Tier10 Light tanks and Tier10 gameplay in general

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Murro_the_One #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33242 battles

Playing for 1-2 weeks after i had bigger pause and im trying to play all classes, tiers and tanks in general to get grasp of them and to make opinion about state of a game so im in the picture again.

i knew LT's are screwed as hell but even though i tried to do some game sin t54ltwt or wz132 and i must say there is no reason sane person would go for tier10 LT's in curren situation. they are just useless, drains your credits and winrate and nerves.

then i played couple of high tier matches and tier10 is screwed too. previously it was arty, goldnoobs and lemmings which pissed me off, now its clueless lemmings, almost no LT, half of team HT's other half MT's nad sometimes TD....

just wow

compared to mid tiers, the gameplay is just not enjoyable at all, and cant make up my mind how failed(ranked) battles contribute to this

at tier6 you get tier8 tank to fight, but at least the people are playing for fun, lot of action and not stalemate campy lemmingrush type of game in tier10

it is sad, because i was always driven by pregress, to get that damn tier10 tank and play it but if i enjoy tier5-6 much more, there is no need to grind new tank and that means less fun...

why did WG screw the game so much.....

iztok #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles

Hi!

My experience in tier-10 is also not good: players camping in good position like they'd physically die if they advance. And when I tried advancing, I was mercilessly shot by those "camping" players, that have spotting range way to large for current map sizes. And costs are way too high at tier-10 for the reward.

For me tier-10 was NOT fun at all. :(

BR,  Iztok

Edited by iztok, 05 July 2017 - 08:57 AM.

anonym_YNch2j0j5oJ9 #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles
Tier 10 sucks, absolutely no reason to play it at all, either you drive the OP Maus or Type5, or u gtfo... and i will never grind a tier 10 again, because as soon as i get them WG decides to nerf them for no reason at all *looks at bc25t*, so whats the point in getting tier 10 if WG is stupid enough to make the tank garbage? all that time and money spent into the line.. boom wasted!  And i can't do good at tier 10 when my tier 10 teammates suck so badly.. I guess i'm not good enough, but when my tier 10 teammates all have 400 wn8, or 30k games with 1000 wn8, (just as bad as the 400 wn8 if not worse), then i suck, and tier 8 also sucks cuz of new mm, so im only playing tier 6, 7, and 9, which means im playing 3-5 different tanks maximum.. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users