MATCHMAKING-another view

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

krismorgan #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 31285 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

Granted its messed up at tier 8 so as my prem time has run out for about a week i thought i would just play skorp g and the odd t28 prot game for a grind(every game t10 so far).

7 out of 10 games have been tier8 in the skorp and when i had prem it was about 3-4 out of 10.

Not a gripe but i prefer the t10 games for the credits/xp etc as the t8 games are full of new players in prem heavies etc wandering aimlessly and i had a disasterous friday with a 29%wr from 27 battles with above average wn8 for me(2k).

Anyone else experiencing the top tier syndrome a lot?

P.s have a good weekend all,il be back after the weekend teams.

Tinom5 #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9651 battles
  • [STAR-] STAR-

View Postkrismorgan, on 01 July 2017 - 12:03 AM, said:

Granted its messed up at tier 8 so as my prem time has run out for about a week i thought i would just play skorp g and the odd t28 prot game for a grind(every game t10 so far).

7 out of 10 games have been tier8 in the skorp and when i had prem it was about 3-4 out of 10.

Not a gripe but i prefer the t10 games for the credits/xp etc as the t8 games are full of new players in prem heavies etc wandering aimlessly and i had a disasterous friday with a 29%wr from 27 battles with above average wn8 for me(2k).

Anyone else experiencing the top tier syndrome a lot?

P.s have a good weekend all,il be back after the weekend teams.

I do support that about the new bought tier 8 noobs. Now im not good not by a long shot, but i dont do the things i have seen people do in tier 8s and even tier 10.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users