Jump to content


NaVi GG! Opinion?


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Lucifer_DaBEAST #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24187 battles
  • 227
  • [BGRED] BGRED
  • Member since:
    03-24-2012

http://read.navi-gam...ease_wot_roster

 

Okey, considering Natus Vincere together with most of the top world teams are leaving the e-sport scene.. I'm wonrdering if wg will finaly move their hands and fix their game? Will they fix anything? What do you guys think>? What is your whole opinion on it?



cool_lizard #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19477 battles
  • 461
  • Member since:
    12-02-2014

"eSports of WoT hasn't moved forward from where it was back in 2013. I perfectly understand that the game is a successful business project. Probably Wargaming is good with current situation, but we cannot operate in the discipline, which has only 4 tournaments per year and no support is provided by a publisher."

 

GG



Dundato #3 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:12 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26188 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
This game will never be fixed as long as people keep spending money. Once the spending does stop. Then the game will be shut down as they wont invest their cash all us mugs have given them

Lucifer_DaBEAST #4 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24187 battles
  • 227
  • [BGRED] BGRED
  • Member since:
    03-24-2012

View PostSh1sHH_KEBAB, on 01 July 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

"eSports of WoT hasn't moved forward from where it was back in 2013. I perfectly understand that the game is a successful business project. Probably Wargaming is good with current situation, but we cannot operate in the discipline, which has only 4 tournaments per year and no support is provided by a publisher."

 

GG

 

GG WP, Was close! 

G01ngToxicCommand0 #5 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37465 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011
There is hardly anyone watching WGL and with good reason. The format is not the same as the game all random players play and there is far too much RNG involved. Combined with the forced corridor map design it is a recipy for a bad e-sports design that it is utterly uninteresting to watch and which really only show how much random factors influence the game outcome rather than skill.

qpranger #6 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31551 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostUNDER_OATHS, on 01 July 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

... I'm wonrdering if wg will finaly move their hands and fix their game? 

 



Tidal_Force #7 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16192 battles
  • 6,830
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostUNDER_OATHS, on 01 July 2017 - 06:52 AM, said:

I'm wonrdering if wg will finaly move their hands and fix their game? Will they fix anything?

 

Of course not.

Fixing the game would require way too much work now.

Frankly, by now entire business model is unfixable. P2W is an inherent element of any game where paid add-ons are not purely cosmetic and as such it was always present. Reaching current levels was inevitable and merely matter of time. Now it's impossible to change model to purely cosmetic one, it's already too late, and even if it was possible, WG clearly wouldn't even consider it. Take WoWS as example: completely new game, they could have went non-P2W route in entirely new product, but they didn't.



J00F #8 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 12999 battles
  • 1,380
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    09-26-2012

View PostUNDER_OATHS, on 01 July 2017 - 07:52 AM, said:

http://read.navi-gam...ease_wot_roster

 

Okey, considering Natus Vincere together with most of the top world teams are leaving the e-sport scene.. I'm wonrdering if wg will finaly move their hands and fix their game? Will they fix anything? What do you guys think>? What is your whole opinion on it?

 

Ive been playing since 2012 and never heard of them. Some small group of people calling themselves proplayerers.

 

World of tanks is not and will never be an esport game. Its a type of game simmilar to the Battlefield 3+. You play a few battles with your friends and close the game. 


Edited by J00F, 01 July 2017 - 07:48 PM.


Jigabachi #9 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17858 battles
  • 18,553
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostTidal_Force, on 01 July 2017 - 07:32 PM, said:

Frankly, by now entire business model is unfixable.

The direction was already obvious in 2016 - and the writing was on the wall since... I don't know. Ever?

But when I stated it in the middle of last year, most people still laughed at me.

 

 

Anyway, @topic:

View PostJigabachi, on 30 June 2017 - 03:53 PM, said in the thread that already exists on page 2 of these forums:

Who cares?
"Progaming" a game like this is and always was a joke.

 



Tidal_Force #10 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16192 battles
  • 6,830
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    08-29-2012

View PostJigabachi, on 01 July 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

The direction was already obvious in 2016 - and the writing was on the wall since... I don't know. Ever?

But when I stated it in the middle of last year, most people still laughed at me.

 

 

Anyway, @topic:

 

 

M8. I have been calling WoT indirect P2W since inclusion of goldammo for credits. Before that it was direct P2W. Now it's direct again, stacked on top of indirect.


Edited by Tidal_Force, 01 July 2017 - 08:02 PM.


Dundato #11 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26188 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
WG should stick to board games

Pvt_Duffer #12 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16653 battles
  • 3,144
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

Yeah they've all got exams coming up.

Priorities and that you know.



Dundato #13 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26188 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View PostJ00F, on 01 July 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

 

Ive been playing since 2012 and never heard of them. Some small group of people calling themselves proplayerers.

 

World of tanks is not and will never be an esport game. Its a type of game simmilar to the Battlefield 3+. You play a few battles with your friends and close the game. 

 

Boyband, Won russian xfactor a while bk

qpranger #14 Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31551 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostDundato, on 01 July 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

WG should stick to bored games

 

I've corrected that for you.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users