Regarding the so called "rigged matchmaking"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Lil_Dimitry #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2318 battles

Hello, I've noticed that so many people are under the impression that the reason they get way under 50% winrate is because WG either give them bad RNG or give them bad team mates.

Both of those statements are false and if you think that you're just lying to yourself to feel better. The only thing that is constant in all the games you play is YOU, sure, results may vary due to maps/team compositions/team mate skill/your performance/tanks that you play etc etc but after thousands or tens of thousands of games with bad results it's obvious that something is wrong behind the screen.

WG is not rigging the battles to bring you closer to 50% wr, they don't match you up with worse players to "nerf you", it's just you being a bad player and not contributing in a positive way to your team. Of course, matchmaking has his flaws, huge ones, I myself had sessions that made me want to pull out all the hair on my head, I raged, I complained and the next day I had a way better session.

The following replay that I will post doesn't have the role of naming and shaming, just to prove the reason why a 46%er is a 46%er. He had numerous opportunities to shoot the side/back of the turret/[edited]of the enemy tank but he didn't, his tank has enough pen to damage the vk but instead of doing that he chose to not only cap BUT MOVE INSIDE the cap circle even though I told him I had no ammo left in chat.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3684114#stats

The next time you think that the reason you're doing poorly in wot is other people's fault or the company, take a few seconds and remember this post.

Dundato #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26188 battles

So was it the bad team mate that resulted in your draw cause he never fired at the back of the enemy tank as i thought you said these statements are FALSE (WG either give them bad RNG or give them bad team mates) .

Asklepi0s #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

• 5770 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Due to the high number of Match Making, we want discussions to take place in the main pinned thread here.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 05 July 2017 - 02:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users