Suggestion: make personal reserves good for a number of battles instead of time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

HassenderZerhacker #1 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27227 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

I feel stressed when using personal reserves.

I can't pause for a bit without wasting reserves, and when the internet goes down, all is lost.

I also tend to play worse, because I don't have the patience to wait out the battles on camping-prone maps.

I think it would be a big improvement to make reserves good for a number of battles instead of a fixed amount of time.

More fair, less stress.

Edited by HassenderZerhacker, 04 July 2017 - 08:56 PM.

HeidenSieker #2 Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 04 July 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

I can't pause for a bit without wasting reserves, and when the internet goes down, all is lost.

I also tend to play worse, because I don't have the patience to wait our the battles on camping-prone maps.

I think it would be a big improvement to make reserves good for a number of battles instead of a fixed amount of time.

More fair, less stress.

I tend to continue to watch battles if I get blown up, so a "X battle personal reserve" would be good. Also, an hour's worth pf PR would be good for occasions when I don't want to commit to two.

However, I suspect that WG will continue the way it does now.

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

Major

• Player
  • 16026 battles
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 04 July 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

I also tend to play worse, because I don't have the patience to wait out the battles on camping-prone maps.

More fair, less stress.

Yeah. I would second such changes. Although I wouldn't see this coming because of exactly what you stated: it keeps people playing. Which is pretty much what WG wants.

AvalancheZ257 #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3926 battles
  • [3WCST] 3WCST

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 04 July 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

More fair, less stress.

Same reason why you can't pause premium time. WG makes money off you wasting your time in boosters. If everyone got every second of their product, either premium time or boosters, then they would need to buy less premium time/boosters and so WG makes less money. Its all about the money. 

That said, the boosters are actually pretty good for lower tier vehicles as battles are fast and without much tactical interest anyway, so there's no point sticking around once your dead, whereas I like spectating in high tier games to see what makes great players... great. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users