Jump to content


What has happen to team work? And xvm whiners!

team work

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

topfox #1 Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 66660 battles
  • 201
  • [POJAT] POJAT
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

Now few patch has released and now 99% team work has vanished.

Players dont anymore care about other or team. They like to play only their own game and stats. It doenst matter how in deep trouble team is, they just dont care about it.

 

Few years ago this game  was well tolerated to play and have fun and also players know what is tactic, but nowdays...

 

​All what players can do is rush like headless chicken to get destroyed or to get as much as possible hit to enemy.

 

​Also I have seen that mostly those who use xvm start whining on chat for those who stats are not so good as his own stats. 1st what you can see is there that someone is BOT. That word is sowing sorrow at every place, without knowing what it means. All bad players are just BOT players.

I have seen up to a case in which a good player who had 45k behind the game's play sensibly and left the rush like a headless chicken, heard of some who had a 5k game behind the BOT player he is.

What's wrong with it, if you try to play rationally and not rushing up for destruction?

So is this so that team play is buried with a new dime ultimately, and that is what the little mind or sense that has been had is also lost forever?

 

 

 



qpranger #2 Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 32524 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Posttopfox, on 03 July 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

So is this so that team play is buried with a new dime ultimately...

 

What does this mean?

signal11th #3 Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37182 battles
  • 5,711
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

I know all these XVM whiners really get on my nerves, everyone knows that tomato players can be counted on to carry the game match after match after match. I mean when your team is already 4 tanks down after 2 minutes THIS is the time as a good player that you need to shine and go full yolo with the red player to save that flank because you know the red player will help you, not get in the way, run off as soon as you show up, go afk after dribbling in to his keyboard and causing a bluescreen and or probably shoot you himself because he can't seem to shoot out of sniper mode even when the tank is 20 metres away from him.


 

XVM whiners take note just because you green,blue,unicum players are at fault for not allowing the mighty red ,orange,yellow player from achieving their goal in game (don't ask me what it is because it's sure not winning).


 

Seriously anyone who knows me knows I want XVM and clan names removing from random battles but really if you show up in XVM with 15k battles and 400 wn8 you really should stop playing the game and concentrate on important stuff in life like breathing and feeding yourself without help.



Nazgarth #4 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28472 battles
  • 1,175
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

Why is it that all the people who complain about team play, always make their team lose more when they are in it? :facepalm:



Kozzy #5 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:20 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38855 battles
  • 2,705
  • [EAB2] EAB2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

View Postsignal11th, on 03 July 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

I know all these XVM whiners really get on my nerves, everyone knows that tomato players can be counted on to carry the game match after match after match. I mean when your team is already 4 tanks down after 2 minutes THIS is the time as a good player that you need to shine and go full yolo with the red player to save that flank because you know the red player will help you, not get in the way, run off as soon as you show up, go afk after dribbling in to his keyboard and causing a bluescreen and or probably shoot you himself because he can't seem to shoot out of sniper mode even when the tank is 20 metres away from him.


 

XVM whiners take note just because you green,blue,unicum players are at fault for not allowing the mighty red ,orange,yellow player from achieving their goal in game (don't ask me what it is because it's sure not winning).


 

Seriously anyone who knows me knows I want XVM and clan names removing from random battles but really if you show up in XVM with 15k battles and 400 wn8 you really should stop playing the game and concentrate on important stuff in life like breathing and feeding yourself without help.

 

I would like this taken one step further.  Have fog of war so you don't know the enemy composition at all to start with.  You only know what you are up against when the tanks get spotted.  

 



signal11th #6 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37182 battles
  • 5,711
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostKozzy, on 03 July 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

 

I would like this taken one step further.  Have fog of war so you don't know the enemy composition at all to start with.  You only know what you are up against when the tanks get spotted.

 

 

Wouldn't say no to that.

PhooBar #7 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:48 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 18783 battles
  • 2,336
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

View Posttopfox, on 03 July 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

So is this so that team play is buried with a new dime ultimately, and that is what the little mind or sense that has been had is also lost forever?

Team-work in WOT is like Kill-stealing.  It does not exist and any resemblance to actual team-work (living or dead) is strictly a coincidence.

As for the rest, just ban XVM.  It only encourages statsturbation™ and does nothing constructive for the game.


Edited by PhooBar, 04 July 2017 - 01:41 AM.


h4ctor #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16457 battles
  • 1,821
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012

as someone who uses xvm,i havent seen a whine about lost game in quite a while

 

and i havent even bought fort knox to get preferential treatment



TacPenguin #9 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42282 battles
  • 1,583
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

i might be wrong but

 

Missions missions missions

 

Every player has their own goal now   Damage this, spot that, kill 3 of something else, survive this  Clik clik job done and next battle.

 

I don't see many playing just for the fun of it any more and leveling up. So many players are now tunnel visioned.  This combined with the avalanche of Gold tanks in most battles where Damage dealt rules and credits earned and who cares for the win!!

 

TacP

 

Ps I now play only enough games to get my 1 or 2 wins then i stop.  So i'm the same.


Edited by TacPenguin, 03 July 2017 - 07:13 PM.


Enforcer1975 #10 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,865
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostKozzy, on 03 July 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

 

I would like this taken one step further.  Have fog of war so you don't know the enemy composition at all to start with.  You only know what you are up against when the tanks get spotted.  

 

Yep would be great...no names just tanks and fog of war. If you want to know the enemy setup go spot them. This ofc can cause minor issues if the scouts decide to protect the red line from being stolen but maybe the added difficulty might scare off players who just play LT's for the lolz. But WG has to guarantee a minimum amount of balance. 

Tbh the fact that they would rather have an uneven matchmaking instead of having players wait 30s longer sucks. I'd rather wait 1 min longer in queue than waste 1 min in a sh1tty game.



NiemandXL #11 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37955 battles
  • 2,934
  • Member since:
    01-30-2013
Sorry, but when a 47% WR tomato complains about a lack of teamwork it's usually because his teammates were smart enough not to suicide with him when he did something really stupid.

Mimos_A #12 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24177 battles
  • 1,998
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View Posttopfox, on 03 July 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

Now few patch has released and now 99% team work has vanished.

Players dont anymore care about other or team. They like to play only their own game and stats. It doenst matter how in deep trouble team is, they just dont care about it.

 

Few years ago this game  was well tolerated to play and have fun and also players know what is tactic, but nowdays...

 

​All what players can do is rush like headless chicken to get destroyed or to get as much as possible hit to enemy.

 

​Also I have seen that mostly those who use xvm start whining on chat for those who stats are not so good as his own stats. 1st what you can see is there that someone is BOT. That word is sowing sorrow at every place, without knowing what it means. All bad players are just BOT players.

I have seen up to a case in which a good player who had 45k behind the game's play sensibly and left the rush like a headless chicken, heard of some who had a 5k game behind the BOT player he is.

What's wrong with it, if you try to play rationally and not rushing up for destruction?

So is this so that team play is buried with a new dime ultimately, and that is what the little mind or sense that has been had is also lost forever?

 

 

 

 

Hurrah, another person who took thousands of games to still not figure out how to play properly whining about others not playing like they want and not cutting him slack for being useless. Seems like there's a theme on today. I don't use xvm and I don't condone of whining about others based on xvm nonsense, but if you have played nearly 60.000 games and you're still performing at the level of someone who goes AFK for half the battle you really have some grade a balls of reinforced steel to comment on how other people play this game...

Consett_Steel #13 Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17504 battles
  • 548
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

View Postqpranger, on 03 July 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

 

What does this mean?

Dunno, but at least its clean.

 

What's the difference between a new penny and the Mersey?

One is shiney bright.....



Dundato #14 Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26318 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012
lol, its got nowt to do with the new patch. its these daft missions that everyone does. you could win the game but some dude just buggers off and does his own thing to complete a mission

YuSless #15 Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 29944 battles
  • 80
  • Member since:
    01-31-2014

View PostKozzy, on 03 July 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

 

I would like this taken one step further.  Have fog of war so you don't know the enemy composition at all to start with.  You only know what you are up against when the tanks get spotted.  

 

 

I love this idea.

 

I would extend it to arty so that they only have a map reference, a bit like the old Battleships game (where you told your opponent a grid reference and he would tell you if it was a hit or miss, but you didn't know what you'd hit) rather than a real-time drone strike view where they can see trees falling and tracers.



topfox #16 Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 66660 battles
  • 201
  • [POJAT] POJAT
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostMimos_A, on 03 July 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

 

Hurrah, another person who took thousands of games to still not figure out how to play properly whining about others not playing like they want and not cutting him slack for being useless. Seems like there's a theme on today. I don't use xvm and I don't condone of whining about others based on xvm nonsense, but if you have played nearly 60.000 games and you're still performing at the level of someone who goes AFK for half the battle you really have some grade a balls of reinforced steel to comment on how other people play this game...

 

​You havent even seen how I play and you comment this topic like this??? I didnt wrote this for nothing here. Its fact that Im not only one who wonder where have team play vanished. Few years ago when I started to play WoT it was really different. If team mate need help and ask it, player got it. Now if you ask help...really really rare to get any help. And btw.....Im not rushing against enemy as most of players seems to do battle after battle, Before I even leave base, I look what we have against. But even map enks is so popular for lemmings teams which goes city and gives free win to enemy. Many player goes usual places to camp and dont move to help team if needed.

 

Team play means, that you ignore what happens around u and help team or team mates. 

 

I dont use xvm. I try play without any mods. Where I need them?? Do you have in real life mods which help you to know what kind of person or job you have against next? Is next person blue or red?? I dont think so that you have.

 

You havent think this topic too much. You probably have not thought about completing the subject of this topic, but you immediately start complaining about how someone can write this and probably be a bad player when you raise the issue here.

I'm probably not the only one who thinks about where the team is playing and the support of my team's pleaders is lost if necessary? The fact is just that it does not get any help today when it needs it.

It has often happened that behind the corner of the team is how many teammates are wondering about the situation, and they do not even get the chance to see the situation.

First you get caught up and you're told that you are attacked and next you'll find yourself alone even if you've fired the announcement when everyone stops sitting even if it's just one enemy.

One can not keep track of the situation in a small map or can not predict what an enemy can do with assembly what they have and what we could do with our own configuration.

This is really difficult for some to understand.

That's why I wrote and asked if the current update has completely killed this way or is it really so that everyone thinks in style that if I go there I might get scratched on my own vehicle and I loose credits........

 

​Other start writing negative answer here before they even go through the idea of writing what it is seeking or meant.
The purpose of this topic was to wake the players to think about the situation and to see things in a new way.

I usually have a teammate when she needs it. Unless the gun is a little bit out of my mind, but I think about the whole thing. I just do not have one thing.



Mimos_A #17 Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24177 battles
  • 1,998
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
  • Member since:
    05-30-2015

View Posttopfox, on 04 July 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

Team play means, that you ignore what happens around u and help team or team mates. 

 

This is really difficult for some to understand.

 

It seems really hard for you to understand... Team play means doing what's best for the team. If a team mate gets himself into a lot of trouble in a dumb position it's not good for the team to help him if it means two tanks losing a lot hp/dying for no real benefit instead of one. The team is not just that guy, it's also the 14 others, who all benefit from a win instead of a loss. I play to help the team win, not to help you survive the battle. Seeing as you can't win more than half your games I highly doubt you understand what's good for the team, which is why I said you should probably refrain from lecturing others on the choices they make.

Edited by Mimos_A, 04 July 2017 - 11:18 PM.


SuNo_TeSLa #18 Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 36153 battles
  • 122
  • [SWEPH] SWEPH
  • Member since:
    07-07-2013

View PostNiemandXL, on 03 July 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Sorry, but when a 47% WR tomato complains about a lack of teamwork it's usually because his teammates were smart enough not to suicide with him when he did something really stupid.

 

This pretty much sums it up, and the worst part is that the incessant nagging sometimes (like 1 in 100 cases) makes you do what is ever so stupidly suggested..

Ankara_Aatu #19 Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34516 battles
  • 617
  • [RIOD] RIOD
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015

View PostSuNo_TeSLa, on 05 July 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

 

This pretty much sums it up, and the worst part is that the incessant nagging sometimes (like 1 in 100 cases) makes you do what is ever so stupidly suggested..

 

Pro tip: mute the spammer -> profit.

OreH75 #20 Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 47901 battles
  • 2,138
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View Posttopfox, on 04 July 2017 - 10:51 PM, said:

 

I usually have a teammate when she needs it. Unless the gun is a little bit out of my mind, but I think about the whole thing. I just do not have one thing.

Could you please rephrase this a sentence so it actually would make some sense?







Also tagged with team work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users