every shot damages moduls, or hurts crew now

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

coolmeltdown #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40512 battles

anyone notice we can now use the repair kit, the medic kit and such multiple times ??,

great right?? greedy wargaming finally became more relaxed, its awesome!!!...

well no!!!, not exactly, anyone noticed also how now (recently this is the case) 

every single shot (like 90%) now damages your tracks, your gun, your radio, or anything on your tank

this NEVER was the case!!!, i got like 33k battles under my belt, and i immidiatly started noticing that!!!!..

since we can use the repair kit (and so forth) multiple times,  my tank gets hit and a modual gets damaged or crew gets hurt!!

EVERY SINGLE SHOT!!!!, so instead of the wargaming being generous it seems they have become MORE GREEDY!!!!,

cause now u can use your repair kit, and medic kit multiple times in a game, but now you NEED to use them, as before, i hardly used them!

i have NEVER SPEND so much credits on repair kids and medic kits as i do now!, NEVER!!!... its stupid!!!

anyone noticed this too??, you get hit now, your crew gets hurt, or somethiing on your tank breaks every SINGLE TIME!!!..

wargaming changed something in the game that causes your crew and your tank to get wounded or damaged quicker..

and too make it even worse, the new arty is utter utter *edited* the stunned mechanic is utter *edited*, same thing, you get stunned, your crew is wounded or your gun/tracks are damaged or all of the above!!!, the new arty is OP as hell!!, and the most stupid part of all, you can see into a enemy tank and see that the crew of the enemy tank is stunned!!!, what a cheat!!!! that just a cheat!!!, how can i look into a enemy tank and see that hes crew is stunned?? ....how??

can we have old arty back!! this new fast shooting hard hitting arty with stunned is absoluuuuut rubbish!!!, they constantly bombard the most weak tank, not the strongest, cause they want the 1 shot kill, it constantly and ALWAYS hurts your crew, or parts off your tank!!!, ALWAYS!!!!

since the lat update this game is BROKEN, cheats were added, like when you get hit it now says who shot you and from what direction, so if your in a desert and their is only 1 bush in the distance, and you get shot, you know hes in that bush!!!!, you know where he is, and what tank he drives, THIS WAS A CHEAT PEOPLE DOWNLOADED and its now part of the game.,.. can we plse remove these cheats!!~!!!!!!!!.. it tells you exactly what direction u got shot from, as wher ebefore it told u the globle direction and it never told you what tank shot you!, so the treat is gone, !!!!!, as before it might be a IS7 luring in ambush in the bush shootign you, you didnt know, but now u know exactly who is shooting, and thus this threat is gone!, you know ooh its just a amx, or ooh its just a ru251, the suprise is gone!!! the threat is gone!!!, the ability to move sneaky take a shot and run away is gone!!!...peopl eno wknow exactly what is up!!!..

Edited by Jbnn, 04 July 2017 - 07:03 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and use of red color.

JuliusCheddar #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28128 battles
  • [NSORY] NSORY

Wah wah wah

But you realize you pay once for using consumable multiple times in one battle, right? 

Edited by JuliusCheddar, 01 July 2017 - 05:26 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 27589 battles
There no difference in critical hits. You're only noticing because now that you can multi repair you actually realise you've been ammo racked twice. Before you just suffered the rest of the game.

Jigabachi #4 Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 01 July 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

i got like 33k battles under my belt, and i immidiatly started noticing that!!!!..

Many people who puke nonsense about cheating and rigging are similarly "experienced" WoT players, so that doesn't mean anything at all. But evidence does.

That said: Play three (or more) matches in a row, save the replays and upload them to wotreplays.com.

edit:

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 01 July 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

the new arty is OP as hell!!

Do you remember how I just wrote that the number of matches you played is completely meaningless?

edit again: Damn. I should have read that nonsense until the end before posting. I mean... before not posting at all. Meh.

Edited by Jigabachi, 01 July 2017 - 05:54 PM.

Alabamatick #5 Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:50 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31849 battles
So don't get shot

TurnedToDust #6 Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9405 battles
  • [JUICE] JUICE

I can hit Backfats's all day long in the side at 90 degrees and ding.

Honestly, God wills the fact that you ding so many shots... WG deserves you spending money,

It's their game after all. Now bend over and take their RNG up your hole like everyone else.

1ncompetenc3 #7 Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36897 battles
If you had learned anything in your 33k battles I wouldn't have to keep making that *edited* "you lost your cool and had a meltdown" joke every time you post.

Edited by Jbnn, 04 July 2017 - 07:11 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

jeffrey_mk2 #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12223 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG
Well I noticed it also , but it happens in some games.
I had it a couple days ago while driving the cromwell , a light tank got me in his line of fire and the first shot was a dead gunner , so I use medkit , second shot the commander died and you wont guess it ....the third shot I receive it went on fire -_- !!
Some days it happens quite a lot and some days almost none.
Just like some days you play very good games and get good teams while on other days most games are *edited* with total fail teams.
But the thing is , if ive done everything I could and end up being in top 3 xp I dont care about it.....just click the button battle again and try harder to win.
And if it wont work I just stop and play the game next day again.

Edited by Jbnn, 04 July 2017 - 07:14 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

MarcoStrapone #9 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34062 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 01 July 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

anyone notice we can now use the repair kit, the medic kit and such multiple times ??,

great right?? greedy wargaming finally became more relaxed, its awesome!!!...

well no!!!, not exactly, anyone noticed also how now (recently this is the case)

every single shot (like 90%) now damages your tracks, your gun, your radio, or anything on your tank

this NEVER was the case!!!, i got like 33k battles under my belt, and i immidiatly started noticing that!!!!..

since we can use the repair kit (and so forth) multiple times,  my tank gets hit and a modual gets damaged or crew gets hurt!!

EVERY SINGLE SHOT!!!!, so instead of the wargaming being generous it seems they have become MORE GREEDY!!!!,

cause now u can use your repair kit, and medic kit multiple times in a game, but now you NEED to use them, as before, i hardly used them!

i have NEVER SPEND so much credits on repair kids and medic kits as i do now!, NEVER!!!... its stupid!!!

anyone noticed this too??, you get hit now, your crew gets hurt, or somethiing on your tank breaks every SINGLE TIME!!!..

wargaming changed something in the game that causes your crew and your tank to get wounded or damaged quicker..

and too make it even worse, the new arty is utter *edited* the stunned mechanic is utter *edited* , same thing, you get stunned, your crew is wounded or your gun/tracks are damaged or all of the above!!!, the new arty is OP as hell!!, and the most stupid part of all, you can see into a enemy tank and see that the crew of the enemy tank is stunned!!!, what a cheat!!!! that just a cheat!!!, how can i look into a enemy tank and see that hes crew is stunned?? ....how??

can we have old arty back!! this new fast shooting hard hitting arty with stunned is absoluuuuut rubbish!!!, they constantly bombard the most weak tank, not the strongest, cause they want the 1 shot kill, it constantly and ALWAYS hurts your crew, or parts off your tank!!!, ALWAYS!!!!

since the lat update this game is BROKEN, cheats were added, like when you get hit it now says who shot you and from what direction, so if your in a desert and their is only 1 bush in the distance, and you get shot, you know hes in that bush!!!!, you know where he is, and what tank he drives, THIS WAS A CHEAT PEOPLE DOWNLOADED and its now part of the game.,.. can we plse remove these cheats!!~!!!!!!!!.. it tells you exactly what direction u got shot from, as wher ebefore it told u the globle direction and it never told you what tank shot you!, so the treat is gone, !!!!!, as before it might be a IS7 luring in ambush in the bush shootign you, you didnt know, but now u know exactly who is shooting, and thus this threat is gone!, you know ooh its just a amx, or ooh its just a ru251, the suprise is gone!!! the threat is gone!!!, the ability to move sneaky take a shot and run away is gone!!!...peopl eno wknow exactly what is up!!!..

its normal !

CmdPrompt #10 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30942 battles
  • [B-D-O] B-D-O

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 01 July 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

There no difference in critical hits. You're only noticing because now that you can multi repair you actually realise you've been ammo racked twice. Before you just suffered the rest of the game.

Well before you noticed when your turret flew off

Pansenmann #11 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33678 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
always remember: you can only get ammoracked once per match.

coolmeltdown #12 Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:32 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40512 battles

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks and use of red color.

i cant use red color??, than dont add it to the forum, 

ExclamationMark #13 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16679 battles
its called hax

RamRaid90 #14 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20586 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 18 October 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Way to get banned.

To answer your first post.

Yes you can, and will, use repair kits and consumables more than once per game. But you only pay for the one use.

Using repair kit twice per battle = 3,000 credits.

Using repair kit 10 times per battle = 3,000 credits.

Using it a thousand times per battle = 3,000 credits.

Got it?

Edited by RamRaid90, 19 October 2017 - 03:54 AM.

Spurtung #15 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:00 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 61594 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 19 October 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

No, you can't. It's in the rules you never bothered to check. Removing it would be quite moronic, as then staff would not be able to use it either, which defeats the whole purpose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users