Unmatched battles , no PR shuffle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

speedyblur #1 Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33090 battles
  • [JUNRO] JUNRO

I think i lost more battles than someone ever imagined in this game . The problem is , you are making a lot of nonsense updates like female voices and other things that we dont care , but you dont start to really improve that sick matchmaking . Its really embarasing to play among low skill players vs a team of full pros , is that a simple mistake that matchmaking usually put good players vs low pr players ? I dont think so , it happened way too many times for me , based on xvm , and really ... 20 battles in e100 , a lot of damage , only 5 wins .

I think we should try to search for a game that is listening for peoples oppinion . In wargaming , nothing changes . I really cry out laud for my money lost on prem accounts and prem tanks , its worthless .

Ill wish wargaming to lose 20 times money and win 5 times among the competitors , maybe like that they will start to listen .

Laatikkomafia #2 Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:54 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 22376 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

TL / DR version:

Mimimimi.

Give unicums to my team that carry me.

Mimimimi.

speedyblur #3 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 33090 battles
  • [JUNRO] JUNRO

I dont need someone to carry me , most of the times i do more than my part but it is still a 15 vs 15 and i cannot kill them all . A good pr means that most of the times there are used gold shells , low pr means standard shells , there are a lot of factors witch decrease win chances . A PR shuffle after matchmaking would be more than enough to have tie chances .

Homer_J #4 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29728 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postspeedyblur, on 02 July 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

A PR shuffle after matchmaking would be more than enough to have tie chances .

Skill based matchmaking (which is what you are asking for) would result in you losing just as many battles since you are pretty much bang on the average win rate.

Good players win more, not because they can win every battle, but because they make a difference in the small number of battles that they can.

Junglist_ #5 Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37871 battles
Why is that it's always below average players who want skill based mm?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users