Few proposal for improving game further

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Rudjevid #1 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 51252 battles
  • [SRBT] SRBT

If we want to successfully improve game we need to know what is biggest curent problemems in game and start form there.After that we can add few interesting details to make it eaven more fun and atractive. And its not so important what statistic tells you WG its is more important how we feelin during your game!!! (so stick to that fact above statistic)

First things first:

1.Gold ammo in game

None of us  like to be spamed with gold ammo  and we all know how bad that can be, feelin is terible.Many who can buy it in big numbers use it for diferent  things,some use it to rise wn8 faster,some are just noobs and they do it becouse simply they can,no deaper reason.Many times it hapened to me  one wery stupid situation that im being hited multiple times with gold ammo from stronger tier tank who apsolutely dont need to use it on me.Or , situation when player in tank who have solid frontal plates being washed in gold ammo wich makes his armour obsolite and like it is not there,so makeing whole story "reseted" becouse he actualy plays without armour he suposly have!?i talk about frontal hits and do not have a needs to use wits and brain to try relocate and find sides or weakspots on better armoured tanks.

Solution:

Remove option to buy gold ammo for silver or gold.That will drasticly reduce uper desribed problem.Further , make it posible to earn one fold ammo for one played random battle for a tank in wich battle was played.that will look like this in reality- i played 15 random battles in T28 with first gun (and i did not shoot single gold during that time) so i have 15 gold ammo for that gun on T28.when i sell the gun ammo will be gone if i dont use it before.So, i can spam gold ONLY if i played many battles without shootin eny!- and i can spam it in only one or two games,depenf how random battles/golds i have.For clan wars only-10 gold ammo for silver coins.

2.Only one arty per game

Since artyes become torment bigger than their was before, playin in some tanks become torture.If you drive slow and armoured tanks i dont need to explain why.WG want to alow artyes to play platons again, but they already play "platons" already with other arty players, no one is so stupid not to shoot Maus on spot when they see it,right?They dont need arrty platons for that, they do it automatic, by "defoult" if i can say.

3.Remove stun efect from heavy armoured and slowest tanks

I found STUN wery problematic with some tanks from game, like heavy armoured ones who are extra slow ,example JgPzE100,T95,Type 4-5, VK100.01P,Maus,Mauschen,T28..... and similar. If there is arty in battle, Playin in these conditions feels like endles torment. Imagine how slow i am in already slowest tanks or how long i reload in already longest reloading guns???Is there eny chance for me to fight back with same chance my oponent have?NO! Logick is simple, stun cant go trough fat armour,It would benefit only few tanks in game.Or, reduce it to max 5 sec per shoot ,no matter wich arty hits it.  like it is not enough their  slow speed, weak spots on turet(com. hach)....Imagine drive Type5 , 20 sec reload time and 0,50-0,52 precision +long aim time and non stop stun from artyes...feels like im in hell already. WG need to improve role of heavy armour on tanks not to nerf them.

4.Arty play only in same tier or up

Reducind dmg that arty had before is almost invisible in situations when you play ,for example, tier 6 tank and you have tier 8 arty against yoursef.Usualy it is one shoot or 80-90% hp loss.So where is pleasure there if you are that tier 6 tank?Faster aiming arty have since changes make it more deadly to lower tier than it was before.

5.Make imposible "endles" klicking on minimap in random battles

No one like smart ones who usualy die in first few minutes and than klicks on others on minimap tryin to explaint their view of game and playin styles of other players.Not to mention that it cover 1/4 of screen and that usualy i dont have time to block him from that battle chat becouse i fight.One click in 5-10 sec is more than enough.

6. Marketplace and  friend related accounts

Why not to have marketplace in game?I would like to have an  option to sell my premium tanks on marketplace to players who want to pay me in gold and for price i say, minimum 55% of original cost from where WG gets 5% and rest is mine.

Also , players can sell/purachase casual tanks for silver on marketplace.Example, i just researched Mausen.I dont want to drive Mausen as stock i can search marketplace and see is there one full researched on sell.price will be calculated as this: original price+price of modules+2x exp for modules converted to silver.If someone want to pay that much why not?

I would like to have option to sell my unwanted premium tanks to friend for as much gold as i want but not less than 30% of original value from wich WG will get their 5% and i will get 25%.For that option i must connect mt acc to 3 acc called "special friend accounts" without  option to change it ever again.They are permanent .

7.MM

It is better now i cant say it is not. It only needs to work oposite way, he first need to asemble same tier tanks, if cant, go to 10-5 , if cant go to 3-5-7 . Now we have first 3-5-7 than 10-5 and on the end all tanks same tier. Plus, idea to remove percentage for win/loose during the battle and in start of a battle was good idea but made wery smal change. It must calculate players wn8 also OR remove wn8 from game permanently (for being one of worst toxick things in game since introduced ) .Not mater if i dont have percentage for win, i can say  it formuself aproximately corect by just looking players colurs.And we all do that every time we enter batlle simply becouse that influence our decision how and where to go or with who we need to stick close or far from.

8.Mods

It is 5min to midnight  for WG to do more against cheaters in this game.Just ban more, do it every week, every month! Cheaters need to be afraid,in non stop fear when useing ilegal mods, now most of players who deinstaled them before instaled them again since ban vawe was long time before.I know many pepole who use that drug named tundra,aimbot,reload timer,destruction om minimap,red ball etc.....

Edited by Rudjevid, 06 July 2017 - 01:48 AM.

ZlatanArKung #2 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
No.

Better idea.

Introduce frontal weakspots on all tanks that can be reliably penned by same tier and 1 tiered lower opponents who use regular ammo.

Remove prem ammo concept.

wsatnutter #3 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 24748 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Please don't continue 

captainpigg #4 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31170 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV
:facepalm: Edited no! That is actual pay to win you are proposing,  there is a good reason that it was removed very early on in the game.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 06 July 2017 - 07:40 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

CenturionA1 #5 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13863 battles
WG dont want to fix gold amo... they want to drain your creds with super heavies, then give you Edited  tones of xp through missions and consumables giving you plenty of tank crews and equipment to buy, so you feel strangled into premium time, and tempted to buy OP premiums.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 06 July 2017 - 07:41 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

spamhamstar #6 Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostRudjevid, on 04 July 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

If we want to successfully improve game we need to know what is biggest curent problemems in game and start form there.After that we can add few interesting details to make it eaven more fun and atractive. And its not so important what statistic tells you WG its is more important how we feelin during your game!!! (so stick to that fact above statistic)

First things first:

1.Gold ammo in game

None of us dont like to be spamed with gold ammo  and we all know how bad that can be, feelin is terible.Many who can buy it in big numbers use it for diferent  things,some use it to rise wn8 faster,some are just noobs and they do it becouse simply they can,no deaper reason.Many times it hapened to me  one wery stupid situation that im being hited multiple times with gold ammo from stronger tier tank who apsolutely dont need to use it on me.Or , situation when player in tank who have solid frontal plates being washed in gold ammo wich makes his armour obsolite and like it is not there,so makeing whole story "reseted" becouse he actualy plays without armour he suposly have!?i talk about frontal hits and do not have a needs to use wits and brain to try relocate and find sides or weakspots on better armoured tanks.

Solution:

Remove option to buy gold ammo for silver.that will drasticly reduce uper desribed problem.Further , make it posible to earn one fold ammo for one played random battle for a tank in wich battle was played.that will look like this in reality- i played 15 random battles in T28 with first gun (and i did not shoot single gold during that time) so i have 15 gold ammo for that gun on T28.when i sell the gun ammo will be gone if i dont use it before.So, i can spam gold ONLY if i played many battles without shootin eny!- and i can spam it in only one or two games,depenf how random battles/golds i have.

i will continue later......

I think you're over stating the effect gold ammo has. 

In your 1st example of being shot with prem ammo by a higher tier tank, he would have penned you with AP or possibly even HE, so the only noticable effects are that he has paid more for his shell than he needed too or in the case where HE would have penned he's also done less damage.  So from your perspective it's either the same or a better result than if he'd selected the right shell for the job.

In your 2nd example, where someone is spamming gold at a heavily armoured tank negating his armour, then fair enough he is gaining an advantage by pressing 2.  A good example of this would be an IS3 shooting a hull down tiger2.  If the IS3 can't see the LFP, then he is left with either the turret cheeks or the commanders hatch he can reliably pen with AP.  However, the turret cheeks aren't that reliable & the commanders hatch is a small target depending on range.  So he can press 2 & suddenly the whole upper front plate is also a weak spot.  The issue with this is that if you were to change it to only being able to buy prem ammo for gold or the odd free shell, then you would be changing it from something that anyone can use whenever they need to, to something that only those that spend real money can use any time.  Therefore making the game more pay to win than it already is.

There's many, many, other threads about prem/gold ammo if you choose to search for them.  If you do, you'll find that it is often not the best ammo choice anyway, so players that spam it every game can at times be making the situation worse for themselves as well as wasting silver.  My view is that it harms their progress more than it hurts mine.

Personally, I would like to see a slight reduction in the alpha damage on prem ammo, meaning it would take an extra shot or 2 to kill a target.  This would give us a more of a genuine choice to make between ammo & I like the way the choice between AP & HE currently works.

ZlatanArKung #7 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 04 July 2017 - 12:41 PM, said:

I think you're over stating the effect gold ammo has. 

In your 1st example of being shot with prem ammo by a higher tier tank, he would have penned you with AP or possibly even HE, so the only noticable effects are that he has paid more for his shell than he needed too or in the case where HE would have penned he's also done less damage.  So from your perspective it's either the same or a better result than if he'd selected the right shell for the job.

In your 2nd example, where someone is spamming gold at a heavily armoured tank negating his armour, then fair enough he is gaining an advantage by pressing 2.  A good example of this would be an IS3 shooting a hull down tiger2.  If the IS3 can't see the LFP, then he is left with either the turret cheeks or the commanders hatch he can reliably pen with AP.  However, the turret cheeks aren't that reliable & the commanders hatch is a small target depending on range.  So he can press 2 & suddenly the whole upper front plate is also a weak spot.  The issue with this is that if you were to change it to only being able to buy prem ammo for gold or the odd free shell, then you would be changing it from something that anyone can use whenever they need to, to something that only those that spend real money can use any time.  Therefore making the game more pay to win than it already is.

There's many, many, other threads about prem/gold ammo if you choose to search for them.  If you do, you'll find that it is often not the best ammo choice anyway, so players that spam it every game can at times be making the situation worse for themselves as well as wasting silver.  My view is that it harms their progress more than it hurts mine.

Personally, I would like to see a slight reduction in the alpha damage on prem ammo, meaning it would take an extra shot or 2 to kill a target.  This would give us a more of a genuine choice to make between ammo & I like the way the choice between AP & HE currently works.

You can also over match Tigen II turret roof with 122mm guns.

captainpigg #8 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31170 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV

View PostZlatanArKung, on 04 July 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

You can also over match Tigen II turret roof with 122mm guns.

As well as the IS-3's roof. Hell there are tier 2's that can kill an IS-3 headon using that weak point with normal ap.

ZlatanArKung #9 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View Postcaptainpigg, on 04 July 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

As well as the IS-3's roof. Hell there are tier 2's that can kill an IS-3 headon using that weak point with normal ap.

Tiger II roof is huge in comparison and actually a reliable weakspot when on same height.

Jigabachi #10 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRudjevid, on 04 July 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

i will continue later......

Please don't. And not only because of the bad text formatting, bad grammar or using the term "we".

If your solution to premammo is making the game even more p2w, I really don't want to read the other suggestions...

IncandescentGerbil #11 Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35679 battles
How about selling the game to another company? That would almost certainly make it better.

Rudjevid #12 Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 51252 battles
  • [SRBT] SRBT

View PostZlatanArKung, on 04 July 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

No.

Better idea.

Introduce frontal weakspots on all tanks that can be reliably penned by same tier and 1 tiered lower opponents who use regular ammo.

Remove prem ammo concept.

that will be the best solution but it is something that wg will never do. this is only step forward what i propose,not complete solution of problem. simply there is no solution that can satisfy everyone

View Postcaptainpigg, on 04 July 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

:facepalm: ***k no! That is actual pay to win you are proposing,  there is a good reason that it was removed very early on in the game.

it only looks like  pay to win, but it is not. in any case it is step forward from what we have now when every moron in this game can pen whatever he want from enywhere and eny angle. It will reduce gold ammo problem and that is enough for me.

View Postwsatnutter, on 04 July 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

Please don't continue 

why,you like to spam gold becouse ur not smart enought to outmanuver oponents?like to snipe with your med from distance and pen maus lover plate?lol man 

tankqull #13 Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20847 battles
  • [-FD-] -FD-

View PostZlatanArKung, on 04 July 2017 - 12:34 PM, said:

Tiger II roof is huge in comparison and actually a reliable weakspot when on same height.

Tiger II turret is a weakspot, unless you nearly missed it and generate an autobounce ...

captainpigg #14 Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31170 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV

View PostRudjevid, on 04 July 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

it only looks like  pay to win, but it is not. in any case it is step forward from what we have now when every moron in this game can pen whatever he want from anywhere and any angle. It will reduce gold ammo problem and that is enough for me.

No that is pay to win, your way would mean that only that only people who pay, as opposed to bankrupt free to play players like myself, could fire gold rounds as is needed (yes I do dislike gold spammers too). 

Rudjevid #15 Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 51252 battles
  • [SRBT] SRBT

View PostJigabachi, on 04 July 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

Please don't. And not only because of the bad text formatting, bad grammar or using the term "we".

If your solution to premammo is making the game even more p2w, I really don't want to read the other suggestions...

wow ,sorry for my bad english , if that insulted your wits or touched your honour!

only i hear "its pay to win" and what is now? gold spam to win? my solution will reduce problem i did not say it will remove it.For me it is step forward from what we have now. Oh, i used another "we" i apologiese your highnes.

ps. i change it,no gold ammo for gold or silver,only 1 per random played game,satisfied?

Edited by Rudjevid, 04 July 2017 - 02:49 PM.

Gremlin182 #16 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:30 PM

General

• Player
  • 47860 battles

1.Gold ammo in game

I really dislike the idea of gold ammo or premium ammo, not because I dislike its use in the game but because to me its simply ammo.

There are a number of things that could be done and some I personally think should be tried out but mot your idea which I think is needlessly complicated and possibly difficult to impliment.

Since players can buy with gold the game would have to decide which shells were earned and which bought no sorry to complex.

Suggestion take the different ammo types and give them all different advantages and disadvantages so a player has to choose what ammo to carry.

Now one problem with this idea is that some tanks have a very small number of shells and some have auto-loaders so you need to be careful what you carry.

Cost of the ammo is irrelevant I think as now HE should be cheapest then AP the the so called premium ammo cost wouldn't matter so much as you are controlling its overuse by its effect not its price.

2.Only one arty per game

Yes arty can coordinate attacks without platooning, the reason to put formal platooning back in is more to do with personal missions that require it.

I like the changes made to SPGs but I do think the splash radius should go back to or close to their original values.

Some SPGs have huge splash radii and its just too effective.

The whole point of adding stun was as a balance for the reduced damage, SPGs were given a 50% reduction in damage and a drastic reduction in penetration and in return they got stun.

Lets take the biggest damage SPG the tier 10 T92 HMC

9.17 values damage 2250 pen 120 rof 1.18 dispersion 0.88 splash radius 8.13

9.19 values damage 1300 pen   60 rof 1.28 dispersion 0.80 splash radius 13

Some heavy tanks still take a fair bit of damage from SPGs but the superheavy tanks are almost immune.

One superheavy Spall liner one large repair and med kit = mostly no crew or equipment damage from SPG fire and a reduction in stun duration and that's just from passive effects.

Spall liner +20% (Light Spall Liner), +25% (Medium), +30% (Heavy), and +50% (Superheavy) additions to armor protection from ramming and explosions, and also the same amount of additional protection from crew death.

Large med kits give an additional 15% to the spall liner boost and also reduce stun duration by 5%

jabster #17 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12535 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View Postwsatnutter, on 04 July 2017 - 11:21 AM, said:

Please don't continue 

Already has I'm afraid.

TheTankGarage #18 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7775 battles

What is this 2012 again? They're not going to start listening to good ideas now! Clearly WG are either stupid, or they just can't read English.

HE can still pen or not do any damage at all on a flat surface. Just think of that! Something not a single player have ever liked. Still here.

Edited by TheTankGarage, 04 July 2017 - 03:54 PM.

unhappy_bunny #19 Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 17997 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostRudjevid, on 04 July 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

First things first:

1.Gold ammo in game

None of us dont like to be spamed with gold ammo  and we all know how bad that can be, feelin is terible.Many who can buy it in big numbers use it for diferent  things,some use it to rise wn8 faster,some are just noobs and they do it becouse simply they can,no deaper reason.Many times it hapened to me  one wery stupid situation that im being hited multiple times with gold ammo from stronger tier tank who apsolutely dont need to use it on me.Or , situation when player in tank who have solid frontal plates being washed in gold ammo wich makes his armour obsolite and like it is not there,so makeing whole story "reseted" becouse he actualy plays without armour he suposly have!?i talk about frontal hits and do not have a needs to use wits and brain to try relocate and find sides or weakspots on better armoured tanks.

Solution:

Remove option to buy gold ammo for silver or gold.That will drasticly reduce uper desribed problem.Further , make it posible to earn one fold ammo for one played random battle for a tank in wich battle was played.that will look like this in reality- i played 15 random battles in T28 with first gun (and i did not shoot single gold during that time) so i have 15 gold ammo for that gun on T28.when i sell the gun ammo will be gone if i dont use it before.So, i can spam gold ONLY if i played many battles without shootin eny!- and i can spam it in only one or two games,depenf how random battles/golds i have.For clan wars only-10 gold ammo for silver coins.

2.Only one arty per game

Since artyes become torment bigger than their was before, playin in some tanks become torture.If you drive slow and armoured tanks i dont need to explain why.WG want to alow artyes to play platons again, but they already play "platons" already with other arty players, no one is so stupid not to shoot Maus on spot when they see it,right?They dont need arrty platons for that, they do it automatic, by "defoult" if i can say.

I found STUN wery problematic with some tanks from game, like heavy armoured ones who are extra slow ,example JgPzE100,T95,Type 4-5, VK100.01P,Maus,Mauschen,T28..... and similar. If there is arty in battle, Playin in these conditions feels like endles torment. Imagine how slow i am in already slowest tanks or how long i reload in already longest reloading guns???Is there eny chance for me to fight back with same chance my oponent have?NO! Logick is simple, stun cant go trough fat armour,It would benefit only few tanks in game.Or, reduce it to max 5 sec per shoot ,no matter wich arty hits it.  like it is not enough their  slow speed, weak spots on turet(com. hach)....Imagine drive Type5 , 20 sec reload time and 0,50-0,52 precision +long aim time and non stop stun from artyes...feels like im in hell already. WG need to improve role of heavy armour on tanks not to nerf them.

4.Arty play only in same tier or up

Reducind dmg that arty had before is almost invisible in situations when you play ,for example, tier 6 tank and you have tier 8 arty against yoursef.Usualy it is one shoot or 80-90% hp loss.So where is pleasure there if you are that tier 6 tank?Faster aiming arty have since changes make it more deadly to lower tier than it was before.

5.Make imposible "endles" klicking on minimap in random battles

No one like smart ones who usualy die in first few minutes and than klicks on others on minimap tryin to explaint their view of game and playin styles of other players.Not to mention that it cover 1/4 of screen and that usualy i dont have time to block him from that battle chat becouse i fight.One click in 5-10 sec is more than enough.

6. Marketplace and  friend related accounts

Why not to have marketplace in game?I would like to have an  option to sell my premium tanks on marketplace to players who want to pay me in gold and for price i say, minimum 55% of original cost from where WG gets 5% and rest is mine.

Also , players can sell/purachase casual tanks for silver on marketplace.Example, i just researched Mausen.I dont want to drive Mausen as stock i can search marketplace and see is there one full researched on sell.price will be calculated as this: original price+price of modules+2x exp for modules converted to silver.If someone want to pay that much why not?

I would like to have option to sell my unwanted premium tanks to friend for as much gold as i want but not less than 30% of original value from wich WG will get their 5% and i will get 25%.For that option i must connect mt acc to 3 acc called "special friend accounts" without  option to change it ever again.They are permanent .

7.MM

It is better now i cant say it is not. It only needs to work oposite way, he first need to asemble same tier tanks, if cant, go to 10-5 , if cant go to 3-5-7 . Now we have first 3-5-7 than 10-5 and on the end all tanks same tier. Plus, idea to remove percentage for win/loose during the battle and in start of a battle was good idea but made wery smal change. It must calculate players wn8 also OR remove wn8 from game permanently (for being one of worst toxick things in game since introduced ) .Not mater if i dont have percentage for win, i can say  it formuself aproximately corect by just looking players colurs.And we all do that every time we enter batlle simply becouse that influence our decision how and where to go or with who we need to stick close or far from.

8.Mods

It is 5min to midnight  for WG to do more against cheaters in this game.Just ban more, do it every week, every month! Cheaters need to be afraid,in non stop fear when useing ilegal mods, now most of players who deinstaled them before instaled them again since ban vawe was long time before.I know many pepole who use that drug named tundra,aimbot,reload timer,destruction om minimap,red ball etc.....

1. You do realise that what you have written is "we all like to spammed with gold ammo". 

The only thing about "premium" ammo is that it is available to everyone and can be bought with credits or with gold. Some people buy lots of it, others very little, and who knows, maybe some buy zero amount. Would earning 1 "premium" shell per battle played without using "premium" ammo be possible, or even desirable? I don't know. My gut feeling say no. Particularly at higher tiers, this could be a problem, or rather a source of more ranting. Imagine playing an IS-7. You have to play 10 or 20 battles with no "Premium" ammo in order to roll out with enough "Premium" ammo to face down some of the tanks. Doesnt affect me as I very rarely play it, but I can imagine the rage. Or the T9 & T8's that come across the Maus, or Type5 or whatever?

2. Arty. I'm not sure what you were going on about. At the moment Arty cannot enter a platoon, unless it is a dynamic platoon created after battle starts (I think). The proposed change is to allow 1 arty to enter battle in a platoon, not to return to the 3 arty platoon of before. To me, that is not a problem. It wasn't a problem before as far as I was concerned, but I understand that 3 Arty with comms, could be a problem to some players, especially those targeted by them. 

3. Stun. To be honest, I don't see this as a problem. My thoughts? Learn to deal with it.

4. You sound like a spoiled child with this argument. Where is the pleasure? The idea is to avoid being shot by any tank if possible, arty or not. Of course there is no pleasure in being hit by arty, so again, learn to deal with it. If you were in a T8 TD and you one shot a T6 light, would you be worried that he got no pleasure from it? 

5. I agree, constant spam on the mini-map or in chat is a pain. IF someone does that too often, i use the in-game report. Simples. 

6. No. It would introduce a potential means of cheating the game whereby a player could have 2 accounts, use 1 to grind tanks that he then sells to his 1st account or similar. Also, that would remove the grind, which although it seems painful at times, provides a learning curve for players. Anything stops the rush up the tiers is a good thing in my opinion. 

7. again, I'm not clear on your point. You mention WG removed the win/loss percentage. That was never a WG option, that was provided by XVM which also provide the colours you make use of. Yes it would be nice to remove XVM, but there are certain mods, as yet unavailable via WG, that I like. 

8. You know many people who are using illegal mods? Well, why don't to raise a ticket with WG support and report them? Maybe they will get banned. None of us actually know how rigorously WG are chasing 'cheaters', because we rarely get any info back from WG. To be honest, that is not totally unsurprising. I know, from other forum posts, that some players would like a list of names of banned players so that they can check to see if the accounts have been closed. That, I feel is going too far, but I would like a little more confirmation from WG that they are removing 'cheaters' from the game. 

So, OP, overall, I can agree with 1 point out of your 8, but the rest, in my opinion, was just raging because things aren't going your way, or you want the game made easier. Personally, I don't want it to be easier. I like the challenge of the game. 

Have fun.

NoPoet406 #20 Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2440 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

1. My Excelsior would like a word with you. Its gun can't penetrate a tin of beans without gold ammo.

2. As a player of the slow and powerful Brit tanks (AT2, At15A, Churchill I, Churchill VII, Churchill GC), I agree; arty is INCREDIBLY annoying, it's a bit like suffering arbitrary damage every 30 seconds just because you picked THAT tank for the battle. At least the recent nerf means that you can survive such hits and occasionally even laugh them off. Pity my teams are always too retarded to take advantage of my distraction carnifex...

3 and 4. Being stunned makes no appreciable difference to the tanks just listed, so can't agree or disagree here.

5. As a player who does continue to update the mini-map after death, for the benefit of players who are at the other side of the map and won't know where enemies are, I disagree with this point. I've made a few friends because of chatting, swapping tactics and encouraging surviving players, and having someone talk me through when I'm the last survivor and confidence is failing has been a game-saver.

6. If people want to grind for someone else, what exactly do we care about this? How does it affect us? Unless you're trying to keep noobs out of higher tier games. But anyone can buy a high-tier premium regardless of experience. And I have no problems blasting up to tier V and VI, despite not being the world's greatest player, and probably not being fit for tier VI and above yet. So noobs can already reach higher tiers without much effort. Has banning the "boost my account" activities really changed anything?

7. MM puts you into a team that is an unstoppable juggernaut of death, or it throws you into a team of Bronies who leave you in a world of hurt while they do their nails. This is the #1 thing I have a problem with. Matching victory rates and WN8 would seem to be the logical thing. What, are the "unicums" all scared of facing each other in case their precious stats drop by 0.1%? Maybe they are no better than the Bronies. Also, you currently end up facing tanks that are miles too powerful for you to kill or even hurt. Why is MM pitting unequal tiers against each other a "good" thing except for those in the top tier? There is no need whatsoever to remove XVM - why would you want it removed? Have you got something to hide? WOT is very poor at clearly displaying statistics. It is hard to figure out how many kills each tank got. You need to use external websites to see your WN8 and related statistics. I didn't even known what WN8 was for months, until joining the forum. XVM provides a lot of information that should already be available in-game. If a player decides to YOLO because they are on a crap team, well, that speaks for itself about what kind of person/player they are, doesn't it? Should we hide our statistics for fear that our team-mates won't play properly? So in that case, are we almost being held hostage by tard terror?

8. It's hard to know if I've ever come across a cheater in-game. Maybe people are just, you know, BETTER than you? I can admit it when someone thrashes me, why can't anyone else?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users