to go on the test server before you *Edited made premium ammo available for credits now it's not worth the effort to even let the PC down load the TS.

Also I don't like seeing mainly RU server players doing nothing but spamming Premium ammo as if it's their last day on earth every day of the time the TS is live.

And as for feed back since when did you last listen to the community. All you do is ignore the very people that keep this game running ie:- the players themselves who through their generosity (which at times seems crazy OP tanks and all) have kept this game you seem determined to wreck going.

So no feed back from me until you prove that you listen to the community and not what comes out of your backsides.

Edited by Nohe21, 03 July 2017 - 11:39 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Homer_J #5 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29215 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postwolfman292, on 30 June 2017 - 01:39 PM, said:

I used to go on the test server before you stupidly made premium ammo available for credits

Test server always gave you a massive bundle of gold and was always a premium ammo fest.

187Lockdown #6 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44334 battles
Test server is not up and running what a *Edited joke! 

Edited by Nohe21, 03 July 2017 - 11:35 AM.

Laatikkomafia #7 Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 21993 battles
  • [ELC-P] ELC-P
Why WG even spends money on keeping the test servers up? You give no *Edited what the EU community says. Besides, you could spend the money on developing more tier 8 premiums.

Edited by Nohe21, 03 July 2017 - 11:40 AM.

Homer_J #8 Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29215 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMr_Pain_, on 30 June 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

1. 3/5/7 -> 7/5/3 (and do not let there to be less highest tier tanks per team, but not more than 8 of them).

Isn't that the kind of battle which was so often complained about before and the changes were designed to eliminate?

Not that it bothers me, I didn't mind being bottom tier in a 13-1-1 but it's people whining about the matchmaker which got us this model.  Personally I'd go back to the old one.

iKnewIT #9 Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 73170 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 30 June 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

Isn't that the kind of battle which was so often complained about before and the changes were designed to eliminate?

Not that it bothers me, I didn't mind being bottom tier in a 13-1-1 but it's people whining about the matchmaker which got us this model.  Personally I'd go back to the old one.

This:

POSSIBILITY to see MORE the SAME tier tanks in A BATTLE while You are playing with a lowest battle tier tank forces to be MORE times IN THE END of a team list.

We must decide, if we want to see more highest tier tanks per battle or to be more times in the last row.

Yes we may chose 5/5/5 or 6/5/4 templates instead of 7/5/3, then we will see less highest tier tanks per battle, but on the other hand we will be less times on top.

Max_Calibre #10 Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20653 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

Sorry WG but No!

why should we even waste out time?

you never, ever, listen to anything we say not a single word (unless it affects badly T8 Premium Tank sales

~ the proof of that is for all to see in the last very unpopular 9.19 update,

with 2 mini-patches you sneaked in it has now put WOT back to how it always was, with the old bracken frustrating poor MM all came back ~

playing now for free

no premium account

never buy another Premium tank or Gold

all that money I will save

Edited by Max_Calibre, 01 July 2017 - 04:19 PM.

SxTxAxLxKxExR #11 Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10675 battles
WG *Edited Start listening to the community, stop the p2w bs and RELEASE THE CHIEFTAIN!(to be researchable from the conqueror) #TryToMakeWoTGreatAgain?

Edited by Nohe21, 03 July 2017 - 11:42 AM.

jon_jo #12 Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40829 battles
  • [R420] R420
Edited by Jahrakajin, Today, 01:16 PM.
: Well it was changed now, I actually read your suggestion. If you got any questions PM me but don't post anymore in red

Does this mean if we post comments in red you will actually read them

Homer_J #13 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29215 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMax_Calibre, on 30 June 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

3 very short CT test periods throughout a single day?

4pm for 25 minutes

5pm for 25 minutes

9pm for 2 minutes (?)

Those are not the times it is open, those are the times the servers get restarted.  1st one is CT1, 2nd one is CT2, 3rd one is the central database (which you shouldn't notice apart from your gold and free exp might not be available for 2 mins).

As for the rest of your rant.  Enjoy being part of the product.

dubstepignite #14 Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16749 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Now ladies and gents grab your drinks and munchies. Long constructive feedback and heavy criticism incoming.

Bootcamp:
First. The idea is good. But how the bots and tanks act are a straight up lie. The players tank is invincible, the bots are firing HE and intentionally miss. Thats pretty wrong becouse when a new player presses battle for randoms the first thing will happen he will blow up in half a minute after the battle starts. Some guys will just quit but most will rage and call cheating on every enemy becouse he will think the tank he got is that darn good. (In the cap mission i directly show my rear to an enemy tank. I took four damage after taking 5-6 shots from him.
Second. Giving away a 100% crew and a commander with sixth sense. As soon as they start a new line they wont understand why it wont go off and why the tank acts badly in battles.
Third. Large repair kit? Really? Newbies will mash the small repair kit (if they notice it costs 3000 credits instead of 20000) and wont get how it works. They will flood you with bug reports becouse they dont know how consumables work.
Fourth. The training doesnt even speak about ammo types and switching between them.
Fifth. The modified maps are nice for training but include some information somewhere about them are for training battles only.
Sixth. Its in russian. You could at least do the voiceover in english for the CT. I got it you guys are mostly russian but we are here as well.

Matchmaker changes:
First. Seems nice until you dont get a campfest becouse the mm puts 10 tds in each team. Dont expect tomatoes to act as heavies in their JPE100s and Deathstars becouse there are only two heavies in each team.
Second. Reclassifying Maus, Type 5/4 and friends as superheavy tanks would be healthy. Getting roflstomped becouse the enemy team has 6 of them while your heavies are 50Bs 113s and stuff like that is anything but good for the game.

Balance changes:
You seriously still think having a derp gun on a practicly invincible tank is a good idea? Do you play your own game? Why high tiers have to be noob proof as well? And not only the Types but talking about the T49 and the Sheridan as well. Having derps over tier 6 is just stupid.
Tier 10 lights are useless still.

Edited by dubstepignite, 02 July 2017 - 12:14 AM.

iKnewIT #15 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 73170 battles

View PostMr_Pain_, on 30 June 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

Sorry for reposting, but I'll do it every day until I'll have ANY CONCSTRUCTIVE answer to these 2 ideas:

1. Increasing number of highest tier tanks in 3/5/7 and 5/10 templates;

2. Equalization of HP amount per team;

(I know 3 SPG's is too many, but this question is not the most important for me)

I do not care if answers will be POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.

But I want explanation WHY they are POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.

p.s. I changed this text color to red only because I want to see when it will be corrected.

The last ;) mine 2 cents in this discussion I think.
The first mine really constructive post when we are talking about new MM. :D

I hope somebody who makes decisions about MM will read it.......

I do not know if WG developers took in count that POSSIBILITY to see MORE the SAME tier tanks in A BATTLE while You are playing with a lowest battle tier tank forces to be MORE times IN THE END of a team list.
If so and they hadn't informed us before 9.18 when they'd started to talk about 3/5/7, they are ..... (write in what YOU want ;) ).
If not and they still care about their product users, but do not want to revert MM back to 9.17, I see one simple and it seems  good for all, I mean players AND developers, solution.
I may be not right, but developers could use some modeling and take a decision.

Simply change numbers in templates and some their forming rules:
2. 5/10 -> 7/8 (and do not let there to be less highest tier tanks per team, but not more than 10 of them).
3. One level battles.

I see only POSITIVE moments with these changes:
1. We will still have 3 levels battles in priority.
2. It should solve tier 10 and tier 8 tanks players problems. (And tier 8 premiums with preferred MM problems too)
3. It may help in solving turbo battles problem a little bit.
4. There will be still what to do for lower and lowest tier tanks in a battle.
5. But You should be more times on top in a battle list with these changes.
6. It may solve highest battle tier LT and SPG problems too; without any other restrictions.
​7. It even should solve the problem that  platoons are only in the end of a battle list now.

I may be not right about exact numbers in templates, but it really should be better than it is now.

May these mine thoughts been sent to Cyprus or Minsk, or whatever other place where they will  be read at least?

​I even change the color of this text, because I want it to be a little bit more visible..... :(

Besides, I forgot some more minor MM changes which are needed for better players EXPERIENCE ;) as YOU say.... :)

1. Difference of HP amount in teams in the beginning of a battle had to be as low as possible (+-2% or +-5%, it depends on You).
​I think it's always possible to split 30 players in 2 almost equal by HP amount parts.

2. Despite I have about 1/4 battles with SPG, I completely agree that 3 SPG per battle is too much after their changes in 9.18. Taking in mind that I remember battles with 5 SPG per team and that I have an "old" Burda's medal myself, which I'd got earlier than I bought the first mine SPG.

O'K.

If You already read it, I won't duplicate it at all for some time...

So I hope for ANY constructive answer now. ;)

Is it possible to have it in two months?

CoolDannyO #16 Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27908 battles

MM still doesn't make sense.

I'm going to exemplify what is wrong with WOT MM:

Take a basketball match for example - both teams have the same amount of players and the same positions matched up on a 5 x 5.

What WG thinks is that by matching 5 players on the same positions, the game will be ballanced.

What WG ignores is that players have diferent age, experience and skill.

What happens when for example the USA basketball team players against any other national team? Usually a complete beat down!

See what is wrong with your MM WG?

You ignore players skills!

User the PLAYER PERSONAL RATING to match players as closer as possible on both teams, for the same position.

Is it that hard to understand that this is the key for balanced teams?

We can see xvm displaying teams full of bad players against good players, and that will always be the problem!

A great players on a low tier LT can often carry a match against top tier tanks full of bad players, and that is no brainer why...

najo1978 #17 Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3552 battles
  • [SKULB] SKULB
Molim Vas lijepo , kada mozemo ocekivati da proradi common test 9.19.1 ili kada ce poceti sa radom veryija 9.20 da mozemo uzivati u igri. Hvala

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users