Jump to content


thx god ``Ranked`` season coming to end


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

miki71 #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:57 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 131766 battles
  • 116
  • Member since:
    12-29-2011

no more 3 artys focus frustration,

no more losing credits frustration,

no more unbalanced MM frustration,

too much efort for little reward,

fast become bored,

 



Unforgiving_Destiny #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

They sure need to

1-Get rid of arty in this mode.

2-Get rid of time frame like Russian servers so if people want to play randoms or SH or CW they can do it and not to be forced to play ranked because it's time is limited.

3-Fix map rotation which gives you same map 3 times in a row.

4-Get rid of giving 3 chevrons to top 3 in losing team so everyone will play for win and not red-line camp for damage to be top 3 Or when they see one of our tanks is dead fall back to red-line to snipe because they think it is 100% defeat because we lost 1 tank.



WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14306 battles
  • 1,729
  • [RYNO] RYNO
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

You guys realize those SPG drivers will just come back to randoms right?

 

Spoiler

 



_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
How do you know season 2 ain't gonna start the week after? :confused:

_LEO_ #5 Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 54095 battles
  • 819
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 01 July 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

How do you know season 2 ain't gonna start the week after? :confused:

 

I don't think that they will run tank marathon and ranked season in the same time.

_EXODUZ_ #6 Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View Post_LEO_, on 01 July 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

 

I don't think that they will run tank marathon and ranked season in the same time.

 

I hope not, really don't wanna see ranked battles anymore.

miki71 #7 Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 131766 battles
  • 116
  • Member since:
    12-29-2011

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 01 July 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

How do you know season 2 ain't gonna start the week after? :confused:

 

didnt talk  about season 2, just after 1st no more ranked for me.

Y_O_L_0 #8 Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18710 battles
  • 885
  • [Z__G] Z__G
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

What are you talking about? This is by far the best game mode in this game.

 

This game mode showed us that the Obj. 907, Type 5 Heavy and the Maus is underpowered. So I hope they will buff these tanks, I mean, when I play with my Type 5 Heavy and some medium tanks are trying to flank me, I actually have to turn the turret in their direction and shoot towards them without aiming and do 500 damage.

 

Oh, and I love the arty, 3 arties in every battle, how can you not love that? When I see 3 arties, I camp behind the biggest building and yet I still get splashed by arty and get stunned for 15 seconds. And arty only dealing 300 damage when they shoot heavy tanks? They need a buff, why not buff the reload time of arty from 40 seconds to 5 seconds and also buff damage from 300 to 2500, that would be lovely.

 

I love this game mode, I only had to play this game mode 5 (five) hours every day to be in league 3 (three). That is easy, I bet if I would play 10 hours a day I could be in league 2, because top 10% of the total players who played this game. This game mode is so good that a lot of people are playing it, I guess there are like two hundred people who play this game mode...

 

I love it!!!!!



PowJay #9 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33840 battles
  • 3,958
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012

Yeah. Thank God that Ranked battles season 1 is coming to a close.

 

No more whining about how it is broken.

No more whining about arty in ranked battles

No more whining about OP heavy tanks

No more suggestions how to improve it

No more whining about Chevrons

...............................................


 



I_DiD_ #10 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1462 battles
  • 520
  • [PGGY] PGGY
  • Member since:
    04-13-2014

View Postmiki71, on 01 July 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

no more 3 artys focus frustration,

no more losing credits frustration,

no more unbalanced MM frustration,

too much efort for little reward,

fast become bored,

 

 

if you where so frustrated,why you played it?

 

 



JuliusCheddar #11 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28005 battles
  • 564
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014

View PostY_O_L_0, on 01 July 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

What are you talking about? This is by far the best game mode in this game.

 

This game mode showed us that the Obj. 907, Type 5 Heavy and the Maus is underpowered. So I hope they will buff these tanks, I mean, when I play with my Type 5 Heavy and some medium tanks are trying to flank me, I actually have to turn the turret in their direction and shoot towards them without aiming and do 500 damage.

 

Oh, and I love the arty, 3 arties in every battle, how can you not love that? When I see 3 arties, I camp behind the biggest building and yet I still get splashed by arty and get stunned for 15 seconds. And arty only dealing 300 damage when they shoot heavy tanks? They need a buff, why not buff the reload time of arty from 40 seconds to 5 seconds and also buff damage from 300 to 2500, that would be lovely.

 

I love this game mode, I only had to play this game mode 5 (five) hours every day to be in league 3 (three). That is easy, I bet if I would play 10 hours a day I could be in league 2, because top 10% of the total players who played this game. This game mode is so good that a lot of people are playing it, I guess there are like two hundred people who play this game mode...

 

I love it!!!!!

Hello. 

I'm JuliusCheddar from WG department of rigging games and Serb just told me you're fired for revealing our business plan for next year. 

Have a nice day. 



Arty_Loves_You #12 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 33869 battles
  • 3,563
  • [ADUK] ADUK
  • Member since:
    05-10-2013

View Postmiki71, on 01 July 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

no more 3 artys focus frustration,

no more losing credits frustration,

no more unbalanced MM frustration,

too much efort for little reward,

fast become bored,

 

 

I missed all this fun???????

 

Maybe I should have played a few........

 

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.... kidding.



Vanezza #13 Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38403 battles
  • 360
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
A very unsuccessful style of play, but this is a Wargaming, all others gamestyle was same fail. Historical battles was fail, tournament was fail.

Edited by Vanezza, 01 July 2017 - 10:10 PM.


clixor #14 Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 49617 battles
  • 2,933
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011
For one thing, i think a campaign like this, a WHOLE month is just way too long. There is hardly a middle ground as well if you wanted to get into league 1 which just basically meant playing daily and some more for grinding credits.

h4ctor #15 Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16443 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012

i seriously doubt they will make a new MM just for ranked battles,so 3 arties per game will stay no matter what...i also doubt they will fiddle with exp formula

 

they might change time,rewards or ranks but gameplaywise its gonna stay sh*t in season 1 as well



AvalancheZ257 #16 Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3111 battles
  • 205
  • [3WCST] 3WCST
  • Member since:
    05-26-2017

View Postmiki71, on 01 July 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

no more 3 artys focus frustration,

no more losing credits frustration,

no more unbalanced MM frustration,

too much efort for little reward,

fast become bored,

 

 

This is actually a bad thing for Tier VIII+ tanks, because it means more arty in Random Battles (there has been a relative lack of them lately, and its been absolutely amazing)

TankkiPoju #17 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19663 battles
  • 6,090
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

WG seriously needs to remove arty from ranked games, if they want good players to play it.

 



SABAOTH #18 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36420 battles
  • 2,908
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

I have an idea to fulfill the wet dreams of everyone for Ranked Battles 2.0

 

Team composition:

14

 

1 T 50 - 2

 

Make it happen, I will not play anything else :girl:

 



IncandescentGerbil #19 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35597 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015
I gave up after two days. Kept to randoms instead, and got to play a lot of 3,5,7 games in Type 5 whilst all the super-tryhards were spamming gold and losing hundreds of thousands of credits in Ranked. As a non-Ranked player, I enjoyed it a great deal. Went whole sessions without seeing arty. Was pretty awesome.

Kaltroh #20 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:55 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46050 battles
  • 228
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View PostI_DiD_, on 01 July 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

 

if you where so frustrated,why you played it?

 

 

 

Because you have to, if you want to be competitive. Because of OP equipment.

 

If no improved equipment as reward, then much less people will play.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users