light tank mission lt-7 t55a spg plz halp

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

GoldWampe #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16034 battles
  • [B-S-F] B-S-F

Hey there friendos, i devoted my sparetime this week to do the lt-7 mission for the T55a.

I've been playing different light tanks from tier 6 up.

For this mission i have to spot and damage or criticaly hit 3 spg's.

So far in 94 games in my light tanks i had 5 games that had 3 spg's in it. (I've been counting with lines like a prison inmate would on his wall except i used a piece of paper and made stars for 3 spg games).

Sadly i wasn't able to achieve my mission in those 5 games. (i cri evrytiem) 

Any tips how i could bruteforce this mission the best way?

I'm seriously thinking about just doing a suicide spot run and therefore be 100% useless everytime i dont get 3 spg's in the enemy team just so i can do more games in less time. :child:

Before I result to just beeing a piece of sh*t and actually doing that, does anyone have some suggestions on how to tackle it?

Thank you so much in advance.

Edited by Kawaii_Tanker, 01 July 2017 - 02:36 AM.

1ncompetenc3 #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
Don't brute force it. The best approach to missions like this one is to essentially forget about missions and play as usual because you'll only get frustrated every time you fail or don't even get the opportunity. I had that mission selected for months and completed it after I had given up and forgotten about it.

Pansenmann #3 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33678 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

that mission took me like a year?

and that was with old matchmaking :)

RaxipIx #4 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28573 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Yeah it's an annoying mission. And it took me like 2 weeks to get it done, rotating my light tanks.

Few tips that might help.

Get a tier 6-7 autoloader, i went with the amx 12 T.

When you see a 3 SPG game, passive spot from the second line if the map allows it, 3-4  minutes so the MT's and HT's start to engage thus they are distracted.

Wait until the enemy team and allied team get's thinned out, some kills on the board.

On most map arty tend to sit in usually same general area, once you  see tanks dying commit, don't stop, don't be afraid just go full yolo and avoid the camping TD's, once you found the nest put 1 shot in each arty and probably dye and loose the game(but it's worth it for this mission)

Also if you can use prem consumable like food on the LT is good, so no pesky MT or stray LT spots the arty before you do.

Good luck.

Long_Range_Sniper #5 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:26 AM

General

• Player
  • 30679 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Still on it myself and have been for ages. On the recent Tankfest Q&A WG commented that they were awaiting more stats on the missions before revising them further. I'm guessing they'll see so many players stuck on LT7 that they'll tweak it.

Dwimmerlaik93 #6 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13176 battles
  • [DARP] DARP
i hope they will change mission its too hard with new mm

Hedgehog1963 #7 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 50924 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

What help do you think we could offer?

Just keep playing LTs.

Press2ForSkill #8 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1 battle
I'm stuck on that mission for like 6 months now, got EXTREMELY close a few times, only for an arty 43%'er to one shot me, 1 second before i finish mission, i finally decided to forget about that crap mission, im going on to the next now

WindSplitter1 #9 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15544 battles

View PostTerblanche77, on 01 July 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

I'm stuck on that mission for like 6 months now, got EXTREMELY close a few times, only for an arty 43%'er to one shot me, 1 second before i finish mission, i finally decided to forget about that crap mission, im going on to the next now

This makes me smile.

AC130Pilot #10 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14901 battles

1) Make sure you have LT-7 (T 55A) selected (yes, I had a few times I thought I was doing one mission but had other selected);

2) Take a light tank you love (it is an essential aspect unless you want to suffer) and play it nonstop. Each time you start the game, take your beloved LT (in my case LTTB) and don't even think about your other tanks (imagine they don't exist);

3) When waiting for every battle to start throw a glimpse at the enemy team's panel whether there are 3 SPGs or not;

4) If there are 3 SPGs in the enemy team, don't rush (no early/aggressive spotting) - wait at base to see where most of your allies are going and hope that they will meet an equal amount of enemies on that flank/location;

5) As soon as most of the enemies are spotted or you know where most of them are, proceed to the possible SPG locations (usually SPG players tend to stay behind on the side where most of their allies went to avoid being destroyed by scouts) through the least crowded flank or even middle of the map and hope to meet all 3 near each other, if not, act fast and accordingly (think where is/are the remaining ones if you are here and your allies are there) and you might still be able to complete the mission;

6) Do not celebrate prematurely and check whether you have all mission obligations fulfilled.

DeltaOperator #11 Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:13 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 23988 battles

View PostKawaii_Tanker, on 01 July 2017 - 03:35 AM, said:

Hey there friendos, i devoted my sparetime this week to do the lt-7 mission for the T55a.

I've been playing different light tanks from tier 6 up.

For this mission i have to spot and damage or criticaly hit 3 spg's.

So far in 94 games in my light tanks i had 5 games that had 3 spg's in it. (I've been counting with lines like a prison inmate would on his wall except i used a piece of paper and made stars for 3 spg games).

Sadly i wasn't able to achieve my mission in those 5 games. (i cri evrytiem) 

Any tips how i could bruteforce this mission the best way?

I'm seriously thinking about just doing a suicide spot run and therefore be 100% useless everytime i dont get 3 spg's in the enemy team just so i can do more games in less time. :child:

Before I result to just beeing a piece of sh*t and actually doing that, does anyone have some suggestions on how to tackle it?

Thank you so much in advance.

There is nothing you can to to raise your chances, whether you will even see 3 SPG is solely decided by the MM.

gpalsson #12 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:38 AM

General

• Player
  • 22134 battles
I did it by accident. I stopped caring, and one year later it suddenly happened

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users