Jump to content


ST: IS7 buff


  • Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

_EXODUZ_ #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

- HP с 2150 на 2400:
- Power/Wt Ratio с 15.4 л.с./тонну до 19 л.с./тонну (23%)
- Aim time с 2.97 на 2.78;
- Turret rotation dispersion с 0.077 на 0.058;

Other gun stats:
- Расширение круга разброса от движения ходовой с 0.182 на 0.153:
- Расширение круга разброса от поворота ходовой с 0.182 на 0.153:
- Расширение круга разброса от повор. башни на макс. скор. с 1.92 на 1.44;
- Расширение круга разброса от движения на макс. скорости с 10.86 на 9.14;
- Расширение круга разброса от поворота на макс. скорости с 5.1 на 4.3.

 


Edited by _EXODUZ_, 05 July 2017 - 04:00 PM.


SABAOTH #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36420 battles
  • 2,908
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

I did not get it perfectly (expecially the hull armor) but sounds nice.

 

Just the turret buff... wasn't already the strongest piece of armor in World of Tanks? :amazed:



_Bundesheer_ #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29491 battles
  • 2,114
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostSABAOTH, on 05 July 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

Just the turret buff... wasn't already the strongest piece of armor in World of Tanks? :amazed:

I think the jpe100 can pen it with prem ammo.



Effing_Drako #4 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 25240 battles
  • 7,558
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View PostPlan_B_from_Outer_Space, on 05 July 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

I think the jpe100 can pen it with prem ammo.

 

E4 can do it with standard

AC130Pilot #5 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14702 battles
  • 174
  • Member since:
    12-14-2013

Finally!



We have done it, comrades! Ура!



 



Gvozdika #6 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38084 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011

Nothing too overboard in the buffs - which is good.

 

I do think a turret armour increase is a bit redundant - since it's a turret with virtually no weakspots as it is + ballistic sloped shape. Like the Maus UFP - nobody really shoots at it since it's generally accepted to be immune to 99% of guns in the game. The gun soft stats and handling improvments are no bad thing - the gun is virtually like a worn-out shotgun with a kinked barrel as it is at the moment....

 



_EXODUZ_ #7 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostSABAOTH, on 05 July 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

I did not get it perfectly (expecially the hull armor) but sounds nice.

 

Just the turret buff... wasn't already the strongest piece of armor in World of Tanks? :amazed:

 

No idea either, just copied it. Guess they're gonna buff the hull somewhere.

SABAOTH #8 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36420 battles
  • 2,908
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostPlan_B_from_Outer_Space, on 05 July 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

I think the jpe100 can pen it with prem ammo.

 

Few years ago, I could pen it with KV 5 because it could shoot through the roof.

 

But apart from that I never succeeded to pen it, only at the sides sometimes with large guns, but not realiably.



leggasiini #9 Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 9678 battles
  • 5,828
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

• Hull armor с 1720 на 1920;
• Turret armor с 430 на 480.

 

Translated wrong, it means hull and turret HP values, which are completely irrelevant, anyways. No armor buffs here.


Edited by leggasiini, 05 July 2017 - 03:52 PM.


AvalancheZ257 #10 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3137 battles
  • 207
  • [3WCST] 3WCST
  • Member since:
    05-26-2017

View Postleggasiini, on 05 July 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

• Hull armor с 1720 на 1920;
• Turret armor с 430 на 480.

 

Translated wrong, it means hull and turret HP values, which are completely irrelevant, anyways. No armor buffs here.

 

The turret and hull have HP values? I thought it was just a common HP pool, since the IS-7 got +250 HP's to its overall health. 

Browarszky #11 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14906 battles
  • 2,785
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postleggasiini, on 05 July 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

• Hull armor с 1720 на 1920;
• Turret armor с 430 на 480.

 

Translated wrong, it means hull and turret HP values, which are completely irrelevant, anyways. No armor buffs here.

 

Yes, looks like the green values are changes. All others look to be the same as currently stated in wiki.  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Tank:R45_IS-7

 

EDIT: http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1905661-обновлённые-характеристики-ис-7-объекта-268-объек/

 

If I'm reading that right, what they are planning is buffing HP, mobility and aiming.


Edited by Browarszky, 05 July 2017 - 04:09 PM.


leggasiini #12 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:04 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 9678 battles
  • 5,828
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

View PostAvalancheZ257, on 05 July 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

 

The turret and hull have HP values? I thought it was just a common HP pool, since the IS-7 got +250 HP's to its overall health. 

 

What I know is that HP is divided into hull and turret HP values. Those two counted together is the final HP pool of the vehicle.

 

However, they are meaningless. I dont know why they are even displayed that way.



AvalancheZ257 #13 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3137 battles
  • 207
  • [3WCST] 3WCST
  • Member since:
    05-26-2017

View Postleggasiini, on 05 July 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

 

What I know is that HP is divided into hull and turret HP values. Those two counted together is the final HP pool of the vehicle.

 

However, they are meaningless. I dont know why they are even displayed that way.

 

I guess it would help with the detonated ammo rack mechanic, which could require the hull and turret to be separate in the code to make sure that the turret is blown clean off the hull when the ammo rack explodes. Other than that I have no clue. 

TIGERMARK3 #14 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16229 battles
  • 69
  • [RO-SR] RO-SR
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostGvozdika, on 05 July 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

Nothing too overboard in the buffs - which is good.

 

I do think a turret armour increase is a bit redundant - since it's a turret with virtually no weakspots as it is + ballistic sloped shape. Like the Maus UFP - nobody really shoots at it since it's generally accepted to be immune to 99% of guns in the game. The gun soft stats and handling improvments are no bad thing - the gun is virtually like a worn-out shotgun with a kinked barrel as it is at the moment....

 

 

It has weakspots. Right under the gun. A tier 8 medium like Pershing can pen it with HEAT. Meanwhile T10 tds can do it without too many problems

brumbarr #15 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,299
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

and... they overbuffed it , well done WG.

HP buff: fine, it was too low for a brawling well armoured tank.

Gun handling : fine , was a bit too derpy

But a p/Wt of 19?? srsly WG?  Soo its now faster , tougher and has a better gun... nice one WG...

its going to go 40 quite easily , and has the best armour for that amount of speed. 

Cant they do anything right?



brumbarr #16 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,299
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostTIGERMARK3, on 05 July 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

 

It has weakspots. Right under the gun. A tier 8 medium like Pershing can pen it with HEAT. Meanwhile T10 tds can do it without too many problems

 

right, cause the pershign has HEAT....

Unforgiving_Destiny #17 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 48344 battles
  • 489
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Postbrumbarr, on 05 July 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

and... they overbuffed it , well done WG.

HP buff: fine, it was too low for a brawling well armoured tank.

Gun handling : fine , was a bit too derpy

But a p/Wt of 19?? srsly WG?  Soo its now faster , tougher and has a better gun... nice one WG...

its going to go 40 quite easily , and has the best armour for that amount of speed. 

Cant they do anything right?

 

I would like to see buff to APCR pen + lower front armor buff + better reload and tbh with annoying types and mauses i don't think it would be too OP maybe it would but since they are not nerfing those OP things why not buff UP things like FV or IS-7 and IS-4 too ?

TIGERMARK3 #18 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16229 battles
  • 69
  • [RO-SR] RO-SR
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View Postbrumbarr, on 05 July 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

 

right, cause the pershign has HEAT....

 

Yeah, sorry, got a little big distracted with all the stupid change on soviet tanks. I meant APCR for Pershing, which again, is sufficient to punch through that weakspot, and was thinking of the HEAT of the tank destroyers at T8 and 10

Dr_Oolen #19 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20250 battles
  • 1,482
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

tbh seems quite fine to me overall.

 

Dunno why they want to buff hp/t by 3.5 instead of unnerfing the terrain resistances from 1.3 1.8  3.1 to something like 1.1 1.3 2.3... 



brumbarr #20 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:37 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,299
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostPrincess_Ema, on 05 July 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

 

I would like to see buff to APCR pen + lower front armor buff + better reload and tbh with annoying types and mauses i don't think it would be too OP maybe it would but since they are not nerfing those OP things why not buff UP things like FV or IS-7 and IS-4 too ?

 

We dont need more powercreep, we need to nerf the OP tanks like the maus and type5. 

As WG said themselfes at tankfest: the gap between tier8 and tier10 is too big, we need to reduce that.

And now they are buffign tier10s left and right?? how does that make sense??






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users