• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Tankamokka #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20422 battles
  • [5PDD] 5PDD
I am very close to stop playing WOT.

And its because of ONE thing. I buy the premium account (and that is expencive enough). But even whit the premium account, it is IMPOSSIBLE to earn enough silver in battles to save up to next level tanks.
As if that was not enough, it is ALSO IMPOSSIBLE to earn enough silver to even repair all tanks in battle. (AND IM NOT USING GOLD AMMO!!!!)

PLS STOP BEING SO GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so tired of the greedy way u try to force us players to spend more money.
I have spent a lot of money on this game ... buy until u write to me, that you will change the amount of silver earned in each battle, I will not be spending one more coin!!

JuliusCheddar #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28712 battles
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN
Are you threatening an international company that you're gonna stop playing their game

Bucifel #3 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30606 battles
  • [B4DD] B4DD

View PostJuliusCheddar, on 01 July 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

Are you threatening an international company that you're gonna stop playing their game

and thats the correct thing to do ;)

because players for WG are just customers, and this game is in fact a product.

an product without customers exist in vain

So, if you want a better product (game) just force them to improve it ! Above you can see the correct way.

Dont use their product anymore untill they improve it after our expectations, or at least, our MAIN requests.

Edited by Bucifel, 01 July 2017 - 07:19 PM.

Tidal_Force #4 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16192 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBucifel, on 01 July 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

and thats the correct thing to do ;)

because players for WG are just customers, and this game is in fact a product.

an product without customers exist in vain

So, if you want a better product (game) just force them to improve it ! Above you can see the correct way.

Dont use their product anymore untill they improve it after our expectations, or at least, our MAIN requests.

It won't have much of an impact, but yes. That's the only real way.

lord_chipmonk #5 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33727 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-

Rather than trolling you, I'm gonna try and be helpful. Video below gives some hints and tips to saving credits (many that don't involve putting in your own money). With regard to profitability, it is perfectly possible to save up for the next tank. I do alright and I don't even play with a premium account. 

JuliusCheddar #6 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 28712 battles
  • [3BPAN] 3BPAN

View PostBucifel, on 01 July 2017 - 07:14 PM, said:

They don't care.

If RU server performed some massive leaving, then maybe. 

Bucifel #7 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 30606 battles
  • [B4DD] B4DD

View PostJuliusCheddar, on 01 July 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

They don't care.

If RU server performed some massive leaving, then maybe. 

sure, they cant care only about 1 player...but trust me, when we talk about thousands of players they will really care.

because less players (customers) means less money.

;)

Jigabachi #8 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTankamokka, on 01 July 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

I buy the premium account (and that is expencive enough).

Actually, the premaccount is relatively cheap.

Block Quote

But even whit the premium account, it is IMPOSSIBLE to earn enough silver in battles to save up to next level tanks.

As if that was not enough, it is ALSO IMPOSSIBLE to earn enough silver to even repair all tanks in battle.

If it's impossible, how did you end up with that many tanks in your profile? And how can you even play the game if you can't repair your tanks?

For the sake of the discussion, let's just pretend that you wrote something less stupid, like "very HARD to" or similar.

Now... you played almost 20k matches. Did you really manage to not understand how the very very basic economy of this game works?

You have two options (and lots of possibilities in between those):

1. You can throw in money and not worry about anything.

2. You can play this game 100% for free (SUCH GREED, WG!). But then you have to grind your money in the lower/mid tiers, which means up to tVIII.

It's really THAT simple.

That all said, you are basically leaving because you can't use the full potential of the game for free.

edit: Forgot that you are even on a premaccount. In that case you're doing something horribly wrong.

Edited by Jigabachi, 01 July 2017 - 07:35 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28612 battles

And its because of ONE thing. I buy the premium account (and that is expencive enough). But even whit the premium account, it is IMPOSSIBLE to earn enough silver in battles to save up to next level tanks.
As if that was not enough, it is ALSO IMPOSSIBLE to earn enough silver to even repair all tanks in battle. (AND IM NOT USING GOLD AMMO!!!!)

Unless you're on a holy mission to fire gold at literally everything you come across it's practically impossible to not make a profit with premium account. The problem is you.

ATAG_Monkeynut #10 Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8253 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST
Are you using premium consumables every battle?

I'm really not very good, but with premium account playing mainly tiers 5-8 and using small repair and first aid kits I make way more than I need. That said, I'm a skinflint who always waits for weekend specials to get new tanks, bulk buy equipment and consumables etc.

unhappy_bunny #11 Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

Major

• Player
  • 17997 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Then you are doing something wrong. Of course you cant earn enough in just 1 or 2 battles, but what are you expecting? 
Again, you are doing something wrong. Yes, you are going to lose credits, especially in higher tiers and especially if you lose. If you don't do enough damage etc in those battles, you will lose credits.
​The answers to play more battles around T5 & T6, and play premiums. At those tiers you should earn credits, but it just means you need to play more battles, and ideally win more.

​You are not being forced to do anything. You must have played many battles on you way to your current position, where you made credits. Go back to the tanks and tiers that you made credits at. Don't blame WG or the game. It is you that is doing it wrong.
I have spent a lot of money on this game ... buy until u write to me, that you will change the amount of silver earned in each battle, I will not be spending one more coin!!
Good luck with that. I doubt WG will be reading this thread, and the chances that they would write to you are about the same as my MS1 defeating a Maus 1v1 from the front.

Captain_Kremen0 #12 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37041 battles
Play mid tiers and hit enemy tanks = silver credits. The only think I can think of is that your not hitting enemy tanks as it doesnt even take many hits to be in credit.

Enforcer1975 #13 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Wait...so you are running a premium account, don't spam premium ammo but still end up in the red? Sure it's not your fault OP?

Hammerhead20 #14 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25370 battles

Sounds like a personal problem to me...

If you can't earn credits with Premium content, when it's really something wrong with your "playstyle".

erutrotti #15 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43082 battles
  • [268] 268
Improving skill improves credit gains.

Enforcer1975 #16 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJigabachi, on 01 July 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

Actually, the premaccount is relatively cheap.

If it's impossible, how did you end up with that many tanks in your profile? And how can you even play the game if you can't repair your tanks?

For the sake of the discussion, let's just pretend that you wrote something less stupid, like "very HARD to" or similar.

Now... you played almost 20k matches. Did you really manage to not understand how the very very basic economy of this game works?

You have two options (and lots of possibilities in between those):

1. You can throw in money and not worry about anything.

2. You can play this game 100% for free (SUCH GREED, WG!). But then you have to grind your money in the lower/mid tiers, which means up to tVIII.

It's really THAT simple.

That all said, you are basically leaving because you can't use the full potential of the game for free.

edit: Forgot that you are even on a premaccount. In that case you're doing something horribly wrong.

This guy is probably calling WG greedy because he has been buying silver bundles to support his playstyle. I can't explain it otherwise how he can afford tanks if he doesn't make or barely makes credits especially if you look at the amount of tier 10, 9 and 8 tanks he has and the battlecount in them compared to me.

JocMeister #17 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:53 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22609 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

If you started doing more than 3-4 shots of damage per game you would earn credits up to TX with premium. Not trying to sound patronizing but you are doing very little damage / game. The more damage do you do the more XP and credits you will gain.

Edited by JocMeister, 02 July 2017 - 09:54 AM.

Pansenmann #18 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:58 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33964 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

can't complain about credits. maybe you are doing something wrong?

jabster #19 Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12535 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostEnforcer1975, on 02 July 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

This guy is probably calling WG greedy because he has been buying silver bundles to support his playstyle. I can't explain it otherwise how he can afford tanks if he doesn't make or barely makes credits especially if you look at the amount of tier 10, 9 and 8 tanks he has and the battlecount in them compared to me.

Looking at the high tier level for their recents I assume the problem is that even with a premium account they just doesn't do enough at that level while also dying a lot.

Aim_Away_From_Face #20 Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25 battles
I smell an ebay account....

Also tagged with Credits, greedy, silver

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users