when will we get a comprehensive system regarding condition to complete missions?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BellimIssar #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23024 battles
  • [RESK] RESK

i started world of tanks today. 7 missions available. i said to myself: cool! let's do it. after that i checked to see what are the terms to complete missions. no clue what to do, no information on how to complete ths missions. i pressed alt+f4 after trying for 5 minutes to understand what do i have to do.

Y_O_L_0 #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19796 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

They recently changed the mission tab, or mission briefing or whatever you want to call it, so now people are confused when they try to read the mission descriptions. I personally have absolutely no idea what missions we have when I start the game. What I do is, I go into a Random Battle, and then when the battle ends, I check the pop up window (or whatever it is called), the one that shows how many credits and xp you got, your damage done and stuff, and there you have a little window on the bottom left that shows what missions you progressed in. So, those are your missions. 

Isharial #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 19778 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBellimIssar, on 05 July 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

i started world of tanks today. 7 missions available. i said to myself: cool! let's do it. after that i checked to see what are the terms to complete missions. no clue what to do, no information on how to complete ths missions. i pressed alt+f4 after trying for 5 minutes to understand what do i have to do.

your not the only one that has that issue

they made it more annoying to actually read now imo

too many games companies make a useable, and workable system, then change it for some random overscale shapes in the intention to make it worse *ahem* better to use.......

EA did that with dragon age.. origins had a book like menu, easy to read, easy to find what your looking for, and gave a description of what ability, weapon or armour you were looking at, then changed it for some useless coloured shapes that made it very annoying to work out what each one was in the later games in the series

why? maybe they enjoy watching people suffer trying to work it out like small children pushing shapes into wrong shaped holes... I guess we'll never know

Spurtung #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:15 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63703 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBellimIssar, on 05 July 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

If only there was something about it on the news.

Oh, wait...

Dr_ownape #5 Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 43429 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

just for you OP

gpalsson #6 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:57 PM

General

• Player
  • 22134 battles
Yes, it's crap. Impossible to find. I stopped caring about missions.

Slyspy #7 Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 14202 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
The method of communicating missions in-game has always been overly complicate and difficult to follow and every time WG change it they make one thing better and at least one thing worse. Like so many of their other changes, but more obviously so. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users