Jump to content


AMX 30 Prototype 3rd Mark!


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

xx984 #1 Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

So got my AMX 30 3rd mark this morning after countless frustrating attempts where my tank would seem to suddenly know i wanted to get my mark and decided to throw all my shells into the dirt or sky.. :sceptic:and i have been grinding it for awhile so i was pretty happy when i managed it.

 

Took somewhere between 3.2k Combined - 3.5k Combined to get it up small amounts if any of you are going for this mark. I am using Vstabs/Optics/Rammer with coffee and BiA and recon on my crew.

 

Always think the French and British marks look the sexiest :great:

 

 



JuliusCheddar #2 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28128 battles
  • 564
  • [NSORY] NSORY
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014
Well congratulations, hopefully some day I'll be able to 3mark something above tier 8 :p

xx984 #3 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostJuliusCheddar, on 03 July 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

Well congratulations, hopefully some day I'll be able to 3mark something above tier 8 :p

 

What ones do you want to mark? Im not the best player but might be able to help abit :)

AvalancheZ257 #4 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3818 battles
  • 227
  • [3WCST] 3WCST
  • Member since:
    05-26-2017

Congrats! And since its getting buffed soon, you getting the 3 marks now means you won't have to do it when everyone is getting the tank to "check" out the new buffs, and thus raise the average damage required for the marks. 

 

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't French and British gun marks look exactly the same?



Press2ForSkill #5 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1 battle
  • 689
  • Member since:
    06-01-2016
Damn that is some sexy marks man, very well done :)

xx984 #6 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostAvalancheZ257, on 03 July 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

Congrats! And since its getting buffed soon, you getting the 3 marks now means you won't have to do it when everyone is getting the tank to "check" out the new buffs, and thus raise the average damage required for the marks. 

 

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't French and British gun marks look exactly the same?

 

They do look the same, thats why i said both look sexy! :D

View PostPress2ForSkill, on 03 July 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Damn that is some sexy marks man, very well done :)

 

Thanks <3 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Press2ForSkill #7 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1 battle
  • 689
  • Member since:
    06-01-2016

View Postxx984, on 03 July 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

 

What ones do you want to mark? Im not the best player but might be able to help abit :)

 

Well i'm not the guy you said that to.. but.. how do u 3 mark the T54? I get it max to 88% and i stay in the 86-87% region.. I spam heat but cant get it higher :(

xx984 #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:28 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostPress2ForSkill, on 03 July 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

 

Well i'm not the guy you said that to.. but.. how do u 3 mark the T54? I get it max to 88% and i stay in the 86-87% region.. I spam heat but cant get it higher :(

 

Ive not marked the T54 Myself, But i have marked the 140, And seeing as they're both russian meds its probably similar. With the 140 i just tried to focus alot of tracking high health targets rather than going for the damaging shot. If you track someone instead of just taking the damage, all the damage they take while tracked will count towards the mark instead of that one 320 hit. Im quite an aggressive player as well, so i had to try and force myself to play abit more passive then i normally would, so i dont just end up throwing my tank away and if you are a passive player try play abit more aggressive as more often than not you wont get enough combined damage for it to go up if you are playing really passive. Also just got to make sure you have decent amount of support, more so than usual as team mates are really important when it comes to marking as i mentioned before tracking and spotting damage is what makes up most of it, for me anyway. With T-54 you will probably need to fire a crapton of HEAT, just make sure you unload it when facing paper tanks tho as you can lose some damage because of it getting absorbed. Forgot to unload my skill rounds afew times and cost me some shots

 

In all honestly thats pretty much the same for every tank. Only other things that will really play into it is how well you know the tank, and how well you use it which i cant really help with as i don't know how you play it

 



Vanezza #9 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38403 battles
  • 360
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

View Postxx984, on 03 July 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

So got my AMX 30 3rd mark this morning after countless frustrating attempts where my tank would seem to suddenly know i wanted to get my mark and decided to throw all my shells into the dirt or sky.. :sceptic:and i have been grinding it for awhile so i was pretty happy when i managed it.

 

Took somewhere between 3.2k Combined - 3.5k Combined to get it up small amounts if any of you are going for this mark. I am using Vstabs/Optics/Rammer with coffee and BiA and recon on my crew.

 

Always think the French and British marks look the sexiest :great:

 

 

 

gj goldnoob. next blacklist

arthurwellsley #10 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:42 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 51250 battles
  • 2,810
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
Very nicely done, agreed that the French rings look better than the German ones on moe.

LaManche #11 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18984 battles
  • 477
  • [3EGS] 3EGS
  • Member since:
    03-31-2014

View PostVanezza, on 03 July 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

gj goldnoob. next blacklist

 

:D



WindSpIitter1 #12 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 277 battles
  • 1,035
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    01-13-2017

feelsgoodman

 

But there is a tank section for a reason. That'd be a more proper place to put these kinds of threads.



Vanezza #13 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:47 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38403 battles
  • 360
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012


Velvet_Underground #14 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:49 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 22243 battles
  • 3,172
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014
Why do you have to create a topic for every tank you reach 3 moe with?:sceptic:

Vanezza #15 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38403 battles
  • 360
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012

noxus, kazna, fame boys is little *** did not go to the army. Small joystick guys:P

army??? they cryyyy mamamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ruski armyyy???? they dies like ***** :bajan:



Press2ForSkill #16 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1 battle
  • 689
  • Member since:
    06-01-2016

View Postxx984, on 03 July 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

 

Ive not marked the T54 Myself, But i have marked the 140, And seeing as they're both russian meds its probably similar. With the 140 i just tried to focus alot of tracking high health targets rather than going for the damaging shot. If you track someone instead of just taking the damage, all the damage they take while tracked will count towards the mark instead of that one 320 hit. Im quite an aggressive player as well, so i had to try and force myself to play abit more passive then i normally would, so i dont just end up throwing my tank away and if you are a passive player try play abit more aggressive as more often than not you wont get enough combined damage for it to go up if you are playing really passive. Also just got to make sure you have decent amount of support, more so than usual as team mates are really important when it comes to marking as i mentioned before tracking and spotting damage is what makes up most of it, for me anyway. With T-54 you will probably need to fire a crapton of HEAT, just make sure you unload it when facing paper tanks tho as you can lose some damage because of it getting absorbed. Forgot to unload my skill rounds afew times and cost me some shots

 

In all honestly thats pretty much the same for every tank. Only other things that will really play into it is how well you know the tank, and how well you use it which i cant really help with as i don't know how you play it

 

 

yeah i should focus more on the tracking part.. i normally play T54 really really aggressively so it will be quite hard to change my playstyle

Emeraldweed #17 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8714 battles
  • 849
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    05-14-2012
Jumping on the 3mark brag  i got another addition yesterday ! 3marked T-34-3 http://wotreplays.co...raldweed-t-34-3  after only 1393 games ^^

xx984 #18 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostVelvet_Underground, on 03 July 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

Why do you have to create a topic for every tank you reach 3 moe with?:sceptic:

 

I dont, there are many tanks i 3 mark which i don't post topics about. I just do the ones that are tougher then the others incase anyone else is going for it, it may provide some insight and help them get it. 

xx984 #19 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52971 battles
  • 2,380
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostEmeraldweed, on 03 July 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

Jumping on the 3mark brag  i got another addition yesterday ! 3marked T-34-3 http://wotreplays.co...raldweed-t-34-3  after only 1393 games ^^

 

Dont know whats more impressive, the fact you can put up with that tank for almost 1400 battles or the fact you managed to mark it :P GJ tho! :great:

Dr_ownape #20 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41848 battles
  • 5,386
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

GG man kudos - funny 3 marking a tier 9 med today as i did the same thing :)

 

Started at 94.94 first game in, went down to 93.15% after 2 games. Then back up to 94.92% before another drop and finally getting it.

 

I tried to highlight the juxtaposition between the Clan tag and the marks

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users