Till when, Till when WG?!?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Ar3sQL #1 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

Hello, i want to say something about whats going on here in world of tanks.

As we all know more or less, game is full of bugs, and this rng is killing it more and more...but ok, many of us still like to play this game

becosue of team battles, clan wars, strongholds....more or less team mods, right?And of course, many of us are get used on this game.....

As i remember, not so long ago, you could play clan wars and won lands....as the prize there was gold, which is more than necessary to play this game

( By playing this game i dont thinks on running around in tier V or gift tier II or III...i mean playing this game with usefull tanks high or highest tier. )

So, lets continoue....not so long time ago, there was ranked team battles, where you could win nice prizes as equipment, credits, and of course again most

precious, and most important thing in this game GOLD....i even remember there was some missions for gold ( and some premium tanks )

Not so long time ago, there was wargaming WOT tourneys with various tiers, where you could also win most precious and most important thing in this game...GOLD.

Not so long time ago there was also ESL team battles, we can say for little more advanced and even pro players to compete and win most precious, and most important

thing in this game....Can you guess what?Yea...GOLD!

Lately we can see many new premium tanks, many "nice" bundles with "discount", "gifts"....and of course, you can buy this only for real money....

So, you give to us "nice" boundles, and "nice" premium tanks...and you took from us CW's ( prizes are cutted like 70%+ ), first you halved prizes on WG WoT tourneys, and than you shuted it, you shuted ranked team battles, there is no missions for gold and premium tanks ( please dont talk about incoming tier VI premium mission, becosue this is... )

And few days ago you shutted prizes in ESL?!?!

So what do you give us...NOTHING, you just taking from us.

WG, you are making monkeys from us, and i wanna know till when, TILL WHEN WG?!?

Is it time to stop beeing monkey maybe?

Balc0ra #2 Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62749 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

You make it sound like it's a recent thing. Any new premium that is going to be added to the tech tree, like the tier 6 Swedish premium medium was, or the S1 or even the Skoda T40. Were store only one patch before they game in game for gold. Why? Because WG has a business to run. And it's not gonna make anything when 50% of the tanks they sell are bought with CW Gold on day one.  Even less if they sold the Defender for gold etc.

And I have 11 tier 8 premiums. I payed for 2 of them, I've won 2 of them from CC. The rest WG have given to me for free. Via marathons or other events/contests. So I'm not complaining either way. And ESL is not something that is growing. And when the support, investors, promoters, sponsored and even teams leave your ESL. You can't expect prices to go up can you? You should be happy they even are bothering to keep going at it with the losses they have had of late. 

If you don't like to get free stuff. Then don't play for it.

Edited by Balc0ra, 03 July 2017 - 05:36 PM.

Ar3sQL #3 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 July 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

You make it sound like it's a recent thing. Any new premium that is going to be added to the tech tree, like the tier 6 Swedish premium medium was, or the S1 or even the Skoda T40. Were store only one patch before they game in game for gold. Why? Because WG has a business to run. And it's not gonna make anything when 50% of the tanks they sell are bought with CW Gold on day one.  Even less if they sold the Defender for gold etc.

And I have 11 tier 8 premiums. I payed for 2 of them, I've won 2 of them from CC. The rest WG have given to me for free. Via marathons or other events/contests. So I'm not complaining either way. And ESL is not something that is growing. And when the support, investors, promoters, sponsored and even teams leave your ESL. You can't expect prices to go up can you? You should be happy they even are bothering to keep going at it with the losses they have had of late.

If you don't like to get free stuff. Then don't play for it.

Off topic, or you really havent clue what i was talking about??

Ive seen topic about premium tanks somewhere, so maybe you really miss the topic.Actually i hope so.

But in case you didnt miss something ( again i really hope you did, becosue this what you are talking about have no sense )...

So, i dont care about premium tanks, and i dont care if thy sell for money better premiums, and sell for gold lil worse premiums...at least i have enough premiums.

I am talking about thy cut off all prizes, and rewards, and thy dont give us chance to win gold, and buy premium DAYS ( not tanks ), convert free exp etc etc...no matter really.

Of course ESL is something what not growing, becouse WG dont let it growing ( and its not ESL GF or soemthing else, about what you talking about, its weekly tourney and it deppens about WG good will, not about all of this investors, promoters, sponsores.... ).I also understand that thy have to earn money, and this is business, i know about business pretty much.

You do know what is happening with corporations what only take from their customers, and not give...do you?

Also prizes was reserved for we can say few teams/clans who was good in team battles, not like 50k players.And also this players who won some gold on tourneys, thy also buying extra gold, tenks and so on....only very few teams/clans was able to earn enough gold to play this game without spending money.Even thy did throw some money for some stuff....again i am talking about all what i have mentioned above ( not premim tanks )

So, my dear Balc0ra, you really miss the point in your "try to save WG face" attempt.

Every corporation have its own fall and rise, but when corp start to only take from their customers without giving....the end is near, at least this is practise in world wide economy, becouse nobody like monkey business.

Hedgehog1963 #4 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 50122 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
How is it in WG's interests to let people buy premium time with gold they didn't pay money for?

Ar3sQL #5 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

View PostHedgehog1963, on 03 July 2017 - 05:15 PM, said:

How is it in WG's interests to let people buy premium time with gold they didn't pay money for?

Does anybody read this topic, or only have need for comment without meaning and understanding?

Let me try to explain to you; most players will pay for premium and enjoy the game, right?....some players will go further, and play team battles like SH, CW, TB....and earn some kredits and some gold.Very few will earn gold to buy premium days and some extra gold to buy tanks or something else.We are talking about 100k players on eu server who are playing often, and like few hundred players who can take some gold.And i am saying "some", becouse more gold will earn/win maybe 100 players.

And in this competition for earning gold ( CWs, ESL...etc )  participate like 20k+ ( and probably much more overall ) players who is buying premium days, gold, and tanks to get asap for highest tier tanks and kredits to be competetive.

For example, you have corporation and selling stuff, and only selling and selling without not giving nothing to your customers, not even prize contest...and you say it is cool?

Maybe you will say, but thy give us equipment, thy give us boosters, thy give us even moduls sometimes...i will say for sure "give me a break"

I hope you get the point now.

h4ctor #6 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16443 battles

if you want gold play ranked battles - 7 days premium and 2k gold for league 1

problem solved

Hedgehog1963 #7 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 50122 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

View PostAr3sQL, on 03 July 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

For example, you have corporation and selling stuff, and only selling and selling without not giving nothing to your customers, not even prize contest...and you say it is cool?

Maybe you will say, but thy give us equipment, thy give us boosters, thy give us even moduls sometimes...i will say for sure "give me a break"

What you get is a game to play.

Ar3sQL #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

View Posth4ctor, on 03 July 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

if you want gold play ranked battles - 7 days premium and 2k gold for league 1

problem solved

I am not talking about me here, i am not some unsocial greedy ego maniac...

I like to play team battles, becouse team battles are more social, more complex, and far more interesting....

MarcoStrapone #9 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32525 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

View PostAr3sQL, on 03 July 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

Hello, i want to say something about whats going on here in world of tanks.

As we all know more or less, game is full of bugs, and this rng is killing it more and more...but ok, many of us still like to play this game

becosue of team battles, clan wars, strongholds....more or less team mods, right?And of course, many of us are get used on this game.....

As i remember, not so long ago, you could play clan wars and won lands....as the prize there was gold, which is more than necessary to play this game

( By playing this game i dont thinks on running around in tier V or gift tier II or III...i mean playing this game with usefull tanks high or highest tier. )

So, lets continoue....not so long time ago, there was ranked team battles, where you could win nice prizes as equipment, credits, and of course again most

precious, and most important thing in this game GOLD....i even remember there was some missions for gold ( and some premium tanks )

Not so long time ago, there was wargaming WOT tourneys with various tiers, where you could also win most precious and most important thing in this game...GOLD.

Not so long time ago there was also ESL team battles, we can say for little more advanced and even pro players to compete and win most precious, and most important

thing in this game....Can you guess what?Yea...GOLD!

Lately we can see many new premium tanks, many "nice" bundles with "discount", "gifts"....and of course, you can buy this only for real money....

So, you give to us "nice" boundles, and "nice" premium tanks...and you took from us CW's ( prizes are cutted like 70%+ ), first you halved prizes on WG WoT tourneys, and than you shuted it, you shuted ranked team battles, there is no missions for gold and premium tanks ( please dont talk about incoming tier VI premium mission, becosue this is... )

And few days ago you shutted prizes in ESL?!?!

So what do you give us...NOTHING, you just taking from us.

WG, you are making monkeys from us, and i wanna know till when, TILL WHEN WG?!?

go prem shop and buy gold$, whats the problem?

Ar3sQL #10 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

View PostHedgehog1963, on 03 July 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

What you get is a game to play.

Wargaming is corporation, World of Tanks is product, and WE are customers.

h4ctor #11 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16443 battles

View PostAr3sQL, on 03 July 2017 - 06:56 PM, said:

I am not talking about me here, i am not some unsocial greedy ego maniac...

I like to play team battles, becouse team battles are more social, more complex, and far more interesting....

the fact you ignore the one way to get free gold is your problem...not mine,not anyones,certainly not WGs

dont expect WG (or anyone really) to bend over because you want to have things your way,not gonna happen...just quit 

Ar3sQL #12 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

View PostMarcoStrapone, on 03 July 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

go prem shop and buy gold$, whats the problem?

Why you made a quote on my topic?

Please read first, and if you dont understand, ask, i will be glad to explain to you.

View Posth4ctor, on 03 July 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

the fact you ignore the one way to get free gold is your problem...not mine,not anyones,certainly not WGs

dont expect WG (or anyone really) to bend over because you want to have things your way,not gonna happen...just quit

I dont expext anything from you, becosue you dont understand, and its normal....there is many ppl who dont understand many things.

I dont expect from WG to give me nothing, and i alreday did spend some money for this game.I expect from WG to give US some nice competetive game play where we can earn some extra gold.

And WG only cut around, latetly there was award for only few teams, and now thy cut it all.

MarcoStrapone #13 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32525 battles
  • [-GODS] -GODS

View PostAr3sQL, on 03 July 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

Why you made a quote on my topic?

Please read first, and if you dont understand, ask, i will be glad to explain to you.

bcz i want to!

Pansenmann #14 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33253 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAr3sQL, on 03 July 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

Wargaming is corporation, World of Tanks is product, and WE are customers.

no, we are consumers.

small but important difference.

on topic:

I didnt know ESL was still a thing, last time I had a look I was overwhelmed by the ruleset,

closed the webpage and never looked back.

Tournaments are imo the least stressful way to earn some money.

*edit: looks like they are renovating the website? tournaments page is empty :(

actually, tournaments were and are the only way for the average player

to get some "free" golds.  everything else requires either to be good or to have lots of time.

Ar3sQL #15 Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30069 battles

View PostPansenmann, on 03 July 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

no, we are consumers.

small but important difference.

on topic:

I didnt know ESL was still a thing, last time I had a look I was overwhelmed by the ruleset,

closed the webpage and never looked back.

Tournaments are imo the least stressful way to earn some money.

*edit: looks like they are renovating the website? tournaments page is empty :(

actually, tournaments were and are the only way for the average player

to get some "free" golds.  everything else requires either to be good or to have lots of time.

Thy call us customers, you have customer service center by WG.net, etc...and we are customers and like you said consumers also.As i already mentioned i have experience in business, and terms about same.

On topic.

Finally some comment from person/player who understand.

Yes mate, esl have some rules to play without mods ( dont get me wrong please, i dont say any of you use mods ), and you have to install wire and so on...its not so simple like plug and play.Also many players just leave this kind of tourneament becosue of this, we can say complications.And even than thy turn it off ( cut all prizes ).Thy shut all tournaments, and only left go4wot without prizes...i remember the time when there was like 4-5 k players waiting on 1v1, and also many of them for 2v2, 3v3....and of course premium event, where you can play only with prem tanks.Many players bought some good premiums like new one, and its ok, why not.Most if not all of players who was participating in tournaments was buying gold, prem days, tanks....some more, some less, but all of them something.And thy cut prizes...should i ( and many of us ) buy to play random?Hell not!

And there you have a point, average player could grab some gold, far away from enough to roll the game in higher lvl, and just few teams/players would earn to maintain high lvl of team gaming.Even thy ( myself also ) was still buying products from WG.

AliceUnchained #16 Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

General

• Player
  • 37820 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostAr3sQL, on 03 July 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Well I don't know, give it a try. If it leads to more coherent 'musings' from you, I'd call it a win (for everyone).

NUKLEAR_SLUG #17 Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:58 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26618 battles
Is it safe to assume OP is a free-player that's accusing WG of being greedy while simultaneously demanding that WG give him free stuff for nothing?

IncandescentGerbil #18 Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35597 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 03 July 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

Well I don't know, give it a try. If it leads to more coherent 'musings' from you, I'd call it a win (for everyone).

Why be rude about it? Is that your thing?

AliceUnchained #19 Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

General

• Player
  • 37820 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 03 July 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

Why be rude about it? Is that your thing?

As far as I can tell Edited

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inflammatory remarks.

Edited by VMX, 06 July 2017 - 12:16 PM.

ExclamationMark #20 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:48 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16679 battles
;_;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users