Jump to content


Who deserves the golden spot?


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Who deserves the golden spot? (4 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Who deserves the golden spot?

  1. Player 1 (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  2. Player 2 (1 vote [25.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.00%

  3. Player 3 (3 votes [75.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Hide poll

Skrill_Craft #1 Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:23 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

so i see alot off discussions in game about Winrate

 

 

Example wahahahahaha you are a noob since your winrate is less than 50% etc etc etc.....

 

 

 

 

So lets do a test.

 

 

 

Player 1:

Player 1 does 100 Battles on 1 day he starts off with 60% winrate does average 4K Dmg in 80 off these battles and 2K Average in the 20 other battles Player 1 wins 40 battles out off these 100 Battles and ends up with lesst han 50% winrate at the last battle off the day [Player 1 was the most active player on his team]

 

 

 

 

Player 2:

Player 2 Starts also off at 60% winrate and also did 100 battles on 1 day Player 2 has been camping for 6 Minutes behind together with arty's, his team is getting ripped apart in no time player 2 then starts doing dmg and ends up with less then 1K dmg so player 1 does average 1K dmg in all these 100 Battles and ends up with 70% winrate in these 100 Battles due capping 

 

 

Player 3:

 

Player 3 has started with the same statistics as above and the same amount off battles done on 1 day

Player 3 does no dmg in any off these battles and ends the game with a cap

 

 

 

 

 

 

now the question is, who did contribute more to the team?

 

vote in the poll and post why you think the option you chose deserves the golden spot.

 

 

 

My choise would be Player 1. Reason: He was the most active he did do 4K Dmg in most off the battles and still tried to carry the team


Edited by Skrill_Craft, 02 July 2017 - 06:44 AM.


Homer_J #2 Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29197 battles
  • 30,636
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

Can you post that again in English?

 

I read it 3 times and have no idea at all what you are trying to say.

 

Voted 3 because it looks like that's the one you don't want us to vote for, I could be wrong though.



1ncompetenc3 #3 Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36945 battles
  • 11,492
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
It sure as sh't isn't the guy who was farming damage and still lost most of his battles.

gunslingerXXX #4 Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11192 battles
  • 2,114
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
Didn't vote because I could pick only 1, while clearly both player 2 and player 3 deserve a golden spot thingy

Skrill_Craft #5 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:05 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 02 July 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

Can you post that again in English?

 

I read it 3 times and have no idea at all what you are trying to say.

 

Voted 3 because it looks like that's the one you don't want us to vote for, I could be wrong though.

So you say a bot deserves the golden spot?

 

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 02 July 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

It sure as sh't isn't the guy who was farming damage and still lost most of his battles.

so you say the dude who did do the most dmg as the only player allive does not get the golden spot coz he was just farmin dmg?

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 02 July 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

Didn't vote because I could pick only 1, while clearly both player 2 and player 3 deserve a golden spot thingy

so you also choose for the bot that is programmed to drive to the cap and for the player that did do less dmg and still lost?



Homer_J #6 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:22 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29197 battles
  • 30,636
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostSkrill_Craft, on 03 July 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:

So you say a bot deserves the golden spot?

 

 

I said I can't understand a freaking thing you wrote.



Skrill_Craft #7 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 03 July 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:

 

I said I can't understand a freaking thing you wrote.

 

if you didn't understand a thing i wrote then use google translate.... ez enough

Homer_J #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:23 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29197 battles
  • 30,636
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostSkrill_Craft, on 03 July 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

 

if you didn't understand a thing i wrote then use google translate.... ez enough

 

It won't translate into English.

Skrill_Craft #9 Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:08 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 03 July 2017 - 08:23 AM, said:

 

It won't translate into English.

 

all i can say is go back to troll land.... coz trolls are the most disgusting things there are

1ncompetenc3 #10 Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36945 battles
  • 11,492
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostSkrill_Craft, on 03 July 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:

so you say the dude who did do the most dmg as the only player allive does not get the golden spot coz he was just farmin dmg?

 

Yes. If he was doing damage where and when it mattered his teams would have won more. Since he lost most of his battles the damage he did was irrelevant and of no use to his teams.

Skrill_Craft #11 Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:09 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 03 July 2017 - 10:14 PM, said:

 

Yes. If he was doing damage where and when it mattered his teams would have won more. Since he lost most of his battles the damage he did was irrelevant and of no use to his teams.

 

as the last player allive against 5-6 players on the enemy team in a lower tier will give you a loss anyway i have been in that situation in alot off battles and not to speak about the noobs who "Accidently" shoot you in the butt

250swb #12 Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22978 battles
  • 5,156
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
I'm also worried that I haven't understood the question, but I voted Player 2. If he finishes with a 70% WR his teams also finish with a 70% WR, and that is valuable to all those players. If the game mechanics allow that type of play then Player 2 is only exploiting them to best effect, and he shouldn't be pilloried for it as I assume the OP expects.

Miyasha #13 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 957 battles
  • 109
  • Member since:
    05-30-2017
Player 4?  because he died for player one two and three... xd

Skrill_Craft #14 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View Post250swb, on 04 July 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

I'm also worried that I haven't understood the question, but I voted Player 2. If he finishes with a 70% WR his teams also finish with a 70% WR, and that is valuable to all those players. If the game mechanics allow that type of play then Player 2 is only exploiting them to best effect, and he shouldn't be pilloried for it as I assume the OP expects.

 

WR is team based ;) so if i take a 3rd party software logon on my account and activate it then my tenk will just drive arround wait till there is almost no one allive on the enemy team drive to the cap boem ;) my team wins due a bot who's just capping

 

 

and if the dmg was irrelevant for the team, lol as said i can just activate a bot or camp behind the whole time wait till there is almost no one allive on the enemy team do 2k dmg and cap its just stupid either win or either draw but meh my opinion is just my opinion draw is neither a win nor a loss


Edited by Skrill_Craft, 04 July 2017 - 03:52 PM.


1ncompetenc3 #15 Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36945 battles
  • 11,492
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostSkrill_Craft, on 04 July 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

 

as the last player allive against 5-6 players on the enemy team in a lower tier will give you a loss anyway i have been in that situation in alot off battles and not to speak about the noobs who "Accidently" shoot you in the butt

 

Completely irrelevant to the point I made, which is that he is consistently focusing on targets that would have 0 impact on the match if they weren't keeping one farmer busy.

 

I know you created this thread because you want people to give you a pat on the head and say "yes teams are terrible and you're so amazing for doing all that damage" but the fact of the matter is there's more to this game than just raw damage. You (or "player 1" if you prefer to keep up the pretence) is useless to his teams because he completely fails at reading the battlefield situation and prioritising targets every single match.

 

View PostMiyasha, on 04 July 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Player 4?  because he died for player one two and three... xd

 

Nevar forget his bravery. :honoring:

Edited by 1ncompetenc3, 04 July 2017 - 05:33 PM.


Skrill_Craft #16 Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10931 battles
  • 110
  • [GKWD] GKWD
  • Member since:
    06-06-2015

View Post1ncompetenc3, on 04 July 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

 

Completely irrelevant to the point I made, which is that he is consistently focusing on targets that would have 0 impact on the match if they weren't keeping one farmer busy.

 

I know you created this thread because you want people to give you a pat on the head and say "yes teams are terrible and you're so amazing for doing all that damage" but the fact of the matter is there's more to this game than just raw damage. You (or "player 1" if you prefer to keep up the pretence) is useless to his teams because he completely fails at reading the battlefield situation and prioritising targets every single match.

 

 

Nevar forget his bravery. :honoring:

 

I don't get it why you guys say either Player 2 or 3 so you basically say that botters contribute to the team by camping on the base and staying allive and then end the battle with less then 40 dmg, in my point off view you may be the best out off the team you allways will end up lowering your WR since your team is basically full of bots or douches who just drive around the map whitout doing dmg,

 

What i mean is yesterday i had 10 battles and 8 out off these 10 where 70% bots involved






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users