83 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #81 Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:53 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 28900 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

View PostTerblanche77, on 02 July 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

I never once claimed to be a great player

Well in all fairness you did say in your opening line to this thread and I quote "I know more than 99% of players" so umm... ok for sure it wasn't bragging that you knew more than 99.999999% of players but still it does suggest a certain proclamation of greatness.. since there are so many great players that fall well bellow that 99% knowledge level of the most knowledgeable players in the game.. I mean damn.. at least 20% of players in this game are great at it so if you are to within 1% of knowing as much and more that even the MOST knowledgeable players in this game surely you MUST be suggesting your are not just great but outstanding perfection?

Thing is, being a total idiot is often lost on idiotic people.. a paradox as such.. being an idiot they simply lack the grey matter and self awareness to fathom that they are.. well.. an idiot.. such as you for example

ExclamationMark #82 Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:54 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16785 battles
  • [IDEAD] IDEAD
Probably because they're bad. :^)

TungstenHitman #83 Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:04 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 28900 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

View Postmarin151, on 02 July 2017 - 11:52 PM, said:

I was talking about myself, not him, my personal opinion, i don't care about him, and about WR i think that we can all agree that WR is something that you can influence but not much, unless you platoon a lot.... do you ever wonder why there is some players with 65% WR? do you think that they can win 65% games on their own? no they simply platoon a lot with other good players... just like bad players platoon with other bad players....

it is so obvious that PR in game is joke, WN8 is a bit better but also not great... if i check someone in game, i go check his tier X tanks, avg dmg and WR, and then i check most played tanks there you can see 3k games in cromwells, hellcats, matildas and KV1... simple as that... also you can tell that i maybe don't have great statistics but you can chek my avg tier and see that is 8.78 last 1k games and 9.78 most recent

Agreed but you make reference to checking how well a player does in their tierX tanks.. interesting but for me this is always top tier(obviously) and as such, well, just speaking from experience or lack of it at high tiers but whenever I am top tier, unless I am using a paper tank in a city, as top tier I tend to dominate and downright disrespect whatever is coming at me that show any signs of silly gameplay.. I can't imagine(If I had a tier10 MT or HT with a good PC and network) that if I was playing a top tierX tank with mulitskilled and perked crew that I would be any less affective as I am when top tier at any tier tbh.. if I or any player showed stats that showed supreme success at lets say tier8, a tier in which you often get pitted against a lot if tier9 and 3 tier10 then I would say "damn.. this guy is focking good!" since he gets the job done in inferior tanks most the time against superior tanks and quality opposition. So a player that shows purple and high win rate while playing tierX most the time.. well.. not really.. a good player for sure but most the time he is vs 12 lower tier tanks 

Asklepi0s #84 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:39 AM

• 10433 battles
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive 

Also tagged with bad players

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users