FIX THE MAPS

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

veso_vn #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18870 battles
Fix your GOD DAM*** MAPS . Players in some  maps go in places where they should not. Today i lost 2 games like this . What is the point to play maps where one team have advantage and can go in places where they can fire at half the map . Even some  youtubers have videos how to go in this places . Are you going to fix it or you thinking this is not important ? 

Dundato #2 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26310 battles
bugger all wrong with them

Dundato #3 Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26310 battles
and its not important, is it making money, probably not, so not fooking important

veso_vn #4 Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18870 battles
Well i really wonder why then don`t make it possible and all tanks can go there. Its  F***G stupid to be shoot from a places where you didn`t expect . And they make money in my games the players there finish with 3/4 kills and a lot of damage . Yes they are not spotting but they are TD so any way .....

Homer_J #5 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28767 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postveso_vn, on 01 July 2017 - 09:42 PM, said:

Players in some  maps go in places where they should not. 

That is your opinion.  Th eofficial WG opinion is that if you can get there then it is OK.

All maps are being reworked for HD, from those I have seen they are pretty much new maps so many of these places may be removed, or as they did with Sand river, made easier to access.

Edited by Homer_J, 02 July 2017 - 08:38 AM.

Laiskamato #6 Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45881 battles
  • [KYS] KYS

Anyone with a half a brain understand how broken so many of those climbs are.

Hell Conway even himself said they are "problematic" 

There are many maps where those spots breaks the game completely for one team.

Don't you guys at WG understand that people are getting frustrated with these boosts and you act like there is no problem?

Well if there is no problem then WHY ARE YOU FIXING some of them?

If you fix one you fix them all and call it off limits.

Jesus you can't eat and save the cake at the same time...

Hinka #7 Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 20551 battles
  • [27-RD] 27-RD

Fix the maps, stop letting people getting off map and getting an unfair advantage, as they can't be spoted unless you get to proxy range as your known broken render system means that they will be able to spot, aim and hit you and then retreat back in cover by the time you spot them they are in cover.

Stop letting the kids of WG staff design these crapmaps.

WindSplitter1 #8 Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:52 PM

Major

• Player
  • 15939 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View Postveso_vn, on 02 July 2017 - 05:39 AM, said:

Well i really wonder why then don`t make it possible and all tanks can go there. Its  F***G stupid to be shoot from a places where you didn`t expect . And they make money in my games the players there finish with 3/4 kills and a lot of damage . Yes they are not spotting but they are TD so any way .....

No one expect to be fired upon until they are. #Gitgud

Also, it isn't stupid, it's being creative. You should try it some time.

View PostHomer_J, on 02 July 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

That is your opinion.  Th eofficial WG opinion is that if you can get there then it is OK.

All maps are being reworked for HD, from those I have seen they are pretty much new maps so many of these places may be removed, or as they did with Sand river, made easier to access.

This ^^

View PostHinka, on 02 July 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Fix the maps, stop letting people getting off map and getting an unfair advantage, as they can't be spoted unless you get to proxy range as your known broken render system means that they will be able to spot, aim and hit you and then retreat back in cover by the time you spot them they are in cover.

Stop letting the kids of WG staff design these crapmaps.

1. The maps are being fixed. That might remove some climbs but can create others. You know it works both ways, right?
  2. It's not an unfair advantage, it is an advantage. War is not meant to be fair either. If it is, you're doing it wrong.
  3. Oftentimes, they can get spotted. They need to expose themselves to shoot and if they can shoot at you, you can shoot at them

Dunno about rendering WG kids or etc.

I'm finding quite amusing about your ways to avoid the automatic editing system. you remove the space between a bad word and the next one so it doesn't get edited. like "crapmap".

But if the forum supports wildcards, and if any moderator/administrator remembers to put an "*" after the word, it might still get edited regardless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users