Looking for Clan where player base is north america time zone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DeadlySpade #1 Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19914 battles
long story short. My current clan is very inactive. we where a group of guys that have played together for 10+ years. we started in eve online and moved to world of tanks during beta. 90% of clan was eu based so eu server made sense at the time. Seeing how I cant get my account switched over to the Na server and I dont want to start over. I am hopeing there is a clan out there with some stranded Americans or Canadians like me.

TTX50 #2 Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22689 battles

Posted Image

Hello Deadly,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. We've plenty of Americans and Canadians :) If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit
http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old.
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You must participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

hacksaw064 #3 Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST
we have a few NA players who come online everyday to just help out in strongholds and platoons even though we are a EU based clan so you would be more then walcome to try us out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users