any punishment for tk?

complainment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ranger_Boom #1 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8002 battles
I just came to play in European server last year, i have suffered really bad teammates but i have got good ones. however, what happens today really made me angry. A E75 in a tier 9 game, he didn't go hold the key point in the map but just camped. then as another heavy, i , the IS-6, go front and help team successfully held the position. then we pushed to finish the game, the E75 started to push me out off cover and hit me and cover enemy to make me cannot shot him. though i tried my best to take the T26E4, i had low HP and I tried to take some cover and wait for the end. Then, he shot me from my back and started laugh at me. because of the restart of the server, i may not find his name when i restart the game. i really mean that those team killers should get forbidden forever.

Homer_J #2 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27494 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Team damage punishment is automatic and does not depend on you reporting them.  If he does that often enough then he will start getting banned.

Th3Grimmi #3 Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40634 battles
  • [S4] S4

yeah, automatic and therefore completely useless.

You only get punished if you hit an ally three times in a row (either a 1h ban or getting blue) or if, like Homer mentioned, if you do it in a series of battles, like dealing damage to teammates basically every or every second game (then you get blue after like the first hit on teammates).

But since this is rarely the case with the regular teammates, the ones that damage you for "kemp bush with Strv" or pointing out the others flaws and shoot you like once or twice in a game because they dont do this all day.

And the automated system is even less of a use with players that block you or even push you out of cover, because thats basically no team dmg to the system and the automated report system is basically nonexistent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users